David Lee WILL be an allstar!

jpz17

Starter
:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Yes!!!!!! GREAT NEWS! HOPE IT IS TRUE!!!!

jpz17

Starter
There goes any hope of signing Lee for 10-11 mil...

Congrats to Lee! He is a reserve-reserve all-star...:smokin:

We need this anyways.. We need rep during the All Star Game.. We need to advertise NY Pride so we can get some Free Agents

smokes

Huge Member
might have to watch the actual game now haha, haven't watched an asg since 2000 or so only rookies/dunk contest

Last edited:

Scribbles

Rotation player
You're one minute late with the thread.

Its all good though.... now where's my cyber props? Its all I long for... :teeth:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Honestly, I'm happy for him. He really has played at the level so far. But I also agree that yes his price might go up as well. Another thing is though he loves playing here. Who's to say that if we can pick up a LeBron that DLee won't ask for that much. Only time will tell. But congrats to DLee. Iverson didn't deserve it anyway, DLee should have been there from the get go.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Excellent News!!! Way To Represent Nyc Dlee!! Knicks In Every Event. Congratulations To David Lee, He Earned This

Scribbles

Rotation player
It hasn't been that long since David Lee won the Rookie/Sophmore game MVP honors....

If he wins it at the All Star Game. There is now way we will be able to resign him below what his agent asks for.

petescud

Starter
Yeah, David.....You deserve it......Now spend this offseason practicing Defense and be prepared to be a perennial All Star:afro:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
TRADE HIM QUICKLY.!!!!

sad but necessary...

Congrats D Lee. Now get out there and show ZBO who is the better player.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
The BULLSHIT DOUBLE-DOUBLE MACHINE IS IN, now there is game where he doesn't have to play defense. Then again... that is something he's never done!