Amare to Cleveland?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Anyway, I will be pissed if this goes down. I also heard Jason Richardson was involved in the deal. This would be a worse ass-raping then the Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol trade.

johnstarky

Rotation player
These buddy to buddy collusions between NBA executives has got to end.We've already seen Kevin Mchale reward Danny Ainge with a championship and now we might see Steve Kerr perform the same favor for Danny Ferry.It is beyond ridiculous that Steve Kerr would take a package from Cleveland, that includes Ilgauskas and Hickson, when there are a lot of other NBA teams who could offer Phoenix better trade proposals.I'm starting to believe that the only reason why Steve Kerr re-signed Steve Nash was to keep him away from Mike D'antoni.And if he sends Amare to Cleveland it would probably be for a similar reason.

I don't know what Mike D'antoni did to him, when he was in Phoenix, but Steve Kerr looks like he is doing his best job to screw over the Knicks by leaving them out to dry.As much as Kerr use to kill the Knicks, as a player with his 3 point shooting, I never envisioned him having this much impact on the future of the Knick organization.He could very well end up being the main reason why the Knicks don't win a championship in the next 10 years.The manipulation that he could cause shows you how much power one executive could have over the rest of the league.I don't even think that the man even cares about rebuilding the Phoenix Suns as long as Mike D'antoni doesn't win a championsihp.He's made enough front office blunders for him to lose credibility as a general manager.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Cavs get blown out by the Bobcats with Jamison in their lineup.

I wonder what happened to that Cavs troll.

knicksin60

Starter
AMARE to Cleveland, the deal is done!!! HA HA bitches!!! Lebron wasnt leaving to come to sorry ass new york anyway!!! Leave a your team when they are #1 and you're just entering your prime to a lossing organization that hasnt proven s---!!! What superstar does that?!?!? LMAO What are you guys smoking up there??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! The only thing you're getting from cleveland is GAYlon Edwards!

LOL! Classical post!

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
Lol a very entertaining read.

And makes you wonder what would have happened if the Cavs had balls and traded for STAT last season.