Three All-Stars

tiger0330

Legend
Well not exactly but we have Nate and Gallo participating in 2 of the big events, slam dunk and the 3 point contest, and we have DLee in the game. I can't remember when we have had 3 guys at the game. I'm sure Willis, Clyde and the Pearl made it there together one year. Congrats to the guys, Gallo, Nate and Lee make us proud because there hasn't been much to root for this season.

Paul1355

All Star
Well not exactly but we have Nate and Gallo participating in 2 of the big events, slam dunk and the 3 point contest, and we have DLee in the game. I can't remember when we have had 3 guys at the game. I'm sure Willis, Clyde and the Pearl made it there together one year. Congrats to the guys, Gallo, Nate and Lee make us proud because there hasn't been much to root for this season.
umm your title says three all stars...Nate and Gallo are not allstars...and Gallo choked in the three point contest. He has been horrible lately. And his passes to Nate in the dunk contest were embarissing.

ANU

Starter
umm your title says three all stars...Nate and Gallo are not allstars...and Gallo choked in the three point contest. He has been horrible lately. And his passes to Nate in the dunk contest were embarissing.
paul, know you're just hating.their is a reason he didn't do better.he sat out the rest of the kings game becuase he hurt his arm, same as he did in the rook soph game.

Paul1355

All Star
paul, know you're just hating.their is a reason he didn't do better.he sat out the rest of the kings game becuase he hurt his arm, same as he did in the rook soph game.

Dude i love Gallo and i think he is the future of this team, but he has been embarissing lately u have to admit it. He chocked in the three point contest, a contest that he trained for everyday with his trainers and coaches! He cared more about this three point contest than anything else, and he still choked lol. His forearm came out negative a while ago...i honestly dont believe that his struggles have been because of his forearm it sounds like a classic excuse so that the NY fans dont jump on him.

And im not hating when I say that even Nate was pissed off at Gallo's two passes in the dunk contest.

Until Gallo goes back to what he was in the start of the year...playing aggressive, knocking down shots and making good decisions...then i have every right to criticize him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

I agree. I don't know why tiger and a lot of other posters in here give their threads deceiving titles.

I thought tiger's thread was going to be about possible All Stars coming to the Knicks. Then when I read "not exactly", I thought to myself, "here we go again."

I agree. Gallinari did choke in the three point contest, and his passes to Nate were bad. I remember Nate saying "come on, Gallo."

Gallinari was struggling, even before his forearm injury.

Sage

Rotation player
I can't remember when we have had 3 guys at the game. I'm sure Willis, Clyde and the Pearl made it there together one year.

Don't quite know if this was the last time but you don't have to go all the way back to the Clyde days. In 1994, Ewing, Starks and Oak spent most of the 2nd and 4th Quarters on the court together at the all star game.

Certainly more memorable cos they were actually all-stars and not just participating at the weekend.

But still, take what we can get I suppose. 3 Knicks at the weekend isn't too bad.

tiger0330

Legend
Didn't realize guys were so sensitive about the thread titles. With the competition at the slam dunk contest Nate could have won with Stevie Wonder passing him the ball. That was the worst slam dunk contest ever.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Didn't realize guys were so sensitive about the thread titles. With the competition at the slam dunk contest Nate could have won with Stevie Wonder passing him the ball. That was the worst slam dunk contest ever.

Wasn't it horrific!!! The creative gimmicks were nice for a change over the last couple of years, but that was ****ing horrible.

Shannon Brown was the biggest disappointment.