Knicks vs Bulls: Gameday Thread

Paul1355

All Star
knicks suck...Mike D has no clue how to make these players try to win and i am a sad knicks fan today.

Trade bum jeffries and lets get Mcgrady and those two max FA's in 2010...we need a future.

knicksin60

Starter
It's horrible that the best city in the world w/ the most knowledgeable fans on the game of basketball have the worst team in the NBA... at least the Nets FIGHT everynight... I'll b at the game tomorrow but I'll prob hit the exit early... I'd rather watch it on TV and save my $4.50 from the MTA.

Why do you still go to Knick games if they suck so much?

CoolClyde

Duhound is fantastic!

Another career game for Captain Duhound, 39 minutes, 2 points, 2 assists.
Way to lead the team to defeat, cap!
pringle_houndlove.gif

Pathetic dog! D'amnfool! McDoody!

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Can we trade our coach and his brother by the Deadline???

duhon should get out the game rose is shitting on him, and get douglas in there at least he has an idea on D

And who played Rose in practice for nearly a year, Hughes? Gave the Knicks the spark, but I guess Duhon is being showcased for the big trade.
This coach is toasted, Nate put it to him and sent a message in the all star game slam contest and now trade deadline. Duhon can't guard his shadow and can't hit a side of a barn. Coaches high school basketball veteran says we need some spark, hey coach, that's your job to get a team playing together, your brothers dog house theory screwed up a 7th or 8th spot. Hill looks just terrible, Douglas is 2 years away, this team is so screwed up I can't comprehend it. I know one thing, nobody is wanting a ticket to New York to play for the Knicks, there is nothing here, except Lee and you didn't have the brains to lock him in.

WOW, to bad the trade deadline doesn't include coaches.