IF KNICKS DEAL HILL & PICKS for T-Mac & Thomas....

mafra

Legend
I think we all would have to stand up and applaud D-Walsh.

Sounds like Harrington wont be part of a deal to CHI, that Walsh has a deal in place to send him to CHI (for Tyrus Thomas).

Sounds also like HOU is trying to deal T-mac to a few teams, but one issue with NY is DW insisting on a 1st round pick this year?

Anyway.... seems like the plan is to use Jordan Hill and 2012 1st round pick to dump JJ on HOU; bring back T-Mac.

THEN, to make up for losing a young PF/C, he'll then send Harrington to CHI for Thomas.

Knicks would have their core of Gallo-Chandler in place, along with rookie T-Douglas. They would still retain hard-working Landry.

They would have 3 key players (T-Mac, Bender & Thomas) who they'll probably be able to resign on the cheap.

Not to mention all that cap space to attract Lebron PLUS something? That something could be bringing Lee back, or luring Joe Johnson or Chris Bosh.

T-Mac
Chandler
Gallo
Lebron
T-Thomas

Bender, Douglas, Landry plus 2 rookies.

That right there is a decent squad. NOW, toss in Lee, Johnson or Bosh... WOW!

Obviously, if we sign Johnson (T-Mac wont return), or if we signed Bosh (Thomas wouldn't be back).

BUT, the picture is becoming clear.

One last step to go before the madness begins! Let's hope DW spins his magic in the next 48 hours. Make it happen!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Man if we pull that off... well, we would probably deal Chandler for a draft pick. Maybe to a team like OKC.

Why would we deal Chandler for a draft pick? OKC is going to be in the 13-16 range this year, Chandler has much more value than that. I'd rather not trade him just to trade him. If we are going to trade WC than it should be for a good point guard, or a more traditional talented shooting guard. But unless Ricky Rubio is being offered, I'd like to keep Chandler.

NDIRISH7777

Rookie
lets get one thing straight right now....bender is a bum. he good for nothing. thatd be a solid team tho but the bench would be weak. i hope this deal gets done as well. i think thomas has a lot of potential still and could really break out any minute now.

and yea can you tell us more about what you mean about the qrich situation?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Can you elaborate on how we get Rudy with Q's trade?

It's not Rudy Fernandez, it's Sergio Rodriquez.

When we traded Q Rich to Memphis for Darko, Q Rich's salary was $1,665,500 more than Darko's. As a result, we received this amount in a Trade Exception. We have 1 year to use this exception.

The Kings are still looking to save money and have made Sergio Rodriquez available. He's not receiving many minutes and the Kings would like to remove his salary and avoid exceeding the salary cap. His salary is about $1.5 mil. It is essentially like us giving the Kings cash for Sergio.

See:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yfms7gc

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It's not Rudy Fernandez, it's Sergio Rodriquez.

When we traded Q Rich to Memphis for Darko, Q Rich's salary was $1,665,500 more than Darko's. As a result, we received this amount in a Trade Exception. We have 1 year to use this exception.

The Kings are still looking to save money and have made Sergio Rodriquez available. He's not receiving many minutes and the Kings would like to remove his salary and avoid exceeding the salary cap. His salary is about $1.5 mil. It is essentially like us giving the Kings cash for Sergio.

See:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yfms7gc

LOL...damn I have a mental block with those two dudes. Thanks for the clarification.