Bandwagon Fans

Would you mind bandwagon fans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpz17

Starter
I just realized.. If LeBron comes to New York this summer or Wade whatever.. I don't want ANY bandwagon fans. You see that in Cleveland all the time.. "Fake Fans." We already have fake fans because it is New York City.. But I don't want fake fans from all over America, or the world. This is the Knicks.. We need real fans.

Any other takes on this?

Blumatic

Rotation player
I agree. On February 17, 2010 with the Knicks record at 19-33 I declare myself a real fan. Anyone who does not "Declare" (pun intended) their fanhood by the end of this 82 game season is a fraud.

GO KNICKS.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I said this when I made my Thank you thread this past Christmas... Enjoy it while you can... Come July, Everyone and their brother will sign up to these forums claiming their "Die Hard" Knicks Fans.... Hate people like that!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I think every new poster after July should be able to successfully explain who Willis Reed is.

I bet half of the Cav fans son't know..

That being said, I think alot of Cav fans (who are just Lebron fans) will join here come July, if we do sign him.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Seriously us real fans have been threw the worst of the worst. But we stuck with the team. Yes we have moments where we're real angry. But that's what real fans are. We want our team to do well. It doesn't matter we'll know who the real fans are and the fake ones.

Last edited:

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Im with all of you. My first knick game was 1992, December 19th. Knicks vs. Heat. I remember I loved the heat player Bimbo Coles.

We have been through so much, and that will make it so much sweeter for us. If the bandwagon fans make the Garden louder, then I'm all for it. But if they take my season ticket seat in section 314, I will kill them.

All I want is playoff basketball and playoff atmosphere back in the Garden. I cant tell you how amazing that place is when its nearly full 15 minutes before the game. It truly is electric.

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Totally off topic (The picture of Clyde got me thinking) how amazing are the knicks broadcasters? Breen (as you can tell I am a HUGE fan), Walt, Gus Johnson. Two great play-by-play and the best color man in the business. I do, though, hate Kelly Trabuka (spelling?)

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Totally off topic (The picture of Clyde got me thinking) how amazing are the knicks broadcasters? Breen (as you can tell I am a HUGE fan), Walt, Gus Johnson. Two great play-by-play and the best color man in the business. I do, though, hate Kelly Trabuka (spelling?)
HA! Only a true Knick fan would know how to spell Kelly Tripucka's name!

lol

Just kidding

p-tripuka.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah well bandwagon fans suck but not like we'll have a choice in the matter. Will be funny to see some of the battles that arise when they arrive :lol:

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
I personally signed up because everyone Im around doesnt care about the knicks and I need to talk to someone about them.

P.S. This game looks like its going to turn out miserable

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Yeah well bandwagon fans suck but not like we'll have a choice in the matter. Will be funny to see some of the battles that arise when they arrive :lol:

I'm not the biggest fighter on this site, but things gonna get ugly if those bandwagoners mess with me lol. **** em all, but like Trillion said we only get them if we're good, and I sure as hell want the Knicks to be good.