Knicks vs Chicago Bulls game thread 2-17

tiger0330

Legend
If Salmons and Nate are any indication Thomas and Hinrich are not going to be traded since they are both playing. I guess that Tmac to Chicago deal is really dead.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
If Salmons and Nate are any indication Thomas and Hinrich are not going to be traded since they are both playing. I guess that Tmac to Chicago deal is really dead.

I think the T-Mac to Chicago deal was always dead because the Knicks offer was always better than that of the Bulls. Either way, I don't think you can go by tonight's lineup because both could be traded tomorrow morning, regardless. Afterall, Jared Jeffries is active . . .

tiger0330

Legend
Pisses me off we have a PF selected at 8 but the PF playing for the other team selected 26 is playing like the 8th pick. Would it be too much to ask that if you draft a PF at 8 that he at least have a back to the basket game post game like Gibson has.

GoD-LLiNari

Rookie
No Jefferies

jefferies didnt start the second half and niether him or hughes is on the bench, but hill is.....deal go thru without trading hill??? please ?

Kiyaman

Legend
Pisses me off we have a PF selected at 8 but the PF playing for the other team selected 26 is playing like the 8th pick. Would it be too much to ask that if you draft a PF at 8 that he at least have a back to the basket game post game like Gibson has.

Imagine if Hill would've played more than 23 games and Douglas more than 30 games this season, plus average more than 10 mpg.
Maybe then things would look alot difference

johnstarky

Rotation player
Could anyone explain to me why Brad Miller has his best games against the Knicks? For the past decade this guy has murdered the Knicks.Why do the Knicks always have to be victims to a player with the last name Miller?

mafra

Legend
Sad to learn again that Gallo can't hit the cluch shot. Oh well.

CHI announcers crack me up. Gallo is like 10-60 shooting against CHI this year and they'll ripping him apart.

Nice to see my guy Taj light up the Knicks. Too bad we passed on him.

mafra

Legend
Mike Breen just announced it, Jeffries out rest of the game sore right knee. Knicks are only up by 2 84-82 starting the 4th.

Just shows you how dumb this org is. Why would you even play JJ tonight? Even risk it? I'll laugh so hard if it turns out we cannot trade JJ b/c he gets hurt hours before the trade deadline.