Time to Run! SSOL is making a Comeback!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
D'Antoni's new 8-man rotation: S-Rod, T-Mac backcourt, Gallo,Wil,Lee. Al, Duhon, House off bench. Very small lineup. Time to run again?

We have a small quick team with good shooters...time to see if SSOL can win us some games and deny the Utah Jizz a top 3 pick.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
I posted the same thing in the Sergio thread. D'Antoni finally has a PG and players to run the SSOL. Only thing I'm worried about, is it too late in the season to teach and pick up the system?

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
We have a small quick team with good shooters...time to see if SSOL can win us some games and deny the Utah Jizz a top 3 pick.
I'm amped. The two big steals of this trade season will be $-Rod and House. T-Mac will be great also. This will be an exciting rest of the season.

Red

TYPE-A

Why you did that Trill? Why did you have to remind me that we have a coach that is all about offense and doesn't promote and exagerate defenses- the thing we MOSTLY need?
Ughhhh.... on the best Knick day in a while!!! O'well people can change I guess. F*ck Seven Seconds or Less! DEFENSE *CLAP *CLAP DEFENSE *CLAP *CLAP!!!!
That's what we should be about.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Why you did that Trill? Why did you have to remind me that we have a coach that is all about offense and doesn't promote and exagerate defenses- the thing we MOSTLY need?
Ughhhh.... on the best Knick day in a while!!! O'well people can change I guess. F*ck Seven Seconds or Less! DEFENSE *CLAP *CLAP DEFENSE *CLAP *CLAP!!!!
That's what we should be about.

Dant will play to a teams strengths. If we acquire defensive players we will put the clamps down. If we acquire half court(set plays) players we will slow it down. For now we have a quick small team that can shoot. SSOL all the way.

iSaYughh

Starter
D'Ant had this team playing some of the best D in years.

Look at D'Ant's prototypical -- famous -- Suns team....headlined by dudes like Nash...Amare....they were incapable of D then to the extent that to change their games -- and the system -- in such a way would have made the team itself less effective at getting W's, which is what matters at the end of the day.

Nash and Amare's D are prolly worse than ever post-D'Ant era, too.