R2: Kings vs Wolves series

rady

Administrator
Staff member
who do you think will go further? the wolves got smacked at home with cassels 40 pts. the kings were just better on all the chapters, and even if i said i'm rooting with the wolves for the rest of the postseason, i might say that i'm happy for the kings. i just can't stand cassel :evil:

6thman

Benchwarmer
me too! i don't like this guy!! :moon:
GO KINGS! the game 1 was crazy, Sac made it in the last minutes!
Bibby was huge :) and i hope that Stoja will wake up!!

Spree had a terrible game :cry:

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
6thman said:
me too! i don't like this guy!! :moon:
GO KINGS! the game 1 was crazy, Sac made it in the last minutes!
Bibby was huge :) and i hope that Stoja will wake up!!

Spree had a terrible game :cry:

i hope the kings win.....
good luck! :)

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think that the Kings are gonna get pass the Wolves and i am hoping that they go all the way since I can't stand for any other Eastern Conference team to win the Championship besides the knicks.

Go Kings!!!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i like the kings as well. i think it will go 2 6 or 7 games... spree isnt playing great.. kg had a soso game 2. good series tho

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
yea i like the kings as well. i think it will go 2 6 or 7 games... spree isnt playing great.. kg had a soso game 2. good series tho

SPREWELL ISNT THAT GREAT!!!!!
Why do people on this board overrate him......??

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
no he isnt great. he had a few nice games for minny but i guess u can say his presence causes people to defend more and be aware of the 3 headed monster. he definitely played better in ny....

6thman

Benchwarmer
frankwilliams said:
because he's with KG people think he's great.....

Why are you so stupid?? It has nothing to do with KG! Spree has had a lot of huge games since he's with the T-Wolves! It was just a bad day!! He'll wake up int game 2! Maybe he isn't as good as before but he's still great!

May i ask why you think that Frank Williams is so great? :rolling:

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
6thman said:
frankwilliams said:
because he's with KG people think he's great.....

Why are you so stupid?? It has nothing to do with KG! Spree has had a lot of huge games since he's with the T-Wolves! It was just a bad day!! He'll wake up int game 2! Maybe he isn't as good as before but he's still great!

May i ask why you think that Frank Williams is so great? :rolling:

????????????????????
???????????????????
who said that i think that frank williams is sooo great????

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
anyone watch last nite's games? both were great, especially the twolves/kings

spree finally had a great playoff game - 25 pts 6 asts 9 brds 2 stls. u all no cassell is w a messed up ear - he has bad balance and is nauseaus. TOUGHNESS