Thunder @ Knicks 2/20 7:30

How do you think McGrady will do tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nk11

Benchwarmer
serge can run...duhons gonna be outta the rotation in week tops. my dude tmac is the truth.

petescud

Starter
Thanks everyone for keeping me posted....Crap I wish I still lived in NY to see this game...Sounds like we're playing great...T-Mac Rules again

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
T-Mac 19pts in the first half. He's been looking for his teammates also. Hit some huge shots at the end of the second. This team looks so good but when Duhon is out there, isn't there no fluidity. Hope S-Rod gets a lot more minutes the second half.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Man... ****ing awesome. What a brilliant first game for McGrady! What an end to the first half!

With him and Chandler attacking the basket we look ****ing deadly.

smokes

Huge Member
Yes this is amazing... now just DONT BURN THEM OUT DANTONI... SUB PROPERLY PLEASE!!!

Rodriguez 9 minutes 2 assists... Duhon 14 minutes 1 assist... Cmon this is not a hard call, get Duhon out of the damn game.

And damn, even Eddie House is doing a good job backing up the SG spot, really nothing to complain about this game so far, just pray that Dantoni starts acting like a real coach now :lol:

If we leave Lee/Tmac/Chandler on the floor for the whole of the 3rd quarter and lose you know who to blame the loss on... let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Stunning how great Tmac played with 19 and 5 at the half. Everything came within the offense and I thought this guy was done, freaking loving this. Lets get some wins and hopefully Utah doesn't end up with Wall.

nk11

Benchwarmer
he looks better than he was in houston while healthy, and playing way smarter. trade chandler for an interior presence and we out to the playoffs.

ANU

Starter
damn son.t-mac was cookin culo.word up.he surprised the shit outta me.its odd watching this team with at least a former superstar.goes to show what a shit team its been for so long.

on another note, is it just me or does mike d'antoni look a lot like adolph hitler? its the that haircut and 'stash.........

Kiyaman

Legend
Now who said the summer would be the beginning of the new era!Haha

dont jump so high b/c we still have Dantoni, plus we still dont have any bigmen on this Knick team, and neither do the Thunder, but Kristic been playing big for them down the stretch this season.

nk11

Benchwarmer
gallo is so pussyyyy tonight, even while slumping hes never shown this type of hesitation. he looks intimidated playing next to a viable superstar.