来年 5:

What are your impressions of Eddie House? Other than he's better than Duhon.

• Solid. He'll maintain that form.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Had a good night out but won't maintain any consistency.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just another temp player we won't see again after seasons end.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • He's not the PG we need.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rodriguez is better.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I miss Gaybury.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Who'll play center for NY next year?

It won't be Lee - unless the Bosh thing falls through - because there'll be no space for a re-sign in his case.

Out of the upcoming FAs only 3 names really jump out.

Shaq (myeh) Brendan Haywood and Marcus Camby. Pryzbilla is in there as well but who cares.

Curry of course will still be hanging around like a poorly timed fart but could be traded as an expiring contract early in the season.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Camby without a doubt, but I don't doubt that Haywood would be very good for the team if he was picked up.

nk11

Benchwarmer
camby without a doubt, then get a young athlete with shotblocking potential for him to mentor. javale mcgee lit us up in preseason, he looks to have potential. deandre jordan even?

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
never heard of a team signing and trading an unrestricted FA...not sure if its allowed.

If that player is your unrestricted free agent (even if you renounce his bird rights) you can sign and trade him.

Teams can never sign and trade other teams free agents.

tiger0330

Legend
Camby no. He's overrated and he's way past his prime, check out how he did in Portland.

If Marcus Camby was to be a magic elixir to fix all the Blazers' interior woes, the Blazers need to check the label to make sure they grabbed the right bottle. In his first game as a Blazer, Camby started but managed just 2 points and 7 rebounds in 29 minutes. He also committed 5 turnovers, an obvious by-product of his unfamiliarity with new teammates.

Maybe we wait until 2011 and make a pitch for Tracy's running partner Yao Ming, I heard he's tic'ed that the Rockets traded TMac.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Tyrus Thomas??

We could have used him last night. Much better than Harrington.

Last night he had 12 pts, 11 rebs and 4 blocks

In his debut for Charlotte on Friday night he had 9 pts, 12 rebs and 6 blocks!!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Tyrus Thomas??

We could have used him last night. Much better than Harrington.

Last night he had 12 pts, 11 rebs and 4 blocks

In his debut for Charlotte on Friday night he had 9 pts, 12 rebs and 6 blocks!!

Harrington couldn't hit a damn thing. I'm shocked that trade didn't go through.

Hopefully Charlotte knocks off Cleveland in the first round like how we did to Miami in 99.