Man I'm Hoping We Don't Get LeBron

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
See the reaction from the crowd last night?Sure, it was because of T-Mac, but he wasn't the only debuting guy who got love.Get a couple of other stars to take down LeBron, Kobe, and the best teams.It's a lot more fun and intense watching games this way.Knicks vs. Bulls in the 90s wouldn't have been the same if our team had Jordan, infact there would have been no rivalry.I like us giving the world a little surprise.

dave2138

Rotation player
I don't think anybody cares who the Knicks get as long as they play some meaningful games in April-May. You really think youll be upset if the Knicks get Lebron + Bosh and win the championship next year?

ANU

Starter
come on son! be realistic, we all love patrick, but if we had a choice, we'd rather have michael than patrick.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't think anybody cares who the Knicks get as long as they play some meaningful games in April-May. You really think youll be upset if the Knicks get Lebron + Bosh and win the championship next year?

No, I wouldn't get upset.I'll always support the Knicks.

knicksin60

Starter
During the 1996 NBA off season, were most Laker fans disappointed after their team signed Shaq? When the Boston Celtics were rewarded Kevin Garnett by Kevin Mchale, did you see Celtic fans protesting in front of the TD Garden? I don't care if Lebron James was the man responsible for every heart breaking loss in Knick history, I would take him on the Knicks any day over every NBA superstar.

if I see one more I hope we dont get Lebron thread im going to puke

that is like a defense mechanism waiting to happen, similar to trolling raptor fans joining knicksonline out of sheer fear that bosh will come to the knicks.

this thread is only created for the sole purpose of eliminating any crushed hopes if Lebron resigns with the cavs or some where else other than the knicks.

I HOPE TO GOD WE get lebron

and if you dont agree, I do not know what kind of knicks fan you are

and I Am 29 so I was glued to the TV during our glory years, and I tell you.

I would of taken a top 5 player in the league over a top 5 center any day.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
But if you knew that you would live better off in a mansion, you wouldn't hesitate in purchasing it.
Yes, but if I like condos more than all those big rooms then it'd be better off for me.

Of course, if we're talking custom made mansion, then maybe it'd be a different story.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I'm not gonna lie. I understand where Runningjumper coming from. If you were a NY Giants fan in 2007. We took down the mighty undefeated New England Patriots. Its was the greatest feeling in the world.

It would be nice if we were able to take down King James. So I always felt that If Lebron stayed and Bosh went to Cleveland and NY got Wade and Bosh and we beat them every year. It would be enjoyable. I would love it.

But I aint no fool. Bring Lebron on. But if he dares says no........He's dead to me. And would want to take him down.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I do agree with you RJ, I agree with others that ultimately I want to win so yeah, whatever it takes, but I do think building an all around good team without that league best superstar is more fun for me because I think I want the enemy to best (perhaps the product of all my teams usually being underdogs) is the way I prefer to do it. I looked at times tonight when we had McGrady, House, Chandler, Gallinari and Lee on the floor and while someone might have an off night and House won't always be hot and it's hard to know if Tmac can stay consistent and Gallo has been weak lately and all, I just though ya know, there's no one considered a top 5 there but every one of those 5 is a good option to go to on a given possession. Blu I agree with everything you said too except you had one too many on Sat night as you have the Cavs with Lebron and Bosh facing the Knicks with Wade and Bosh, I'm not real sure Bosh is coming to NY, but I am quite certain he's not coming to Cleveland and NY simultaneously:teeth:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Whaaaaaaaaaat?

See the reaction from the crowd last night?Sure, it was because of T-Mac, but he wasn't the only debuting guy who got love.Get a couple of other stars to take down LeBron, Kobe, and the best teams.It's a lot more fun and intense watching games this way.Knicks vs. Bulls in the 90s wouldn't have been the same if our team had Jordan, infact there would have been no rivalry.I like us giving the world a little surprise.

It's also a hell of a lot less likely to win a championship dude. That is the one common goal of NBA franchises I'm sure you realize?

Would you pick the fat chick that's had a cesarean or the hot chick with the fake cakes and shaved box?

I think you're missing the point a bit man.

EDIT: Having said that, I still don't think Lebron will be headed our way unless Cleveland is eliminated in the 1st round or something worse occurs. Would you want the entirety of your home town hating on you? **** that!