Man I'm Hoping We Don't Get LeBron

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I don't want Dan Lee or David Lee at center next year. We need someone who can protect the rim and both Lee's can't do it.

First off he isn't a good defender, and second off he's left defending guys much taller than him. He is a PF, if we get someone like an Okafor next to him, than the Center could make up for Lee's defiencies on defense.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
come on son! be realistic, we all love patrick, but if we had a choice, we'd rather have michael than patrick.

You will never live this comment down. No Knicks fan could, or would, ever respect such a comment, especially when it is coming from a self-proclaimed Knicks fan.

ANU

Starter
You will never live this comment down. No Knicks fan could, or would, ever respect such a comment, especially when it is coming from a self-proclaimed Knicks fan.
or what? you're going to do what? the **** outta here.smh at this maricon.

kidtelex

Rookie
right.this is how you prove you're a real fan? smfh.nobody even liked patrick in his prime, the fans and media was always on his case now everybody acts like he was treated like a king here.the **** outta here.mike as a bull got more love than patrick did HERE and anybody who remembers that far back knows that's the truth.
who cares what everyone else thinks. I like the Knicks for my own reasons, I like Ewing better than Jordan for my own reasons. Is Jordan better than Ewing in their primes? of course. that's the dumbest question ever. But that doesn't stop me from being a fan of this team the way I do.

ps i think SMH is the worst acronym ever :p but who cares what I think, I like Patrick better than Michael. I MUST be crazy.

ANU

Starter
who cares what everyone else thinks. I like the Knicks for my own reasons, I like Ewing better than Jordan for my own reasons. Is Jordan better than Ewing in their primes? of course. that's the dumbest question ever. But that doesn't stop me from being a fan of this team the way I do.

ps i think SMH is the worst acronym ever :p but who cares what I think, I like Patrick better than Michael. I MUST be crazy.
good for you, now go **** yourself.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
First off he isn't a good defender, and second off he's left defending guys much taller than him. He is a PF, if we get someone like an Okafor next to him, than the Center could make up for Lee's defiencies on defense.

Exactly my point. Lee should not be playing center because he is undersized. We have no one that can protect the rim. Opposing PGs can pretty much walk to the basket without having to worry about getting their shots knocked out of the Garden.

petescud

Starter
My son doesn't want LeBron either. I think he's the best in the game now. You know I want him. Guy gives you nearly a triple double daily. LeBron needs to learn to lead his team. I think he;s getting better at that too lately

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Id like to see Lebrick not come to new york and never win a championship...

Lebronze lost
bron.gif

i wish you could stick to a single username.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
or what? you're going to do what? the **** outta here.smh at this maricon.

Pregunta le a la crica de tu mama si soy maricon. And I didn't threaten you with anything, you just won't live it down, you're not a Knick fan. 1) No Knick fan would blow Jordan like you just did. 2) No Knick fan can shit on Ewing and claim to be a Knick fan.

You don't like those comments, ANU(s)? Well then go slam your head against your bedroom wall, in frustration.... quietly, so you don't wake your mom and sisters up, they're recovering from what I did to them last night.

ANU

Starter
Pregunta le a la crica de tu mama si soy maricon. And I didn't threaten you with anything, you just won't live it down, you're not a Knick fan. 1) No Knick fan would blow Jordan like you just did. 2) No Knick fan can shit on Ewing and claim to be a Knick fan.

You don't like those comments, ANU(s)? Well then go slam your head against your bedroom wall, in frustration.... quietly, so you don't wake your mom and sisters up, they're recovering from what I did to them last night.

so como tu pay se canso de enterarte su bicho en tu culo viene a k.o. are tratar de oler me el mio? ya te lo tengo dicho simon, no soy maricon.

see, i could have easily changed my username, considering its an easy target for faggots with elementary school insults like you, who expose themselves time and again of their ignorance. A N U are my initials.my name is albizu nieves urbano, so because my initials are an easy target for losers like you I'm suppose to change it? why? i could careless what you think.

michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, and believe it or I'm not the only one who would prefer him to patrick. but i know where you come from, i know why you act like you act here, k.o. is all you got :boohoo: so you gotta try a little harder. every time your bitch ass shows up on this site you're trying to bait people because you literally have nothing better to do.that just makes me sad for you.

and for the record i love patrick, but

jordan>>>>>>ewing.

:lol: maricon.

kidtelex

Rookie
so como tu pay se canso de enterarte su bicho en tu culo viene a k.o. are tratar de oler me el mio? ya te lo tengo dicho simon, no soy maricon.

see, i could have easily changed my username, considering its an easy target for faggots with elementary school insults like you, who expose themselves time and again of their ignorance. A N U are my initials.my name is albizu nieves urbano, so because my initials are an easy target for losers like you I'm suppose to change it? why? i could careless what you think.

michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, and believe it or I'm not the only one who would prefer him to patrick. but i know where you come from, i know why you act like you act here, k.o. is all you got :boohoo: so you gotta try a little harder. every time your bitch ass shows up on this site you're trying to bait people because you literally have nothing better to do.that just makes me sad for you.

and for the record i love patrick, but

jordan>>>>>>ewing.

:lol: maricon.
says the guy with 1000+ posts...

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
says the guy with 1000+ posts...

Word, Anus has no life. He probably spent his day, while I was at work, checking back to see if I had replied.

And ANUS, next time, try a better English to Spanish translation site. That "Spanish" made no sense.

And again, you're no Knick fan. You can't talk about Ewing how you did and be a Knick fan. So just go to your bathroom, lock the door and drown yourself in the toilet.