Bucks @ Knicks 22/02/10

nyk_nyk

All Star
Okay I know that Sergio SHOULD start but Duhon SHOULD have been benched for a while now and I have always beleived that no matter how bad Duhon does that Mike D will always start him.

If Sergio is really starting then I would like some confirmation because if this is true, then FINALLY we can have a PG that can set a fast pace and distribute the ball at a high level.

Is Sergio really starting?????!?!?!

Any smart coach would start Rodriguez over Duhon. With that said, I have no clue what Danphony will do.

X-FACTOR

Rookie
I hope our guys will share the rock like they did against OKC.
And by watching tape, i hope they learned and will adjust on the defensive end. They allowed to much transition buckets and now they will have to try and slow down JENNINGS.

And i also hope that TMAC and the other 2 new additions will be as good
or even better than they were in their debut...

GO KNICKS...BEAT 'EM BUCKS

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
ask and you shall receive...not perfect but i tried lol
2u4ra4y.jpg
Nice, man!Props to you.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Great thread bro! Lately posters have been making more detailed threads like this one, and JPZ's last thread, so I can feel the excitement T-Mac has brought! GO KNICKS, **** Brandon Jennings up lol.

petescud

Starter
If T-Mac had more in the tank we would had won our last game against OKC. Lets beat the Bucks. We are the better squad now

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
I am extremely satisfied with our starting lineup right now...Serios starting...now maybe douglas can get a little time....And all of the others have been, are, or will be all stars.

This game will be an amazing test of our new developed offense. In 2 days of practice we went to overtime with the 5th best team in the west...Very empressive.
We jus gotta do work.

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
I don't know where to see this game, cuz in my country it's not covered by any tv's broadcast...
Anyone can help me? U got some streaming links 4 me?

thanks

www.p2p4u.net

its not the best stream, but the game is clear, and is safe...just go to the top click basketball knicks vs bucks....Its how I have watched every game aside from the televised lakers game, that we shoulda won

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Great thread bro! Lately posters have been making more detailed threads like this one, and JPZ's last thread, so I can feel the excitement T-Mac has brought! GO KNICKS, **** Brandon Jennings up lol.

We can only hope so :p But Jennings is probably STILL butthurt about the Knicks, he could go all Nate Robinson on us -.-

KingCharles34

All Star
ask and you shall receive...not perfect but i tried lol
2u4ra4y.jpg

Honestly it took me a while just to make it past this part of the game thread :sperm:

But nice game thread though, i like it...im just hopin Tmac will have some energy for tomorrow night so he can shit on Paula Pierced's old Larry Holmes flabby and sick ass

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Can't wait for the game tonight. Should be an exciting game to watch. T-Mac and Sergio starting. 5 mins til tip off. GO KNICKS !