Bucks @ Knicks 22/02/10

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Same old shit...WTF is Bender taking 3s and dribbling the ****ing ball, this guy stinks...Probably the worst Knick of all-time.

mafra

Legend
Just want to remind everyone, the BUCKS just came into MSG and basically led wire-to-wire.

Here we are watching Harrington and House dominate our offense, while Chandler-Gallo passively stand by in the corner watching. Doesn't help the future playing this way.

Might have to bench the vets just to force the kids to do something.

The Knicks don't stand a chance without size. And oh yeah, playing no form of real defense really isn't helping their cause much either.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
We need a C dammit. Bogut looked like Yao tonight. Sergio with 8 steals. The kid was active all over the floor. Gallo seriously needs a talk. We know how good he could be. Just really can't figure out what's going on with him. Saw a glimpse with the dunk but come on, he hasn't had a good game in a while. I mean offensively, defensively he's been doing fine. He really has to get that confidence back. I hope it's nothing serious with T-Mac.

Last edited:

X-FACTOR

Rookie
wow what an ugly game...cant finish the drives and cant hit the J but they should have done sth about bogut earlier the guy really killed us
and we were outrebounded as usual
.I hope TMAC and house are firing up the guys in the locker room and hopefully respond tomorrow against
the c's

mafra

Legend
If Eddie House chucks 16 shots again D'ant should be fired. THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

No way NYK should watch Harrington-House-Bender take 30 shots.... These 3 are playing for themselves, and next year's contract. I'm tired of coach caring more about these vets (letting them play for jobs elsewhere) then he cares about making this team better in 2010.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
worst knick game i've ever seen

tracy cant even make a stepback anymore without injuring his soft ass ankle

now we have a dead beat superstar with a girl's name, a prairie dog with confusion syndrome in chandler, and everybody else can't make a shot

oh and robinson our best player gets traded for an undersized shooter, THE DUMBEST TRADE EVER MADE BY THE KNICKS, WALSH IS JUST PATHETIC

it doesnt get any worse than this, the ENTIRE team is soft, including NO D DAVID LEE