Bucks @ Knicks 22/02/10

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
my second game live, so frustrating to watch, got so freakin piss, wtf is wrong with our offense.

Buck center kills us in the pant, our lack of a c is really killing us.

I have been saying this since I don't know when. People on this site, however, keep ignoring this information and promoting players at positions we currently have, or recently had, properly filled, i.e., Marbury, Zach, DLee, Marbury. Now, we're searching for a PG, SG, PF, this and that, when we could have easily added a Brook Lopez, at the beginning of the '08 season, to our lineup and have steam-rolled the whole East.

Oh well... let them continue dreaming about pipes... hahahaha.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What happened last night?? we came back in the beginning of the third quarter and then died off the rest of the way...smh

We had like 20 something points in all of the second half. damn, we sucked. We could of used an offensive spark plug to come off the bench and energize us...

smokes, nice thread btw. glad to see that you incorporated some of my techniques :lol:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I have been saying this since I don't know when. People on this site, however, keep ignoring this information and promoting players at positions we currently have, or recently had, properly filled, i.e., Marbury, Zach, DLee, Marbury. Now, we're searching for a PG, SG, PF, this and that, when we could have easily added a Brook Lopez, at the beginning of the '08 season, to our lineup and have steam-rolled the whole East.

Oh well... let them continue dreaming about pipes... hahahaha.

You mentioned Marbury twice.

We get it, you like Brook Lopez. "Steam-rolled the whole East". That's a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? If Lopez is that good, why do the Nets have the worst record in the NBA?

dlee420

Banned
What happened last night?? we came back in the beginning of the third quarter and then died off the rest of the way...smh

We had like 20 something points in all of the second half. damn, we sucked. We could of used an offensive spark plug to come off the bench and energize us...

smokes, nice thread btw. glad to see that you incorporated some of my techniques :lol:

An offensive spark plug like... Nate Robinson? O that's right we gave him to the boston celtics.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You mentioned Marbury twice.

We get it, you like Brook Lopez. "Steam-rolled the whole East". That's a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? If Lopez is that good, why do the Nets have the worst record in the NBA?

Patrick Ewing won 23 games, on his rookie season, and 24 games on his sophomore season. So what's your point?

The Nets suck, because they got rid of Carter, and Harris has been playing with an injury for most of the season.

That has nothing to do with Lopez, just like Ewing had nothing to do with the 23-59 and 24-58 Knick teams.

Dwight Howard and many of the NBA T.V. announcers were quoted saying that Lopez is a great center. Pau Gasol also said that Lopez was going to be really good.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6q7eXfM9Wk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6q7eXfM9Wk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have seen Lopez play, and from what I've seen, he will at worst be Zydrunas Ilgauskas(2x All Star that made the 2007 NBA Finals) and at best Pau Gasol(a top 3 big man in the league and 2009 Champion) or Yao Ming(a 20 ppg center that can rebound and block shots).

Last edited:
That was embaressing

That game was just flat out embaressing. Were now on an 8 game losing streak and unless Tmac has a 30 point game and Dlee and House or Chandler are on the top of there game, I really dont see us winning tonight in boston.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Pierce is out tonight and Tmac is a game time decision.

So far I think House is taking too many shots. He is best suited as a spot up shooter and not trying to create like he was doing last night. His shots took away from Chandler and Gallo. However, Gallo and Chandler need to be more agressive and get the ball.

Right now the team looks like they have no plan and just plays however it comes to them. Yes that was a Dantoni knock. The one thing Duhon does well is the pick and roll with Lee, so I would have given him a few minutes when the team was struggling to score to get something going with Lee.

Pierce is out tonight and Tmac is a game time decision.

So far I think House is taking too many shots. He is best suited as a spot up shooter and not trying to create like he was doing last night. His shots took away from Chandler and Gallo. However, Gallo and Chandler need to be more agressive and get the ball.

Right now the team looks like they have no plan and just plays however it comes to them. Yes that was a Dantoni knock. The one thing Duhon does well is the pick and roll with Lee, so I would have given him a few minutes when the team was struggling to score to get something going with Lee.
It is true That House takes alot of shots but atleast his shots are atleast close 75% of the time. Unlike Al Harrington who is always shooting for 3 and is almost always off. But I Agree with what you said about Duhon being brought into the game. I think that with Douglas, Rodriguez, and House D'antoni has been overlooking Duhon.

smokes

Huge Member

Hey thanks man... yeah i took a little bit of the good stuff from everyones that I liked and added a bit of my own :)

Feel a bit crap seeing the worst game of the season come out of this thread though hahaha

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hey thanks man... yeah i took a little bit of the good stuff from everyones that I liked and added a bit of my own :)

Feel a bit crap seeing the worst game of the season come out of this thread though hahaha

yea I know how you feel. It was a shitty loss.

I got one problem with your thread though. This pic below is promoting marijuana use...

smokes2.jpg

Apparently, Marijuana does a body good :lol:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Patrick Ewing won 23 games, on his rookie season, and 24 games on his sophomore season. So what's your point?

The Nets suck, because they got rid of Carter, and Harris has been playing with an injury for most of the season.

That has nothing to do with Lopez, just like Ewing had nothing to do with the 23-59 and 24-58 Knick teams.

Dwight Howard and many of the NBA T.V. announcers were quoted saying that Lopez is a great center. Pau Gasol also said that Lopez was going to be really good.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6q7eXfM9Wk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6q7eXfM9Wk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have seen Lopez play, and from what I've seen, he will at worst be Zydrunas Ilgauskas(2x All Star that made the 2007 NBA Finals) and at best Pau Gasol(a top 3 big man in the league and 2009 Champion) or Yao Ming(a 20 ppg center that can rebound and block shots).

Because he said if we had just added Brook Lopez we would have "steam-rolled the whole East" last year.

If Lopez was that good of a player, the Nets would have a much better record. And Carter and Harris were on the Nets last year. How come they didn't "steam-roll the whole East" last year. Unless ofcourse you think D'Antoni is that good of a coach?

Last edited: