To All The True Knicks Fan Who Joined/Started Posting The Past Few Days

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I just recently relocated to California and needed a place to keep track of this team.

But being here in the Lakerland made me realize how much I missed having a real contender to root for.

Go Knicks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yup its nice signing on and reading some posts from new people, some know what they saying others just crack me up( like that raptors dude ) so yea welcome and lets go knicks:gony:

resign tmac lmaoooo:peace:

ACHlLLES

Rookie
Theres always room for more Knick fans on here!! Welcome to the boards!!!

Been a lurker for awhile since it was entertaining to read sarcasm after so many losses.

T mack definately showed some glimpse of what the team can do so I just might start watch knicks game again.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
T-Mac might be the most electrifying player we've had since Latrell Sprewell. I guess Nate Robinson was electrifying, too bad he was never really that good

BRKA

Rookie
Anyone care to wager on if we sign lebron how many "new" Knick fans will join?

ive said it from get next season will be the season of the born again and bandwagon knicks fan lol...im only 23 bin a knicks fan since birth pops was a major ny sports guy i just liked basketball more than any other sport..shit i remember goin to a play off game sat right behind patrick to bad the pacers beat us...well reggie did any way...

anywho tmac eddie house gallo will and sergio thus far are the future of the knicks until we sign a big FA and i still think those guys are gonna play a big part it feels good to finally see some improvement after the issah days..LETS GO NY

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't blame some Knicks fans for not caring about our team in recent years. Knowing that Isiah Thomas was our General Manager and Head Coach outright made me sick to my stomach, and after hearing about the Anucha Browne Sanders business I gave up on them. Wasn't until Isiah was fired that I actually started watching again...

TCR4CK

Rookie
Thanks for the warm welcome.... Ive been a long reader and felt that maybe i could have some good info to share with you guys.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
If you are a fan it should not matter who is on your team or coaching etc. A true fan reps his colors no matter how bad they are or who they draft and I guess that would be me. I dont give a **** how many times we **** up cause I will still wave my flags and wear my colors....:2cents::gony:

Hi everybody this is my first post here!
I've been to NYC last week and I saw knicks-bulls at Madison Square Garden, what a place! It's like the Mecca of basketball :gony:
I'm Italian and I love basketball, hope to know more about the knicks world in this forum...

ciao

johnstarky

Rotation player
Anyone care to wager on if we sign lebron how many "new" Knick fans will join?

There's about 10 to 15 Knick fans who post here regularly.If the Knicks get Lebron James this summer, the number of Knick fans posting here will probably increase to 100.

Goodfella

Rookie
Same been a lurker on this site under another name for a few year's, than didn't go on the site for a few month's forgot my other account password, now made this, with this said I've been a true loyal knicks fan waiting patiently for a winning season. This summer will change everything.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I also enjoy the constant activity. It's also nice having some T-Mac fans and Sergio fans to spice things up. (**** the Craptor and Nets fans though) That being said, I want to give a salute to all the posters who were here even when we sucked. When the Knicks were 3-14 we still posted our thoughts. Before T-Mac and Sergio gave us something to look forward to, we still watched our Knicks. Soon this board will be flooded, but the people who stayed here through thick and thin, I salute you.

bayejorl

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't call myself a true fan as I'm only here since Sergio arrived, but I truly hope to be rounding here for some years :gony:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
If you are a fan it should not matter who is on your team or coaching etc. A true fan reps his colors no matter how bad they are or who they draft and I guess that would be me. I dont give a **** how many times we **** up cause I will still wave my flags and wear my colors....:2cents::gony:

I agree with you. Its ridiculous how people get on the "bandwagon" once a team gets a new player or starts winning.

*****z better come strong or else I'ma murder them on this site.