Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Great Artwork, I can almost digest another record losing streak that's upon us now after Houston unloaded damaged T-Mac on New York. Can somebody explain what that got us? That does not sit with a player that wants to win. Put yourself in Lee's spot, would he have liked to go to the playoffs this year, or does he prefer to see Robinson and Hughes sit for a month while Duhon puts up 18 points over 3 weeks? The offers for him will be too much for the Knicks to handle while they try to fill their promise of landing superstars. D'Ant will have his pet's Duhon and Gallo and maybe with his dual citizenship can take them to Italy when he gets the Axe with Walsh in January 2011 and it all continues for more years. What a mess, just glad that his coaching days are numbered by being so greedy.

petescud

Starter
I think the major positive of this game is Sergio. First, i'd like to apologize that he is a backup and no more. Against a damn good Celtic team (no Paul Pierce playing but still) he looked smoking in his 2nd start for a new team. I really believe this kid has tremendous upside. I'm digging him. Yeah, layups will kill ya. The Knicks need a good big guy to stop the late collapses. we're getting no stops. You can't win this way. Its the opposite of a van gundy team

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Anyone else secretly rooting for Nate tonight? Cuz I was : P not the Celtics, just Nate.

The last big possession when Mcgrady took that garbage 3 was a disgrace...you got 10 seconds waste 5 by making a play, you have Chandler and House on the floor let them take that. Mcgrady is trying to hard or not caring at all.

nyk_nyk

All Star
The Celtic's probably had 15 layups. I couldn't help thinking Darko could have stopped some of those, D'Am-Toni didn't even give him a chance.

Darko actually had 3 blks last night for MIN. Our loss thanks to Danphony and his controlling ways.

JVG or any good coach with a plan would have had Darko playing plenty of minutes to offset Lee's deficiencies in the post.