The Official Bring Back Msgknickz33 Thread!

Should Kingstarbury3 go back to being MSGKnickz33?

• Yes, MSGKnickz33 was a great poster/thread maker.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No, MSGKnickz33 got exposed real badly.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't know who MSGKnickz33 is.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kingstarbury3 is a good poster, but MSGKnickz33 was a legend.
Kingstarbury3 should go back to being MSGKnickz33.

Here are some of the people who I think are Knicksonline Hall of Fame posters:
MSGKnickz33-great thread maker, funny poster, informative. The best thread maker on Knicksonline.
Metrocard-entertaining, funny poster, very informative, especially when it comes to the draft. The best overall poster on Knicksonline.
Kiyaman-The best pure poster on Knicksonline. He doesn't throw a lot of ethers, but he's right 90% of the time.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I include myself in the Hall of Fame list, too.

I have ethered people on 100s of occasions. I went to war for Team Starbury and prevailed.

People underestimated me and saw me as the weaker poster of the big 4(ABCD, Metrocard, MSGKnickz33, and Kiyaman) so they tried to attack me and failed.

It was mainly because I don't go after posters the way Metrocard and MSG have done in the past, and Kiyaman has a good reputation and ignores the bulls#!tters. It was sad the way so many people attacked me because they were jealous of my rep power and posts.

Plus, I am not a biased poster. I use logic. Never have I repeated Walsh or D'Antoni's words verbatim like some of the posters in here have done in the past.

And my threads are consistently good.

Anyways, back to the thread. The Gold Mac 10 should return, in my opinion.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wish he comes back under his original account dude was sick at the threads( and gamethreads) and a great poster

and for the record great to have you back and posting bro, team starbury coming back. while you were gone i think me and Metro were the only starbury fans on here haha

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

I have ethered people on 100s of occasions. I went to war for Team Starbury and prevailed.

People underestimated me and saw me as the weaker poster of the big 4(ABCD, Metrocard, MSGKnickz33, and Kiyaman) so they tried to attack me and failed.

It was mainly because I don't go after posters the way Metrocard and MSG have done in the past, and Kiyaman has a good reputation and ignores the bulls#!tters. It was sad the way so many people attacked me because they were jealous of my rep power and posts.

Plus, I am not a biased poster. I use logic. Never have I repeated Walsh or D'Antoni's words verbatim like some of the posters in here have done in the past.

:lol: you don't lack confidence, that's for sure....

metrocard

Legend
My favorite posters include

Kiyaman
GetRealistic
ABCD
OGKnicks
Akamu
MSG33
SLY
ThePrince
StreetDreams
DonChris
KBlack grew on me.
paris401
ANU
Trin_Starr
portega1968
StEpHoN_mArBuRy
Homer

and last but not least

nyKnicks126

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

Kiyaman
GetRealistic
ABCD
OGKnicks
Akamu
MSG33
SLY
ThePrince
StreetDreams
DonChris
KBlack grew on me.
paris401
ANU
Trin_Starr
portega1968
StEpHoN_mArBuRy
Homer

and last but not least

nyKnicks126

thanks bro you could very easily be the best poster on here man :beer:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Kiyaman
GetRealistic
ABCD
OGKnicks
Akamu
MSG33
SLY
ThePrince
StreetDreams
DonChris
KBlack grew on me.
paris401
ANU
Trin_Starr
portega1968
StEpHoN_mArBuRy
Homer

and last but not least

nyKnicks126

Whos nyknicks126? I've never seen that name since i started posting here.

KingCharles34

All Star
lmao @ knicks126 :lol:

Thanks ABCD for mentioning me as one of the best, i definitely consider u up at the top too...i know i didnt get to see everything that happened while i wasnt posting much but from what i saw it looked like u were slaughtering haterburys left and right.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^ Who's that guy?

The Mac is back

gold-mac-11-9mm-extendable-stock-gangsta-submachinegun2.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
A polish kid that used to post here, he was 16 or 17 then but hes probably about 19 or 20 now. We had like a fantasy draft thing going, and he kept complaining and trying to give everyone stupid advice from what i remember. When Metrocard said something back to him, knicks126 caught feelings and made a racist comment or two. Metro delivered some of the most deadly ether ever seen, posting pictures of knicks126 and a hilarious youtube video of him rapping. After that, Knicks126 never returned to the site :lol:

jpz17

Starter

what a life.. "I include myself on the HOF list too"

dude shut up you are wasting our time

GetRealistic

Starter

Kiyaman
GetRealistic
ABCD
OGKnicks
Akamu
MSG33
SLY
ThePrince
StreetDreams
DonChris
KBlack grew on me.
paris401
ANU
Trin_Starr
portega1968
StEpHoN_mArBuRy
Homer

and last but not least

nyKnicks126

When i read NyKnicks126 i literally laughed out loud. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if JPZ is Nyknicks126... Those two seem very similiar. But whatever.

I always liked MSG as a poster but if him "coming back" means pointless Marbury related threads i'm going to have to pass. If he's going to talk about current Knicks or future Knicks then have at it.

And as far as ABCD being a self proclaimed Hall of Famer i'll answer like Drew Rosenhaus at a T.O. press conference. "Next Question".

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
When i read NyKnicks126 i literally laughed out loud. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if JPZ is Nyknicks126... Those two seem very similiar. But whatever.

I always liked MSG as a poster but if him "coming back" means pointless Marbury related threads i'm going to have to pass. If he's going to talk about current Knicks or future Knicks then have at it.

And as far as ABCD being a self proclaimed Hall of Famer i'll answer like Drew Rosenhaus at a T.O. press conference. "Next Question".

honestly thats a very good point u make with knicks126 and jpz, i have to admit that i have wondered the same thing for a long time now.

Im not here to make Marbury related threads, he has been off the team for a while now.

And ABCD is undeniably a hall of famer, hes proven that he doesnt have any weaknesses...he has alotta knowledge about the knicks and hes proven that its a mistake to insult him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
what a life.. "I include myself on the HOF list too"

dude shut up you are wasting our time

Aren't you going to give D'Antoni his daily blowjob? You have no credibility on Knicksonline.

You defended Duhomo and you still defend D'Anphony, despite having a 53-89 record with the Knicks.

Unrealistic is just mad cause I ethered him about a year and a half ago. Get over it.

I personally hold no grudge with you, nor do I hold a grudge with anyone on knicksonline. Even the people I've argued with, it's usually been because they insult me first.

And some posters on here are delusional and suck D'Antoni's italian sausage 24/7.
For example(por ejemplo) JPZ17