Knicks @ Wizards

petescud

Starter
Works pretty good for me. I live in Florida so is this the way for me to watch the Knicks??? Looks clear enough (i'm used to looking at score updates which is BORING...

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
I might throw up a post game thread after this one plays out, I think there's a lot of stuff that people will love and absolutely hate that happened here today

X-FACTOR

Rookie
An ugly one but i'd take the W.Finally.....i hate these close games man..why do teams always come out and shoot 60% on us damn..and our young guys should go back to basics..dribble before you take a step.we get like 4-5 traveling calls a game and that's just a waste of ball possession.Anyway..hope this win can spark a winning streak.And help the teams confidence.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The same way I said Kiya hates D'antoni to much, you suck his cock to much.

D'antoni needs to make better end game situations, how bout running a play for David Lee once lol?

But it'll be interesting to see how Power Serge, T-Mac and Skywalker do with some practice time.

What I tell you fools?????? HAHHHHHHHHHH D-LEE for the win.

And @ Metro- I completely agree. He goes 4-5, everytime the ball was in his hands something good happened. Two things need to happen, 1.) People need to look for him, Sergio really doesn't even try to get Gallo involved nor does Eddie Blouse and 2.) Gallo needs to demand the ball. It's half his fault if he just stands behind the three point line and does nothing. Come on Gallo, man up, be the stud I know you are.

metrocard

Legend
What I tell you fools?????? HAHHHHHHHHHH D-LEE for the win.

And @ Metro- I completely agree. He goes 4-5, everytime the ball was in his hands something good happened. Two things need to happen, 1.) People need to look for him, Sergio really doesn't even try to get Gallo involved nor does Eddie Blouse and 2.) Gallo needs to demand the ball. It's half his fault if he just stands behind the three point line and does nothing. Come on Gallo, man up, be the stud I know you are.

I just saw a play where Gallo was on the 3pt line in a isolation situation, and the dude was just like "F it" and blow by his man and got to the FT line.

I think he's a little frustrated...lets hope something good happens out of this, we need Gallo.