The Kiyaman Appreciation Thread

metrocard

Legend
If you guys wonder how Kiyaman found his way to this forum, it was all thanks to me.

This thread is solute the Kiyaman who never disappoints you, all his post are quality and stimulate the mind. Whether you disagree with him or not, without Kiyaman this site would be like RealGM or any ordinary Knicks fan forum.

Props to Kiyaman.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
He's a guy that thinks outside the box. Always pointing out things that most people tend to overlook.....

Starks

Starter
I rarely comprehend his posts or why he bolds random lines, but I tip my cap to him. He's on here everyday and i think we all can appreciate that

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I hardly understands what he says, and some of his D'antoni hate is borderline ridicolous, but he's proven year after year that he's a diehard fan. And that I salute. It would be odd without him here, so props Kiya.

jpz17

Starter
I disagree with him almost all the time but he does provide good backup and sounds intelligent while you read his message.

Paul1355

All Star
true Kiyaman has made some crazy predictions that actually wind up coming true when no one else was on his side....

I've agreed with most his stuff recently...good at predicting stuff.

Props.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thank You, thank u, thank u

OH SHUUUUT! how do a guy say or write appreciation :beer:

Thanks everyone.....without all u guys input "The Knicks Online Forum" would not be considered one of the TOP Knick Forums on the Web at discussing the Knicks and NBA.
We all may not agree on many things which makes this one of the top positive forum to share ideas

Big Thanks Metro....u caught a brudder off-guard wid LUV

tiger0330

Legend
Props to Kiyaman, you need solid and frequent posters like him to keep a board alive. Props to posters like Smokes as well, his game threads require a lot of time and effort, I love to read his previews.

Big C

Benchwarmer
OH SHUUUUT! how do a guy say or write appreciation :beer:

Thanks everyone.....without all u guys input "The Knicks Online Forum" would not be considered one of the TOP Knick Forums on the Web at discussing the Knicks and NBA.
We all may not agree on many things which makes this one of the top positive forum to share ideas

Big Thanks Metro....u caught a brudder off-guard wid LUV

Keep up the great posting Kiyaman!

You were one of the main reasons the ESPN boards had life back in the days.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kiyaman is a great poster. He uses logic and doesn't use bias on his posts. I agree with most of his posts, and even the ones I don't agree with have logic to them. A hall of fame poster.

KBlack25

Starter
Kiya is a very good poster...like most people on here, sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I think he has some outlandish conspiracy theories. But he's consistently on here trying to make the board better, and he doesn't spout homophobic or racial bigotry to do so...a top flight poster, for sure.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Not just props to him all you guys who are daily posters make this site worth comeing back to daily. Metro,KBlack,SLY,ABCD,JPZ,Kia,Crazy 8,H20 etc Lets not forget the BIG C mix's ... for people that dont live up top anymore its hard to have a conversation about Knicks basketball.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Not just props to him all you guys who are daily posters make this site worth comeing back to daily. Metro,KBlack,SLY,ABCD,JPZ,Kia,Crazy 8,H20 etc Lets not forget the BIG C mix's ... for people that dont live up top anymore its hard to have a conversation about Knicks basketball.

Thanks amigo.

Toons

is the Bo$$
agreed...props to kiyah. much respect. ur a real dedicated brother...Knicks....ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

shout outs to everyone that bleeds orange and blue...no matter what