Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Miami Heat 4/11 on a Sunday

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Orlando Magic 4/12 on a Monday

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
I haven't been to a game all season, I'm looking to attend one soon since theres only about a month left of basketball.

I'm looking to be out with a group of Knick fans, so let me know if you're down.

I also have a poll in which game would you prefer to attend...the game with the most votes will be the game we'll be out to.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I am 6 and 0 this season at the garden. I'm afraid if i go with you fellas you would jynx me and the Knicks will lose my perfect run.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Well i go there with co-workers and since we buy a string of tix and get them or cheap we usually go to the crappy teams although we were there on that SUNS thrashing and that awesome come from behind aagainst the Clips.

We also had a favorite Knick moment. The moment Jordan Hill enters the game we all call him Whoopi Goldberg. That is why i voted Houston :(

Paul1355

All Star
the rockets game is the best one...wont cost as much as the others and you get to see Jared Jeffries NOT on your team...maybe see some Jordan Hill and T Mac will be on Kicking Ass mode because he hates the Rockets.

Def the Rockets game plus its on a sunday...better than a weekday to watch a game.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I didn't think of that, Paul.I picked the Sixers because of Iverson, but we don't know if he's going to play.

Also, I've disliked the Rockets ever since '94.

metrocard

Legend
I agree with DJ Pauly D.

Sundays are the best days...maybe we can do two rounds, both the Rockets and Heat game.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Never have gone to a Knick's game or a NBA game period.

I am planning on going though with couple of my friends. I think the Magic game looks good to me right now. How much is it for a good seat though? I'm planning on blowing 200 so let me know what I can get with that.

metrocard

Legend
Let me get everyone's facebook who's down to coming.

my shit is facebook.com/metrocardmillionaire

I'm making an event on there, I want this organized as possible...I just have one question, can we all order tickets that seating will be next to each other? I dont want us to be seperate, no homo.

p0nder

Starter
Man! I wish i was in NY right now. There are two cvonferences for me to go to this month and i had to decide on one. The one in NY had 3000 people in my industry... the one in Atlanta: 10,000.

So looks like i'm gone to ATL... Maybe next year I'll make it down for a game... but good luck gtting a ticket to the 2010 Knicks show, right? ;)