Grizzlies @ Knicks 2/27 7:30 PM

Would you still make the T-Mac trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dan1608

Benchwarmer
I turned off the game to get over my dissapointment with the Knicks incredibly sloppy 1st quarter perfromance and I just re-tuned into the game to find the score is now 36-37, Knicks within 1. Thank God!

Toons

is the Bo$$
aside from the game, darko is playin alright...
2 blocks, 2 pts, 3 rebs 8 mins
makes u wonder about dantoni

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
I dunno about most knick fans, but I am glad we kept Harrington. Hes the most explosive scorer on our team, but he is quicksand. Once he gets the ball your not getting it back.
Hes lookin hott tonight as he did last night

mafra

Legend
Offensively GALLO is lost in the crowd. House, Walker, even Douglas get theirs. For some reason Gallo just refuses to assert himself. Frustrating indeed.

With that said, this Walker could be a real steal. Douglas-Walker could give the 2010 NYK squad a refreshing presence coming off the bench running the 2nd unit!

metrocard

Legend
"Zach to Rack"

CLYDE is the greatest rapper of all time.

That Gallinari 3pt shot made a statement on the season.
If we win this game, that one 3pt shot will change our season....forever, I'm telling you, 8th seed. Its destined. Gallinari, born on 8/8/88, number 8, helping the Knicks to the 8th seed.

johnstarky

Rotation player
When was the last time the Knicks finished a 4th quarter strong?

It seems like they psychologically break down every time its the finals minutes of a game.

mafra

Legend
This is why the stupid "+/-" stat is crazy... Zach Randolph has 31 points & 25 rebounds and stat line says that's good for a whopping "+2 +/- rating" LOL! Sure....

Be fear alone, he should be at a +100 b/c he's a man amongst boys against NY tonight.

Another 4th Q collapse at home. MEM ends game on a 13-2 run. Of course, this followed D"ant timeout, right?