Grizzlies @ Knicks 2/27 7:30 PM

Would you still make the T-Mac trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so sad. Knicks were owned in 4th Q, again. F*cking gay dude was on fire!
amazing how lack of a true center exposes greatest team weakness when up against a rebounding combo of Gasol and Zebo, who took control of offensive boards. 52-32? man o man! DLEE was negated on boards by those 2. When he has an off night, what other rebounders do we have? Al Harrington is an offensive machine (when he's on), but only 4 rebounds? weak.

Overall, an exciting game up to final 4 minutes, I really thought we had it, especially after Gallo's 3. I guess those young Grizzly legs and those long Grizzly arms were too much for No-D'antoni cluelessness. I hated seeing Dan Dan laughing it up at end of game. oh well, this February sucked balls.

March on Knicks! March on to July 2010!
:barf::gony:
PS: props to those Knicks posters who realize Clyde is best broadcaster there is, who supports the team, knows what they need to do to win (defense), and does it all with pizazz. he's so damn cool.:smokin:

Yes, I'm waiting for this offseason to come as soon as possible! We need to get rid of these BUMS quick!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
PS: props to those Knicks posters who realize Clyde is best broadcaster there is, who supports the team, knows what they need to do to win (defense), and does it all with pizazz. he's so damn cool.:smokin:

Agreed, whenever I watch another NBA broadcast, it just doesn't match up to Clyde. Numerous suicides would have occured among the hardcore Knicks fan base, had Clyde not been broadcasting during the Isiah Era lol.

metrocard

Legend
Sometimes I just find myself drifted away from the actual game and just tuning into Clyde's amazing voice and his timeless words

He's the man...glad to be a Knick Fan...he knows his basketball and says things I don't even know, I learn a lot of good stuff from him, and he's very proud of the organization. A true Knick, and one of the greatest PG of all time.

Paul1355

All Star
Sometimes I just find myself drifted away from the actual game and just tuning into Clyde's amazing voice and his timeless words

He's the man...glad to be a Knick Fan...he knows his basketball and says things I don't even know, I learn a lot of good stuff from him, and he's very proud of the organization. A true Knick, and one of the greatest PG of all time.

I feel bad that he has to sit through all of these games for years...clyde deserves to announce a good basketball team.

CoolClyde

agreed

your greatest post, ever.
:beer: