Should we change Gallo's nickname?

KBlack25

Starter
I was reading Bill Simmons' chat yesterday, and someone referred to Danillo Gallinari as "The Situation". I personally think this nickname is hilarious and that it should be Gallo's nickname when Jersey Shore 2 inevitably fizzles out and The (Other) Situation's celebrity comes to a screeching halt.

1) Danilo Gallinari is Italian.
2) I'm sick of these nicknames that are shortened or modified versions of the guys name...We used to have Hakeem "The Dream", David "The Admiral", now we have T-Mac for McGrady, CP3 for Chris Paul...let's get a good nickname in there.
3) Danilo Gallinari has a sweet, Jersey Shore-style faux-hawk.
4) Maybe this will encourage Danilo to abide by Gym-Tan-Laundry as touted in the show, especially the gym part (like the guy, but he needs to work on his strength).
5) Gallo's other nickname, "The Big Cock", is not quite appropriate for print...

If we start the movement here and now on KnicksOnline, I bet it catches on (especially if we get LeBron or Wade) and this site blows the eff up with followers like I think it will...

Also, any other nickname suggestions besides Danilo "The Situation" Gallinari are welcome...

Note: THIS THREAD IS INTENDED TO BE FOR FUN!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Well it's true that is more of an appropriate nickname that could leak out to the media. It's pretty funny. Hopefully something like that would wake Gallo up?

But on this site, his nickname will always be the Big Cock, idk who made it up, but its hilarious lol.

paris401

Starter
i've always thought of him as zepole canoli.... but recently just ''zip'ole... as he suxs when the pressure is on...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Well it's true that is more of an appropriate nickname that could leak out to the media. It's pretty funny. Hopefully something like that would wake Gallo up?
But on this site, his nickname will always be the Big Cock, idk who made it up, but its hilarious lol.

Edit: Metrocard came up with the nickname first, but metro and MSG both made "the big cock" popular on knicksonline. Those threads were hilarious, because everyone kept having to say "no homo" at the end of their posts.
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4915

KBlack25

Starter
I'm pretty sure the "Big Cock" name comes from his Italian days.

Gallo in Italian means "Rooster" or "Cock"...but I think MSG brought it to the board's attention.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I'm pretty sure the "Big Cock" name comes from his Italian days.

Gallo in Italian means "Rooster" or "Cock"...but I think MSG brought it to the board's attention.

Thanks for that info Kblack it makes sense to me now. I am gonna use that now:gony:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Gallo XY

Kyle-YX-kyle-xy-344753_341_512.jpg

LeFlume

All Star
He is a great shooter and with that in mind..

"The Sniper"
"The Assassin"

Lame I know but Intimidating and a few extra t-shirt sold...