Who do you watch other than the Knicks?

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I'm originally from Orange County, so I still show my Lakers some love. I always root for the Clips to be good one day, but my dreams are always crushed whenever I think its possible.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
I'm a fan of the young teams, I like watching the Thunder, Blazers, Wolves, Warriors, 6ers, the Nets some what cause I've been a fan of T Will for a while. I use to like the Hawks a lot before but that's when they were young and had Childress. I even blogged about it but I stopped writing for a while now

letstalkbball.blogspot.com

rw005

Benchwarmer
College: I like UConn, love that school wit a lot of NBA Talent!

well the other team I do follow is Detroit, Rip, Ben Gordon are my non-Knick favorite players:beer:

batigol89

Rookie
I liked watching the Miami Heat in the 2005-6 season.

Don't like the Lakers, the Warriors, the Bucks and the Bobcats.

In the 90s used to love how the Rockets and the Supersonics played.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
College: UNC/Villanova

NBA: knicks, and knicks summer league, then knicks pre-season cant watch any other team and enjoy it, ill follow a player but never another team

Top 5 Teams I enjoy watching:
1 New York Knicks
2 Miami Heat (before they got LeBron cuz D-Wade is my fav player)
3 Golden State Warriors (talented young core, Stephen Curry 2nd fav)
4 Denver Thuggets
5 Oklahoma City Thunder

Top 5 Teams that can slob on one:
1 Boston Celdicks
2 Houston Rockets (Yao is a toolbox and a half)
3 San Antonio Spurs
4 Indiana Pacers
5 Los Angeles Lakers

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I'll watch anyone that is on and consider it a privellege to be able to do so.

I like watching the young exciting teams like the GSW and the Thunder, the proven vets like Boston and the Lakers. Watching great players do their thing like Nash, Melo, Paul, LeBron (at least I did!), Howard etc.

All in all no matter what the game I will watch it and find something to like about it which isn't hard as the NBA is such a great league.

JCStone57

Rookie
Favorite College team to watch is Carolina as that's my college team (football, bball, and baseball)

I enjoy watching the Nuggets the most because I have a lot of respect for 'Melo