Mike Brown exposes D'Antoni

Kiyaman

Legend
Do you even know how to respond to actual points made towards you? NO!

Trillion....your being setup for the Kill....Dantoni can not adapt to any system (his short tour in Denver).
Franchise player and captain Shaun Matrix Marion wanted the "run run run" system back in Phoenix that he and Jason Kidd ran.
Marbury is a halfcourt offensive PG, which is the "reason" why the Nets and Suns traded him.
The Nash & Finley backcourt tandem were a running sensation in Dallas, which put Dallas back on the map. But Nash was asking for more than what Dallas wanted to pay him (they had two other reliable PG).
So Phoenix signed Nash for Matrix...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Trillion....your being setup for the Kill....Dantoni can not adapt to any system (his short tour in Denver).
Franchise player and captain Shaun Matrix Marion wanted the "run run run" system back in Phoenix that he and Jason Kidd ran.
Marbury is a halfcourt offensive PG, which is the "reason" why the Nets and Suns traded him.
The Nash & Finley backcourt tandem were a running sensation in Dallas, which put Dallas back on the map. But Nash was asking for more than what Dallas wanted to pay him (they had two other reliable PG).

Dude what are you talking about? You just listed some random facts that have nothing to do with anything I have said. It's like:

The sky is blue.
Water is wet.
Humans breath oxygen and need water to live.

Great...now whats the point?

pat

Starter

You gave me the same answer on a different subject as well. The only thing the two threads had in common was that the were both about D'Antoni? If you are trying to say that he makes his GM get the players he likes, that's fine with me. And the man's name is Shawn Marion (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shawn_marion/index.html)

Kiyaman

Legend
You gave me the same answer on a different subject as well. The only thing the two threads had in common was that the were both about D'Antoni? If you are trying to say that he makes his GM get the players he likes, that's fine with me. And the man's name is Shawn Marion (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shawn_marion/index.html)

excuse my writing (I be at work, doing 3 to 4 things).
u made a comment about Dantoni being able to adapt....he is clueless about the NBA halfcourt game, especially defending it.
It's been 2 seasons and Dantoni cant write-up a decent play during a time-out.

The Phoenix Suns became Marion team when Kidd left.
Marion was a starter with Kidd for two seasons making the playoff in both those seasons (using a running-offense), and then Marion became a starter with (halfcourt-offense) Marbury for two seasons only making playoff once.
Where was Dantoni during those four seasons of Marion career???
Try getting Fired from the Denver Nuggets and going back to Italy.
Marion and Marbury battled for who was in control of the Phoenix team...guess who won?
Who Team? Marion's Team!!!

Who Team? Billups team.....
Did u witness the Detroit Pistons when Billups took controll in the 2002-3 season to make Detroit a 2nd round playoff team no matter the 4 different headcoach change. Look what happen to Detroit once Billups left.

Now Look at the (first round) Denver Nuggets now since Billups took total controll of the team from Coach Karl and Carmelo (they became a 2nd round playoff team).

pat

Starter
Who Team? Marion's Team!!!
Who Team? Billups team.....
Did u witness the Detroit Pistons when Billups took controll in the 2002-3 season to make Detroit a 2nd round playoff team no matter the 4 different headcoach change. Look what happen to Detroit once Billups left.

So you are saying we suck because we do not have a floor general and it does not make any difference whether we are coached by D'Antoni or Phil Jackson? Well, then why fire him?

Paul1355

All Star
Mike Brown is a bad coach and if he did not have Lebron would be begging someone for a coaching job, aside from that he is right about Mike D....Mike D has a philosophy that does not teach defense at all.

Look at these knick players...they clearly show a lack of being taught fundamentals on defense and they have no aggressiveness to block shots...this is because Mike D stresses his whole game on offense and leaves defense to Herb Williams who has proven to suck the biggest penis on earth at teaching defense because we have been the worst defensive team for years.

paris401

Starter
the buck stops with "NO-D"antoni...he is the head coach... if herb is incapable of teaching his students the fine art of dee-fense, get a coach that can teach em... or maybe its not the teacher it's the students.....

thanos87

Rookie
OK, maybe Mike Brown sucks
Maybe not
The thing is that I believe we all want a team, that plays with passion, and desire at defence. As long as we have a coach that doesn't care enough about defence we will never be a playoff team.
Maybe Herb is responsible for the defence, maybe someone else. But DAntoni is head coach and he should take the responsibility.
I find it very difficult for DAntoni to be fired. Maybe anyone when his contract expires?