Lebron's visit to NEW YORK...TMZ...Dont Bite the Apple Eve.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Ehm, seeing as Jay Z has like a 35% stake in the Nets, wtf is the guy who put this on You Tube saying "look like he's coming to the Knicks now". First of all we all know this means nothing but wouldn't this mean more he's going to Brooklyn if you were to read into it in that way

jpz17

Starter
Ehm, seeing as Jay Z has like a 35% stake in the Nets, wtf is the guy who put this on You Tube saying "look like he's coming to the Knicks now". First of all we all know this means nothing but wouldn't this mean more he's going to Brooklyn if you were to read into it in that way

Just what I was going to say...

Hitman

Benchwarmer

Jay-Z does not own 35% of the Nets. That is absurd. He is an investor in the Nets, he owns a little over 1%. He owns a little stock in a company.

Even Jay-Z would tell LeBron that he doesn't want to play in Newark.

nyk_nyk

All Star

35%???? Where the hell did you get that number from?

Jay-Z has a small minority interest in the team. Most likely somewhere south of 4%.

tiger0330

Legend
Heard also that while he was in town, he visited Big Z who has a crib down in Soho. Purpose was to try to get him to resign with Cleveland. Doesn't sound like the actions of a guy that wants to leave Cleveland if you ask me.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Heard also that while he was in town, he visited Big Z who has a crib down in Soho. Purpose was to try to get him to resign with Cleveland. Doesn't sound like the actions of a guy that wants to leave Cleveland if you ask me.

Meh..he wants him back for this years playoff push. Especially with Shaq out, they need Z back for some interior defense.

He probably isn't coming to NY but I don't think that his visit to Z means anything beyond this year.

Hitman

Benchwarmer
Personally, I am calling it that he is coming.

LeBron James is the most talented basketball ever and has the potential to be the biggest sports star in history.

He wants to be a billionaire, he wants to be part of the new Rat Pack with Jay-Z, Bono, Deniro, etc. That can only happen in New York.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
35%???? Where the hell did you get that number from?

Jay-Z has a small minority interest in the team. Most likely somewhere south of 4%.

Alright you f**king muppets, I used to work for a company called FCRC, the owner of that company is a man by the name of Bruce Ratner, gooogle his name, I worked there for 7 years as his personal assistant, 4 years before the Nets take over and for 3 years during til I got out and started my own venture (more Knicks orientated), not alone just seeing him wandering around like he worked there...I took a piss beside Jay Z at the urinal many many times and we shot the sh*t, I sat in a VIP booth at his place 40/40 club about 300 times with him and sometimes Beyonce if she was in town, I'm not blowing my own trumpet, i couldn't give 2 f**ks about Jay Z (fame or iconic wise) even though I think he's a great guy and a friend of mine...but trust me when I say, he owns 35%. What's what all this aggresive "what the F**K are you talking about 35%????" when YOU don't know what the f**k you are talking about?

smokes

Huge Member
Alright you f**king muppets, I used to work for a company called FCRC, the owner of that company is a man by the name of Bruce Ratner, gooogle his name, I worked there for 7 years as his personal assistant, 4 years before the Nets take over and for 3 years during til I got out and started my own venture (more Knicks orientated), not alone just seeing him wandering around like he worked there...I took a piss beside Jay Z at the urinal many many times and we shot the sh*t, I sat in a VIP booth at his place 40/40 club about 300 times with him and sometimes Beyonce if she was in town, I'm not blowing my own trumpet, i couldn't give 2 f**ks about Jay Z (fame or iconic wise) even though I think he's a great guy and a friend of mine...but trust me when I say, he owns 35%. What's what all this aggresive "what the F**K are you talking about 35%????" when YOU don't know what the f**k you are talking about?

I have no idea about this but I heard he paid 4.5 million for his stake in the Nets, and I find it hard to believe the Nets are worth 15 million even if they do suck balls :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So why the **** did you pretend to be a German on this Knicks site if you were Ratner's assistant and a friend of Jay Z's? The bull shit is so pungeant it's steaming.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Meh..he wants him back for this years playoff push. Especially with Shaq out, they need Z back for some interior defense.

He probably isn't coming to NY but I don't think that his visit to Z means anything beyond this year.

You're on the ball. He wants his title this year and Big Z will obviously help him. Any player would do the same. He wants it this year! Next year is a different story. If they win it all, the summer will get even more interesting. Does he say ok Cleveland, I gave u you your title or does he try to build a dynasty?

Dirk

Benchwarmer
So why the **** did you pretend to be a German on this Knicks site if you were Ratner's assistant and a friend of Jay Z's? The bull shit is so pungeant it's steaming.

Being Ratners assistant and Jay Z's friend doesn't define me or make me who I am, I wasn't thinking of that when i signed up to this site. It's always funny to be someone who you aren't and if you look at the German Dirk posts they are so far out there it's hard to fathom how somebody didn't call me on it sooner. Whatever, was fun while it lasted, perhaps I should have kept it up, we could use more fun around here. I'm just saying, Jay Z pulls more strings in the Nets organisation than you would think, if you don't want to believe me that's fine, no hair off my nutsack.

knicksin60

Starter
Ladies and gentlemen, we have somebody who knows Jay-Z personally! Why aren't any posters making a big deal about this wonderful discovery? I expected a greater buzz than the one that Knicks Girl received.Maybe some of us could get a connection to meet our favorite rapper, so that way we could tell our children and our grandchildren about such a rare epiphany.Before this thread, I saw every single poster in this forum as an ordinary Joe but now I am extremely thankful to myself for signing up to a forum that has someday who shared conversations with Jay-Z.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Ladies and gentlemen, we have somebody who knows Jay-Z personally! Why aren't any posters making a big deal about this wonderful discovery? I expected a greater buzz than the one that Knicks Girl received.Maybe some of us could get a connection to meet our favorite rapper, so that way we could tell our children and our grandchildren about such a rare epiphany.Before this thread, I saw every single poster in this forum as an ordinary Joe but now I am extremely thankful to myself for signing up to a forum that has someday who shared conversations with Jay-Z.

Dude, I didn't start talking about Jay Z or knowing Jay Z until I was called out on his ownership in the Nets, check my first post in this thread, so don't go acting like I was throwing it out there like I'm some high roller

Hitman

Benchwarmer
Dude, I didn't start talking about Jay Z or knowing Jay Z until I was called out on his ownership in the Nets, check my first post in this thread, so don't go acting like I was throwing it out there like I'm some high roller

Dude, give it up. Jay-Z does not own 35% of the Nets. He was part of a group that bought a non controlling interest in the company. Each member of the group had to pay $4.5 million. Jay-Z personally owns about 1-1.5% of the team.

You don't happen to be a marine biologist as well, do you?

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Dude, give it up. Jay-Z does not own 35% of the Nets. He was part of a group that bought a non controlling interest in the company. Each member of the group had to pay $4.5 million. Jay-Z personally owns about 1-1.5% of the team.

You don't happen to be a marine biologist as well, do you?

Okay, finally we get someone putting forward a point with a bit of backing behind it and some balls to it rather than attacking me although I'm not so sure about the "give it up" part like I'm butting my head off a brick wall. Fine though, will you explain to me as I did where you got that information from and how much would you be willing to bet he doesn't have 35% ownership?

Paul1355

All Star

LMAO both videos are really funny...Lebron is prob holding back from not smiling and taking in the popularity in NY...if Lebron made one notion that he would enjoy being a Knick, the papers would be all over it.

This guy has a chance to be loved by roughly 40 million people with NY/NJ area prob all being Knicks fans if eh came here...as compared to Ohio were he would get IDK like 10 million how many people in Cleaveland? Less than that LOL...

Paul1355

All Star
Being Ratners assistant and Jay Z's friend doesn't define me or make me who I am, I wasn't thinking of that when i signed up to this site. It's always funny to be someone who you aren't and if you look at the German Dirk posts they are so far out there it's hard to fathom how somebody didn't call me on it sooner. Whatever, was fun while it lasted, perhaps I should have kept it up, we could use more fun around here. I'm just saying, Jay Z pulls more strings in the Nets organisation than you would think, if you don't want to believe me that's fine, no hair off my nutsack.

wow Dirk can speak English and is a con....this makes your story about being friends with Jay Z sound even more like the a term i use often...Bullshyt

Tell me why Jay Z uses Masonic hand gestures, masonic symbols in his videos and album covers and has music videos with subliminal messages...if you knew him so well you should know this.