Obama to hell with your aid

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
it's not about money, it's about how savage africans can be :whack:

1. I did not read the article so excuse my mistake.
2. Why make generalizations about an entire continent?
3. It's not "doesn't" it's don't...twice you used the incorrect tense.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
I don't ;) mean whole continent is so savage and uncivilized why ? Did You read this article finally or not :peace:
BTW it is tense or person, english is not my mother tounge ?????

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Probably a lot of knicksonline members doesn't care about politics but this news is quite funny, straight from wild AFRICA :indifferent:

http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/National/-/688334/863490/-/wijije/-/

I don't know why but reading this article remind me what barkley's said after game with angola :teeth:

?Obama leave Ugandans alone,? ?Obama to hell with your aid,? - I was thinking only Republicans doesn't like him !

Obama sucks so bad that people in Africa are realizing this when people in the White House are still blind to his charm and great speaking abilities.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I don't know who milkshake is, but his choice of names speaks for itself. Paul, however, I thought was through with all of the crazy right-wing stuff. I thought the kid had realized no one, on this site, which caters mainly to fans of liberal New York, was going to partake of that cool-aid.

In any event, I read the article. What exactly is your premise for using this article to attack Obama? Is it that you support a bunch of hypocrites bashing a group of people for exercising their right to sleep with whomever they choose? Is it that some guy, at a Ugandan protest, had a sign that read, "to hell with your aid"? Is it that you wish us to believe that Obama is the only president to be disliked by the rest of the world?

And, to all of the people who have called me paranoid, for pointing out the racist ideologies that belie many of the posts on this site, take a look at this.

+Milkshake: "it's not about money, it's about how savage africans can be"
+Milkshake: "straight from wild AFRICA."

What do you know about Africa, ignoramus? Nothing. Africa is, arguably, the cradle of civilization. Experts believe humanity originated in East Africa. Linguistics proves that Semitic tongues, which include Akkadian (one of the main languages used in Mesopotamia (the first civilization)), Hebrew and Arabic, originated in Africa. In addition, agriculture: domesticated wheat, barley, oats, the domesticated donkey, various forms of technology, all originated in Africa.

Africa is a diverse place, where people speak languages that belong to numerous linguistic families: Bantu, Khoisan, Nilo-Saharan, Afro-Asiatic (Semitic). Its people are part of thousands of cultures, religions, with much more of a history of innovation, wisdom and technology than the republican penis lodged in your throat.

Is Africa full of wild country, free of the factory farms and enslaving, mind-numbing gadgets that plague western society? Yes, but it also is home to modern, cosmopolitan cities.

Anyway, I think it's that time of the day: go tell grandma to keep the government out of her Medicare and social security.

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

milchshake

Benchwarmer
yeeeesss finally provoked, I knew it that I will get my chance to face with OG. What a day I've passed my last exam and now this. First of all I want to really apreciate OG that he found a while to write this answer, I know he is very busy person and typical antagonism of no-lifers, thank You so much. Nevertheless who do You called racist, me ? son of german ancestor ? Who is atacking obama me or this wild uncivilized peoples from the poorest continent in the world ? And **** history from thousand years ago we're talking about present and what we can see in the cradle of mankind.... the largest humanitarian catastrophe, the largest aids population in the world, unbelievable violence. Imagine that someone rape your sister then force you too cut her head - how do you call that ? if it's not savage find some euphemism for me. I see the diversity: savage people, poor refugees, military dictators, living for less then one $ for a day, dying 30 years earlier than world avarage, trying get water... and this normal which is not part of this thread at all. I should wrote "straight from wild part of africa" because You don't understand that I'm not talking about every country there ( but probably we can say wild about majority ). capiche ? sorry that the most articles which I've been reading about africa showing the badest side of third world countries... sorry for darfur sorry for idi amin, samuel doe, jean-bedel bokassa do You know them ? why are you talking about history, I'm about politics ahahhaha ough and I forgot my bad
Linguistics proves that Semitic tongues, which include Akkadian (one of the main languages used in Mesopotamia (the first civilization)), Hebrew and Arabic, originated in Africa
check the level of illiteracy in africa, even in this rich countries or simply HDI in africa, do You know what the hell is this ? I really doubt.

Mr. I know evt better don't stop writing I really enjoyed reading it.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
So... do you bring boys to the yard? And you're German? The same people who supported Adolf Hitler, as he, and his men, gassed, tortured, starved, raped, enslaved, and committed numerous other acts, against millions of people? Well... I think it makes sense.

And some Africans are poor, I know that. Does this have anything to do with being wild or savages? No. You're a German, your ancestors are still categorized as barbarians. Makes sense.

And does Africa have problems, after having been raped for her people, natural resources and land? Yes. And I did not even mention the displacement caused by Europe, as a result of its Berlin Conference and the partitioning of Africa, with no consideration of pre-existing boundaries, cultural differences amongst the diverse groups living in Africa, etc.

Anyway, once again, fnck off.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
yes being poor as you can see have something common with being wild and savage.
Poor countries are always the most dangerous - without democracy and abiding universal declaration of human rights....

Yes africa was raped by european for her people to work in european colonies also in america, but after ending era of colonisation ( when people from europe started to name themselves americans ) your country had segretation to the XX century, almost 50 years ago people there were still ****ing law permited racist :) You like history ? It has many faces. You use that which is comfortable for you.
Europe is cradle of technical civilization. In your way of thinking before berlin conference africa were home of peace and love... since ancient times they got resources but they don't know what to do with it so where was this technology about you mentioned in previously post ? probably only nok culture has iron, rest of them were agriculture and in the best case - traders.
Innovation:
China - gunpowder, silk, porcelain...
Rome - law , administration...
Greeks - philosophy, history...
Mezopotamya - your cradle of civilization ... it is western asia, near east ... maths, astronomy...
Africa - ?

Probably I ( as a german barbarian btw I am volksdeutsch - explanation for you it means that I was attacked by hitler despite my family has german ancestors :) am less racist than uncle sam. and many of this german barbarians after second world war come to usa and build your present position... example of von braun - NASA.

you don't even bother me so showing ****s only prove your lack of good manners and education - educated people as you consider yourself are not such yokel:thumbsup:

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Again, it is not a crime to be poor. And many who are inwardly poor are outwardly wealthy. The reverse is also often true: the outwardly poor are many times inwardly rich.

As for Europe, it is well known that it is not the cradle of civilization. It is well known that Mesopotamia (present-day Iraq), a Semitic culture, which essentially means it is African in origin, is the cradle of civilization.

Furthermore, Europe benefited from its location, next to the Middle East and the Far East. As both of these more advanced groups developed technologically and otherwise, Europeans adopted their knowledge. They did this numerous times, through out history. This is how Greece and Rome came to achieve what it did. Later, during the dark ages, this is how the Renaissance occurred.

If you go back further, scientists know Africa to be the place from which humans originated.

Africans not valuing oil, cocoa, rubber and gold as much as the Europeans who stole it did does not prove a thing, except that greedy, unethical Europeans did not respect the rights of other people. The Berlin Conference, in 1884, impacted Africa by destroying the balance of how and where people lived in Africa. It forced different Native groups into common countries, with no regard to their history with one another. This is an important reason behind present-day conflict in Africa.

So, you ****!ng German turd, you should be thanking Africa, since your ancestors enriched themselves at its people's expense. Because of Africa, you, and your European brethren, except for those inconvenient Eastern Europeans, can wear all the wooden shoes your heart desire, yodel, drink beer, vodka, hooliganize, etc.

As for HIV, Africa has countries with some of the lowest rates of HIV, i.e., many of the North African countries. The others have problems because of European disruption of traditional cultures.

And finally, I'm of Latin American heritage: my family was not here during, nor did they participate in, U.S. slavery.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Again, it is not a crime to be poor. And many who are inwardly poor are outwardly wealthy. The reverse is also often true: the outwardly poor are many times inwardly rich.

so to the first group create all the armed gangs, fighting squads and the second is refugees, honest people in Africa. Both rise up from poverty.

As for Europe, it is well known that it is not the cradle of civilization. It is well known that Mesopotamia (present-day Iraq), a Semitic culture, which essentially means it is African in origin, is the cradle of civilization.
who said it is ? it is well known true that this is cradle of European civilization. Semitic btw the term invented by the german historian and linquist ;) was maded to name group of languages spoken in north africa. To be honest first great power in Mezopotamy was Sumers - there is no reliable source for their origin, after than Akads - semitic people ... it is not straight african origin. Well developed civilization directly from Africa : Egypt and Ethiopia.

Furthermore, Europe benefited from its location, next to the Middle East and the Far East. As both of these more advanced groups developed technologically and otherwise, Europeans adopted their knowledge. They did this numerous times, through out history. This is how Greece and Rome came to achieve what it did. Later, during the dark ages, this is how the Renaissance occurred.
yes right even ufo helped them became the Great Power. Tell me which knowledge exactly ? In short list maybe :
Ancient Greece - you mean all this maths theory named like Pythagoras, Archimedes, Tales ?
Ancient Rome - here You got small right - stability created by the Roman Empire ( owing to their law and administration ) was ideal for inventors from absorbed nations.
Than we got barbarian invasion... yes the Germanic tribes destroyed Roman Empire. Nice. Even abolition of slavery wasn't helped.
Middle age - a lot of technological innovation which let get and improve compass and gunpowder from Chinese.
etc...
If you go back further, scientists know Africa to be the place from which humans originated.
That's right. We are not talking about it...

Africans not valuing oil, cocoa, rubber and gold as much as the Europeans who stole it did does not prove a thing, except that greedy, unethical Europeans did not respect the rights of other people.
I would like to know how ethical Americans are, Oh I know they don't stole it they've pay for that goods - giving Africans money to finance their corrupted government already and respected the rights of other people on the plantation.

The Berlin Conference, in 1884, impacted Africa by destroying the balance of how and where people lived in Africa. It forced different Native groups into common countries, with no regard to their history with one another. This is an important reason behind present-day conflict in Africa.
totally right, colonialism, Americans should know sth about it, they have almost destroyed nations who saved first pilgrims - Indians. My current country had never at least one colony. Hypocrisy but right.

So, you ****!ng German turd, you should be thanking Africa, since your ancestors enriched themselves at its people's expense. Because of Africa, you, and your European brethren, except for those inconvenient Eastern Europeans, can wear all the wooden shoes your heart desire, yodel, drink beer, vodka, hooliganize, etc.
No I'm not just German, I've got double nationality. Yodel... that's quality of your knowledge, yodel is typicall for Austria... Beer - what you know about real beer ?, vodka - prefered by Slavs, probably Belveder most popular in USA, hooligans - England but in the past. WTF with wooden shoes...

As for HIV, Africa has countries with some of the lowest rates of HIV, i.e., many of the North African countries. The others have problems because of European disruption of traditional cultures.
that's statistics, you probably don't know a lot about that:
HIV/AIDS is major reason for death in Africa. This countries with lowest rates of HIV are separated by WHO and included in Eastern Mediterranean statistics.

And finally, I'm of Latin American heritage: my family was not here during, nor did they participate in, U.S. slavery.
some countries from south america participated in slavery proceder holy arrogant

Last edited: