A More Positive Outlook On Whatever Happens This Off-Season

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I think it's safe to say (I think) we'll be getting something good.I know we all want to be contenders, and not another decade from now, but we haven't made the Playoffs since 2004, and haven't won a game in the Playoffs since 2001.At the very least, if we pick up the right guys, we could be seeing the magic of having the Playoffs in the Garden again.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm not positive.I'm not drunk, but the Nets game was the icing on the cake for bringing madness to Knicks fan's heads.

lol it just shows you how bad we are without a Center and defense.

A Center is our #1 need in the off season...screw the PG spot...Douglas can handle that...we don't even have one legit center this is horrible.

Kiyaman

Legend
lol it just shows you how bad we are without a Center and defense.

A Center is our #1 need in the off season...screw the PG spot...Douglas can handle that...we don't even have one legit center this is horrible.

Very good point, b/c we had Toney Douglas, Nate, Hughes, and Duhon for 48 minutes to confuse all Knick oponents at the quick-switch at our PG spot this season. I am with giving Toney Douglas 24 to 32 mpg at the PG position next season.
Although, I'm not proud of having Damntoni as our coach for next season b/c he is clueless of our backcourt, and clueless of bigmen frontcourt players.

Giving Darko 10 minutes and Curry 10 minutes per game at the center postion would've let David Lee dominate the PF position, Harrington dominate the SF position, and Chandler dominate the SG position for 20 mpg this season.
Our headcoach was clueless of this.

Do I believe Darko & Curry would've played harder & harder each game only getting 10 minutes of playingtime to get more minutes added to their playingtime? Hell Yeah! it also would have let alot of Knick Players perform at their natural position.
Larry Hughes & Jefferies had these Knick-Players getting back on defense before our oponent could set up their offense plus defending their position in 11 straight games this season....who will we get to replace that team leadership of defensive-effort???