hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Stephon Marbury demands $2 million to continue in China
Former NBA All-Star Stephon Marbury has failed to help his new team, Shanxi Zhongyu, to qualify for the CBA play-offs. Marbury has made good numbers in China (23.1 points, 9.4 assists and 6.2 rebounds), but it's not happy with the cold weather of Shanxi province, and has demanded $2 million to continue next year. Marbury is earning $25K a month right now, since signing for the Chinese team a month and a half ago.

http://thehoopsmarket.blogspot.com/2010/03/stephon-marbury-demands-2-million-to.html

What a gaytard!!!!

lol

jason

Rookie
sounds ridiculous to me.. but i would not be surprised if the chinese pay him, considering how well they are doing financially. :thumbsup: (yes asian)

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Where IS Bonzi nowadays?

Bah. They'd be better off signing Bonzi Wells.

Did I just say what I think I said?

?

Why is this news?

And besides, 23 and 9 with 6 boards should get you at least 2 mill, no?

It's been over 2 years since Marbury's played for the Knicks. Please get over it.

iSaYughh

Starter
How the (notso)mighty have fallen(ohsogreatly). Amazing that Marbury went from primetime NBA franchises to making "demands" while under the pocketbook of the Red Chinese.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
I was wonder what make You laugh so much :teeth: ahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahah
" money money money my bitches my money money is my bitch "

jimkcchief88

All Star
What a difference a couple of years makes. Isiah goes from GM/coach of the NY Knicks to coach of a DIII NCAA squad. Meanwhile Steph goes from 20 million a year in the NBA to not even 2 million a year in China. I don't know which one is funnier. Yes I do, Steph. Seriously burn that mag....

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
What a difference a couple of years makes. Isiah goes from GM/coach of the NY Knicks to coach of a DIII NCAA squad. Meanwhile Steph goes from 20 million a year in the NBA to not even 2 million a year in China. I don't know which one is funnier. Yes I do, Steph. Seriously burn that mag....

You mad?

Come on lol, it's just a sig, it isn't killing anyone.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
?

Why is this news?

And besides, 23 and 9 with 6 boards should get you at least 2 mill, no?

It's been over 2 years since Marbury's played for the Knicks. Please get over it.

Agreed. Marbury has been gone for a while now, why are the haters still on his dikk...smh

jimkcchief88

All Star
You mad?

Come on lol, it's just a sig, it isn't killing anyone.

I guess that's your thing "you mad". I really don't care, but it would be like a BoSox fan having Bill Buckner's gaffe at first for a sig. Some things in sports live in infamy and deserve to be forgotten. Alot of lurkers cruise this site and if I saw that sig, I would think Knicks fans are gluttons for punishment or just downright dumb. But maybe thats just me......

smokes

Huge Member
I guess that's your thing "you mad". I really don't care, but it would be like a BoSox fan having Bill Buckner's gaffe at first for a sig. Some things in sports live in infamy and deserve to be forgotten. Alot of lurkers cruise this site and if I saw that sig, I would think Knicks fans are gluttons for punishment or just downright dumb. But maybe thats just me......

Or maybe it's ironic? :lol:

LeFlume

All Star
Jews still blaiming Germany for what happend 70 years ago. I will blame Steph and Isiah as long as I live. Nobody laughed at us before. We had respect . Those two changed it all. :boohoo:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Nah, I just say it because I assume you are mad. Because you have made a lot of angry posts recently. So yeah. So it's just a sig, not killing anyone.

Jews still blaiming Germany for what happend 70 years ago. I will blame Steph and Isiah as long as I live. Nobody laughed at us before. We had respect . Those two changed it all. :boohoo:

Isiah sure. Steph, not so much.

Or maybe it's ironic? :lol:

Exaaaaaaactly. I hate Isiah as much as the next guy, but I never really hated Marbury. Sure I got mad at him several times, but I never really hated him. I just find it crazy that six years ago it was seen that Steph and Isiah could "save" the East.

Agreed. Marbury has been gone for a while now, why are the haters still on his dikk...smh

Thank you. He's been gone for over a year, people need to get over him.

Mr.Nine

Rookie
This is why the knicks are a joke. Marbury avg 23ppg, 9asts, & 6 rbs(a little better than his NBA avg) and you all want to kick him to the curb. From a bball standpoint the man puts up numbers. China is not on the NBA's level, but he dominated as he should. If it was Rubio some of you all would have reached nirvana from reading that stat line. People on this board complained when he was here, but the knicks still can't find a point that can do half of the things he did when allowed to play his game. Stop hating & listening to reporters let the man go after his. Money is money.

knicksin60

Starter
This is why the knicks are a joke. Marbury avg 23ppg, 9asts, & 6 rbs(a little better than his NBA avg) and you all want to kick him to the curb. From a bball standpoint the man puts up numbers. China is not on the NBA's level, but he dominated as he should. If it was Rubio some of you all would have reached nirvana from reading that stat line. People on this board complained when he was here, but the knicks still can't find a point that can do half of the things he did when allowed to play his game. Stop hating & listening to reporters let the man go after his. Money is money.

I agree with you completely.Stephon Marbury was perhaps the most classiest guy to ever put on a Knick uniform.His humble attitude towards his coaches and fellow teammates was what made him a team player.The Knicks were on their way to winning a championship had Mike D'antoni played him last season.Donnie Walsh needs to give the man a six year max contract this summer and forget about Lebron and Wade.At 32 years of age, Stephon Marbury is fifty times the player that he was when he first arrived to the NBA.He will dramatically improve over time and evolve into the greatest point guard ever and make Magic Johnson's career look like Chris Duhon's.On top of that, he will be a greater role model than President Obama.Many young delinquents will stop selling drugs and joining gangs once they realize how wonderful of a human being Stephon Marbury is.I hope that Walsh recognizes all of this and takes a plane to China in order to win back Marbury.