The New York Knicks vs The Bumston Scumtics Game Thread

Scumtics biggest mistake?

• Still trying to distribute the ball evenly (instead of going with hot hand)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • signing 37 year old Michael Finley

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New York Knicks (24-43) vs Loston Smellshits (42-25)
Wednesday @ 7:30 PM ET

2egbbib.jpg

Welcome to the Official MSGKnickz33 Game Thread, its been a long time. Well Im back with a purpose, last time I did one of these the Celtics were still somewhat relevant. Times have changed, and they are officially washed up. Kevin Garnsoft is one crossover away from being put into retirement, Paula Pierce is officially wheelchair status. The Celtics as a whole are Larry Holmes status, and for those who dont know Larry Holmes he's most famous for beating an old Muhammed Ali. He's also become very well known from a 2Pac song called Against all odds, where he claimed some of the east coast rappers that he was dissing were looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick.

Larry%20Holmes.jpg

148hset.png

STARTING LINEUPS

First, the Loston Smelldikks

At Point Guard, *Rajn Rnd

rondo.png

*I took the o's out of Rondo's name, he doesnt deserve them until he starts hittin some freethrows and jumpshots :lol:

At Shooting Guard, Gay Allen

ray-allen-anderson-varejao-0412-150.jpg

At Small Forward, Paula Queer

9k8nf7.jpg

At Power Forward, Kevin Under Garments

6pycqv.jpg

And at Center, Mendikk Jerkins

kendrick-perkins2-278x400.jpg

Oh wait, so he does smile????????????????????

4176012159_ed1e2e3b80_o.jpg

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!!!

AT POINT GUARD TONEY DOUGLAS

amd_knicks_toney_douglas.jpg

AT SHOOTING GUARD TRACY MCGRADY

alg_knicks_mcgrady.jpg

AT SMALL FORWARD WILSON CHANDLER

Charlotte+Bobcats+v+New+York+Knicks+De1z6F73CRWl.jpg

AT POWER FORWARD DANILO GALLINARI

danilo_gallinari_cassie_danielle_abreu.jpg

AND AT CENTER DAVID LEE

nate-robinson-and-david-lee.jpg

(He's the guy on the right)

nyk_dance07_305x350_2.jpg

knicks_city_dancers_4.jpg

knicks_city_dancers_11.jpg

MOBILE-IMAGING-KnicksDancers.jpg

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

And now its time to take a look at the biggest L any team has taken this year.....

20rl6rb.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kevin Garknee injury was known as one of the best rebounders in the NBA when he was in his prime. But nowadays, hes not doing much to help the Scumtics and their rebounding woes.

15xpkix.png

Last in the League??? LMAO @ Golden State and the Knicks gettin more bounds then the smalldikks (pause)

:lol::lol::lol:

One of Bumstons biggest problems is their lack of youth...Daniel Ainge was considered one of the best general managers a few years ago, but now we have proof that he had luck on his side, aka Kevin Mchale. Now that Mchale has joined NBATV, hes got no one to help him out. Look at some of these old bums that Bumston has on their pussy squad

Michelle Finley = 37
Asheed Wallace = 36
Gay Allen = 34
Kevin Garlic = 33
Paula Queer = 32

They the 2nd oldest team in the league, thats now how u build a team Ainge. I gotta add that Kevin Garnitt and Paula Queer pushed for Ainge to go after Ashweed wallace, instead of re-signing Leon Powe. What FOOLS :lol:

And then they give up on one of their few good young players, Bill Walker

Thanks for the help Ainge, we appreciate it :lol:

Boston Faggits vs Milwaukee Bucks

Bumston loses again as Andrew Bogut shits all over Jerkins and Garsoft...even rookie Brandon Jennings sh!tted on Garnsoft, and he became the first man to have a kid thats older then him :lol:

Garnfaggit didnt want no part of the rookie Jennings after he walked off the court and began to cry

kevingarnett.jpg

What a pussy, scust' at Garnett backin down to someone half his size :eek:hboy:

Scumtics dont want no part of the Bucks in the playoffs :agreed:

SONG OF THE DAY:

STYLES P - SHADOWS

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who participates in this thread. I'm happy i had the time to do one game thread this year, and im especially happy that its a gamethread for a Celtics game. I think we got a good chance of winning, and hopefully if we dont beat them we at least embarrass them in some way, whether its Garnshit gettin his shot swatted or Pierce gettin crossed over. Heres some images for the enjoyment of my fellow Bumston haters

0.jpg

paul_pierce_body_cast_phixr_2.png

perkface.jpg

bigbabywho.jpg

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

paul-pierce-big1.jpg

c4e8ff3a.png

CelticsSuck.jpg

499w.jpg

132689691.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif

old.gif
old.gif
old.gif
old.gif
old.gif
old.gif

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is ****ing fantastic....

Rajn Rnd - very nice.

We can take this game for sure - I wonder if S Rod will get a run? He killed it against the Celts in the last game.

Damn I'm glad we didn't sign Sheed this offseason. Dude is having a shocker year. There were some lads on here whacking ham over Sheed as a Knick..... Thank God it didn't materialize.

Paul1355

All Star
i just noticed that one picture of the knicks cheerleaders and one girl has her hand on her pussy...way to be an example to children lol

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
LOL on garnett's peg leg... Great job on the thread MSG

I hope we can destroy this team. They're not that athletic. It's a geezer team being run by a retarded point guard...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Game Thread is now officially complete

This is ****ing fantastic....

Rajn Rnd - very nice.

We can take this game for sure - I wonder if S Rod will get a run? He killed it against the Celts in the last game.

Damn I'm glad we didn't sign Sheed this offseason. Dude is having a shocker year. There were some lads on here whacking ham over Sheed as a Knick..... Thank God it didn't materialize.

you can say that again....Rasheeds much more of a negative then a positive, i strongly felt that he hurt the pistons in the playoffs that last couple of years more then he helped them.

i just noticed that one picture of the knicks cheerleaders and one girl has her hand on her pussy...way to be an example to children lol

And what that girl on the left doing? Im not gonna lie, she's sorta scary lookin

Mendik Jerkins made me LOL

lol thats because he likes jerkin the dikks of other men...specifically big babies :lol:

LOL on garnett's peg leg... Great job on the thread MSG

I hope we can destroy this team. They're not that athletic. It's a geezer team being run by a retarded point guard...

Thats one of my favorite pictures EVER :lol:

Anotha great Celdick thread, I'm loving it. I hope we drill those losers, we outta ****ing rape them. I hate them all especially Gay-G

So do I, as if everyone doesnt already know....and I think we can win if we play hard. Any team with a couple of athletic players has a chance against Bumston

Haha well done MSG, just like old times.

The Knicks will win this game. Boston's coming in feeling high and mighty after their beatdown of Detroit, and won't expect shiit from the Knicks. Expect Walker to shiit all over them.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Guard Finley?

That was THE Michael Finley I saw lose to the Cavs this Sunday?

I couldn't believe it.
Really Boston? Are you really going down to raid retirement homes to dig up talent? You might as well sign Greg Oden now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
cant wait to see Douglas guarding Rondo see what he could do to slow him down, and getting the chance to watch Douglas control the game, hopefully as well( if not better ) then the last 2 games, dude has straight up talent and could very well be our answer at PG

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thats a good point Datprince, as much as some people be on Rondo's dikk i really dont think hes that special, particularly on offense. I remember Jared Jeffries locked him down one time, its just that team usually dont D him up because they're more concerned with Pierce and Allen...even Garnett, he can knock down the open mid range jumper consistently

lol @ the poll, it looks like most of us feel like they shoulda gave Starbury more money after last season. Smh @ that kosher Danny Ainge for not offering more money :rolleyes:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ thanks man and i agree man hes not that nice any person who could defend well will shut him down, and thats what Douglas does to perfection he's the game changer for me today, his defense will lock Rondo and hes just as quick and efficient ( not to mention better shooter ) as Rondo, so he'll give rondo all he could handle on offense, we saw what Rodriguez did to Rondo

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
That was THE Michael Finley I saw lose to the Cavs this Sunday?

I couldn't believe it.
Really Boston? Are you really going down to raid retirement homes to dig up talent? You might as well sign Greg Oden now.

Boston is going to sign Shawn Bradley, Shawn Kemp, Xavier Mcdaniel, Terrell Brandon, Arvydas Sabonis, Chris Gatlin and Detlen Schrempf this offseason :lol: :lol: :lol: