Shyne coming back!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dude is released from prison and we all know he cant stand diddy after diddy sold em out his album will be straight fire and everyone out there wants to hear what he has to say. definitely copping that album its gonna be huge, Guess Who scheduled to be released in the summer

looks like real hip-hop could have its savior always been a huge fan of his especially after he shitted on 50 with that track

what you guys think?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I always had mixed feelings about Shyne. His flow was a big bite off of Biggie but his lyrics are tight. Lets see if the dude comes correct.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think his flow is more coincidence then him ripping off big. dude is real and his album will be dope i cant for the release, im not someone to go out and buy an album but this one i definitely will get

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
i think his flow is more coincidence then him ripping off big. dude is real and his album will be dope i cant for the release, im not someone to go out and buy an album but this one i definitely will get

Well, I haven't bought an album since 99 but I'm sure I will download and give it a listen.