Holy Crap! Mike D'antoni fired!!!

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Not likely to happen. He's going to get a real shot next season with all the new acquisitions. He's basically getting a bye for the this and last season. If he can't produce with the squad we have next season, then look at Donnie to find the right Coach the team needs to be a contender.

This is a funny thread, but to say nothing has changed since last year isn't looking at the big picture. Plenty has changed from last year. For the better too.

- Curry's horrible expiring contract is gone. This offseason will become our 1st offseason, to upgrade our Center position without Curry's huge contract in what feels like ages.

- We drafted our best overall rookie in Fields since only god knowns when? Special feeling watching Landry rep NY during the Rookie-Sophmore All-Star game.

- We upgraded over Lee @ our PF position & landed our first true NBA star since Ewing of his prime in Stoudemire.

- We went from Duhon @ the Point to Billups.

- We upgraded from Gallo (not even a top 50-60 NBA talent) to an overall top 3-5 NBA superstar in Carmelo Anthony.

- Another home grown talent in TD23 (Toney Douglas) has came into his own this year, during his 2nd NBA season, & has developed into a promising young prospect/talent.

- On the verge of making the playoffs for the 1st time since 04.

I'm thankful.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
This is a funny thread, but to say nothing has changed since last year isn't looking at the big picture. Plenty has changed from last year. For the better too.

- Curry's horrible expiring contract is gone. This offseason will become our 1st offseason, to upgrade our Center position without Curry's huge contract in what feels like ages.

- We drafted our best overall rookie in Fields since only god knowns when? Special feeling watching Landry rep NY during the Rookie-Sophmore All-Star game.

- We upgraded over Lee @ our PF position & landed our first true NBA star since Ewing of his prime in Stoudemire.

- We upgraded from Gallo (not even a top 50-60 NBA talent) to an overall top 3-5 NBA superstar in Carmelo Anthony.

- Another home grown talent in TD23 (Toney Douglas) has came into his own this year, during his 2nd NBA season, & has developed into a promising young prospect/talent.

I'm thankful.

It's a thread about a joke...take a deep breath Mike and just live and laugh a little.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

I'm thankful.

I don't think anyone stated that "nothing has changed" If you were referring to me I said it's still "relevant" a year later. Relax dude, it was an April fools joke...

NY17

Benchwarmer

I'm thankful.

Shit dude, it's an April Fools thread....calm down. ..also, we have seen this post 250 times.

Nyk_Nyk stated nothing has changed. It had nothing to do with you TRILL10N. I enjoy you as a poster & good member of this site. Especially enjoyed reading that Billups thread you were involved in. That was a classic. Plenty of posters went to WAR inside that thread; yourself included.

I get it, I thought it was a funny thread from a year ago. I'm chill, just pointed out a lot has changed since last year. I been pulling April Fool jokes on my family back home in NY all day. Woke up to my wife moving my car around the block, telling me the car was stolen lol but her facial expression gave it away & couldn't stop laughing. She got me for a second though.

Anyone else pull any april 1st stunts on family/friends/loved one's today?

It's a thread about a joke...take a deep breath Mike and just live and laugh a little.

At this point you can start a new thread, title it

Mike........

And then start talking about Jordan and this cat queens1985 would still post something defending MDA. :teeth:

I'd bet money this is MDA's side piece. He put her up in a nice condo, brought her a Caddy and comes over anytime he wants for a BJ.

So as you can see she'd hate MDA to lose his job and leave town. :teeth:

iSaYughh

Starter
^ roflmfao

I hate to say, but that is just too ****ing funny.

Imagining a KO poster running around as Mike D'antoni's side piece...

D'ant threatening her Madison Ave allowance if she doesn't step to and do double time on spreading his gospel on KnicksOnline....

:rofl: