NY v GS

Hitman

Benchwarmer
And I am glad you exposed yourself as yet another KOL racist. \:

Really dude? For calling you out as an angry black man? That makes me racist....hmmmm.

Which one don't you agree with? Angry? Black? Man?

I am pretty all sure apply to you. Am I wrong?

The three guys you hate on are the 3 most valuable people on the Knicks right now, considering David Lee is a free agent this summer.

Are they perfect? Of course not. But they all bring huge strengths to the table & the future of the next few years of Knicks basketball is going to depend a lot on these three men.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The only one that sounds angry, on this thread, is you. I have not made one post in anger or with ill will to anyone else. As for the rest...

Since when is use of the word of spade not racist? Since when is including mention of someone being Black, as part of a discussion of their lack of personal achievement, not racist?

Moreover, you mention your association with minorities as evidence of your non-racist ideology. This is, in actuality, the mark of a racist, in case you did not know (very likely, along with almost every other piece of worthwhile knowledge).

It is because of all of this that I will not dignify your assumptions of who, and what, I am with an answer, because THEY (your assumptions) are irrelevant to a sports discussion. Answering the product of your filthy mind will only give these comments power and credence. I refuse to do that.

Remember, a lot of racists believe, in the midst of their delusions, that they are not. I will allow you, at this point, to retire to your cheap existence.

Good evening.

Hitman

Benchwarmer
The only one that sounds angry, on this thread, is you. I have not made one post in anger or with ill will to anyone else. As for the rest...

Since when is use of the word of spade not racist? Since when is including mention of someone being Black, as part of a discussion of their lack of personal achievement, not racist?

Moreover, you mention your association with minorities as evidence of your non-racist ideology. This is, in actuality, the mark of a racist, in case you did not know (very likely, along with almost every other piece of worthwhile knowledge).

It is because of all of this that I will not dignify your assumptions of who, and what, I am with an answer, because THEY (your assumptions) are irrelevant to a sports discussion. Answering the product of your filthy mind will only give these comments power and credence. I refuse to do that.

Remember, a lot of racists believe, in the midst of their delusions, that they are not. I will allow you, at this point, to retire to your cheap existence.

Good evening.

Good evening to you OGKnickfan.

You may be an angry black man, but peace be with you my black brother.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You have the right to your opinion, but the only one acting with audacity is you. You are telling people what it is they think, based on a complex set of conspiratorial beliefs that you have associated with their thinking. You refuse to take their opinions at face-value.

What is an especially strange part of your thinking is that you assign the same thinking to multiple individuals, as if we formed our opinions together, in a manner free of independent thought.

To address your other points, I do not "hate" Gallo, D'Antoni or Walsh. Rather, I disapprove of their involvement and, or, actions, within the organization. I would like them off of the team, because, like Isiah, they do not respect the team's history or our current needs. We have a coach that does not stress D, a GM that, in his own words, does not believe in "filling a need," and a prima donna player, being hyped up to a sickening degree.

Moreover, I respect the team's history and believe that Ewing needs to be a part of our history. I also feel that, in the same vein, when guys like Landry and Roberson have been given opportunities to play on the team, Ewing, Jr., based on his play and his father's legacy, should have gotten an opportunity.

As Jim and ABCD have already stated, the Gallo, D'Antoni connection cannot be dismissed. It is not difficult for D'Antoni to deny any involvement in Gallo's acquisition. It is gullible of you to regurgitate the organization talking points with such conviction.

And I have stated that Gallo was a bust, even before his NBA career started, based on the fact that a great center: Brook Lopez, was passed over for him. As time has passed, other players have proven to be better draft selections. This is not my opinion, this is a fact.

My evaluation on his future was, and is, based on his lack of speed, jumping ability, strength, post-up, foot-speed/agility and athleticism. He is deficient in too many areas: he is too weak and slow, in addition to lacking dexterity, to play well in the post, he cannot handle the ball (because of this) in a way that would allow him to take people off the dribble. He lacks the foot-speed to guard the three or two. He cannot play the four or five, because of lack of strength. He is a liability on both ends.

These are real reasons, not merely some sort of reaction to hate for D'Antoni. I hope this answers your questions and allows you to see that those that disagree with you have genuine reasons for doing so. I'll leave you now, so that you may wallow in your blind love for a few new-jacks to the Knicks.

Everyone else: remember, the Knicks are not Gallo, D'Antoni and Walsh. Those guys just got here. The Knicks were around, for decades prior to their arrival, and they will be around far after their departure.

You are entitled to your opinion as well. But when unrealistic expectations (e.g he's not as good as Durant, he's not Dirk) are used to justify calling him a bust and saying we should give up on him so soon in his career, and then not apply those same expectations to other players, it makes it a little difficult to take those opinions at face value.

And then add on the extremely hateful words used by you and many others in their characterization of Gallo, makes it even harder for me to believe calling him a bust is based solely on your observations of his skills. I mean, I haven't seen this kind vitriol since Marbury, which doesn't make any sense, to me.

And what you call "blind love", I call patience. It's a good attribute to have. And pardon me for actually rooting for a Knick. I didn't know that was a bad thing. I have never said he is an All-Star. I have only asked to give the man a legitimate chance before you give up on him. Something that you are incapable of doing with him but are capable with other players.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Why do we have to go over the same points, over and over again? First off, JimChief compared Gallo to Durant, not me. I chimed in and said that it was a better comparison than the oft-mentioned Dirk-Gallo parallels, because both men have faced the same competition, play the same position and are the same age, at this point in NBA chronological history.

As for my supposed hate for Gallo, it is nonexistent. I mean, do you believe people that do not like Gallo as a player actually hate him? If that is the case, you have proven yourself to be fundamentally unreasonable in your evaluation abilities, which calls your entire opinion on this team into question.

Finally, I would have no problem with giving Gallo time to improve, if my issues with him were based merely on his skill-level. The fact is, regardless of the quality of his play, had he come here humbly, with all that true humility entails, I would have supported him. This is what I did with regard to Jordan Hill, whom I was not the most thrilled about Walsh drafting. Because of Gallo's entitled, unethical behavior, however, I cannot do that.

If he were to average 30 ppg, I would not support him. It is a matter of principle, based on his conduct, as well as that of D'Antoni and Walsh, as it relates to his acquisition by the team.

The fact that you, and several others, cannot understand this shows you lack an awareness of the world that is often found amongst the sheltered and inexperienced. In other words, you cannot understand corruption, because, either as a result of inexperience, insensitivity or youth, you have not encountered it.

The fact that we missed out on a great center, Brook Lopez, who would have made us a competitive team two years ago, is just adding insult to injury.

Walsh is no genius, contrary to the claims made by many on this site. The press called for a dismantling of the team, and a 2010 plan, and he complied, as if they were experts in the field he was supposed to know so well. Gallo demanded a New York area team, and Walsh, probably under pressure from D'Antoni, jumped through that hoop.

Now, we wait for a basketball savior, which will likely never come. When, oh when, will the Knicks go back to building a team around people that are more talented than they are well-known? Until we move in that direction, this team will continue to stink.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why do we have to go over the same points, over and over again? First off, JimChief compared Gallo to Durant, not me. I chimed in and said that it was a better comparison than the oft-mentioned Dirk-Gallo parallels, because both men have faced the same competition, play the same position and are the same age, at this point in NBA chronological history.

Ummm. You said this earlier in this thread:

I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary.

How was I supposed to interpret that? Or are you backpedaling?

Also if you noticed, I said "...unrealistic expectations (e.g he's not as good as Durant, he's not Dirk) are used to justify calling him a bust" - in an attempt to include both you and the others in reponse to you saying I can't take everyone's opinion at face value.

As for my supposed hate for Gallo, it is nonexistent. I mean, do you believe people that do not like Gallo as a player actually hate him? If that is the case, you have proven yourself to be fundamentally unreasonable in your evaluation abilities, which calls your entire opinion on this team into question.

I don't know, when you say things like "Gallo is a little bitch" and "he disgusts me" and other vitriol, it kind of seems like hate, to me. How am I supposed to interpret that? Or are you backpedaling?

Finally, I would have no problem with giving Gallo time to improve, if my issues with him were based merely on his skill-level. The fact is, regardless of the quality of his play, had he come here humbly, with all that true humility entails, I would have supported him. This is what I did with regard to Jordan Hill, whom I was not the most thrilled about Walsh drafting. Because of Gallo's entitled, unethical behavior, however, I cannot do that.

If he were to average 30 ppg, I would not support him. It is a matter of principle, based on his conduct, as well as that of D'Antoni and Walsh, as it relates to his acquisition by the team.

He also said he would play for anybody:

And you dodged my Kobe question. So, did you hate Kobe as much and think he should not be allowed in the NBA, as you've stated about Gallo. Even though, MAYBE they used the same tactics?

And LMAO at you supposedly not likeing Gallo for "unethical behavior". Honestly dude, who do you think you are? And a professional athlete no less! Ha!! You might as well not watch sports. Most of them cheat on their wives and act like unethical, spoiled little prima-donna brats. Give me a break. Just another excuse. Even Ewing also displayed some very unethical behavior.

The fact that you, and several others, cannot understand this shows you lack an awareness of the world that is often found amongst the sheltered and inexperienced. In other words, you cannot understand corruption, because, either as a result of inexperience, insensitivity or youth, you have not encountered it.

Seriously? Really? Get over yourself. You just sound like a bitter little man.

The fact that we missed out on a great center, Brook Lopez, who would have made us a competitive team two years ago, is just adding insult to injury.

I understand why you would be frustrated about missing out on Lopez. But that still does not excuse your hatred and calling him a bust. Again, the Hill and Jennings examples. Just because you falsely disapprove the way Gallo came to the Knicks, does not equate to him being a bust. And since you do not call Hill a bust, I can only attribute your opinion of Gallo's abilitites as motivated primarily by emotion.

There have been players that I wanted that were not drafted by the Knicks. I got over it. I didn't express hatred for the other player. I don't hold grudges.

Walsh is no genius, contrary to the claims made by many on this site. The press called for a dismantling of the team, and a 2010 plan, and he complied, as if they were experts in the field he was supposed to know so well. Gallo demanded a New York area team, and Walsh, probably under pressure from D'Antoni, jumped through that hoop.

I've been vocal about my disagreements with some of Donnie's moves, but I give him a little more credit than that. Who is sounding like the inexperienced naive one here? Do you really think Donnie and D'Antoni would bend to the whims of some 20 year old kid from Italy?

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
1. Are you seriously unable to understand what people critical of Gallo are saying? Gallo has been compared to Dirk, all over the media, using the premise that Dirk and Gallo both had tough rookie years and that Gallo is currently really a rookie. We have said that, as people feel he can be compared to Dirk, in an effort to make a case for his having a bright future, we can compare him to Durant, in an effort to show he will be mediocre.

2. Bashing players does not mean one actually hates them and wishes them ill. I do not like Gallo, D'Antoni and Walsh's actions as professionals, not as a human beings. I do not know them in an intimate enough capacity to be able to judge them as human beings. I did not like Q and Hughes, as players, for example, and bashed them thoroughly, but that does not mean I "hate" them. Some of you hated Jamal, while I did not. Should I accuse people of "hating" Jamal?

3.The bottom line is that you probably do not know how to define hate, in the context of its proper usage. Moreover, it is very arrogant of you to tell people, based on your feelings, what it is they feel, especially when they have explained that they feel otherwise. Instead of making claims, based on your own feelings, why don't you ask people how they actually feel? And why do you assign the same characteristics to different people? Are you some sort of omniscient being?

4. Before I go into this, I would like to say that Kobe is not important to me: I am a Knick fan. I also never said that Gallo should be banned from the NBA, you are either lying about that or confused.

Look, I answered your Kobe question: by saying that Kobe is a great player that should not be compared to a dime-a-dozen, Mr. Smith player like Gallo. Further, Kobe's family friend was not the Laker head coach. It would be quite different for Gallo to say he wanted New York, if D'Antoni was not a staff member.

5. If you had watched this video in an honest manner, you would have noticed that the reporter tells him that the teams at 6 (Knicks) and 10 (Nets) are the two squads likely to select him.

Why? Because he, his father and agent, made it clear that he wanted a New York area team. He threatened to go home, unless selected by either New York or New Jersey. At that point, he merely had to act like he no longer prefers any one team, as a way to project a good image. Teams were not going to risk losing their pick, by selecting a guy with that sort of an attitude.

I know teams were smart enough to not choose a guy that says something like that, regardless of his supposed change of heart, a day before the draft. The reason why you aren't lies in your lack of critical thought, and blind submission, when it comes to anything that Gallo, D'Antoni and Walsh say to the press.

6. Again, I do not care about the players' personal lives. My issue is with what they do as Knicks players and staff. I'm a Knick fan, and Ewing was a great Knick. His personal life might be interesting to me, but it is ultimately unimportant.

7. For the thousandth time, the Hill situation is different from the Gallo situation, because Hill made no demands to come to the Knicks. Hill also had no relatives working for the Knicks. This draft was also not nearly as deep as last year's. More importantly, refer to my previous post: the bust issue is insignificant to me, in comparison to how this selection took place.

8. Do I think Walsh and D'Antoni bend to the whims of Gallo, the press and vicious cycle of it all, as perpetuated by fans? Yes, they have proven this to mightily be the case.

Finally, just follow your dreams and go ahead and tattoo D'Antoni, Walsh and Gallo's name on your lower back and buttocks. But, remember, just because we do not choose to do the same, it does not reflect poorly on our support for the team. In fact, it reflect well on it.

Hitman

Benchwarmer

Dude, you are really brining the conversation level around here down about 10 notches with your insanity. Knicks fans are supposed to be among the smartest fans out there, but whoever said that has never met you.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
1. Are you seriously unable to understand what people critical of Gallo are saying? Gallo has been compared to Dirk, all over the media, using the premise that Dirk and Gallo both had tough rookie years and that Gallo is currently really a rookie. We have said that, as people feel he can be compared to Dirk, in an effort to make a case for his having a bright future, we can compare him to Durant, in an effort to show he will be mediocre.

Stop it. You keep backpedaling. You said Gallo is a bust because he's not on Dirk's level yet.

Do you seriously not undertsand what you are saying? For God's sake man. Just admit that what you said was a mistake.

2. Bashing players does not mean one actually hates them and wishes them ill. I do not like Gallo, D'Antoni and Walsh's actions as professionals, not as a human beings. I do not know them in an intimate enough capacity to be able to judge them as human beings. I did not like Q and Hughes, as players, for example, and bashed them thoroughly, but that does not mean I "hate" them. Some of you hated Jamal, while I did not. Should I accuse people of "hating" Jamal?

3.The bottom line is that you probably do not know how to define hate, in the context of its proper usage. Moreover, it is very arrogant of you to tell people, based on your feelings, what it is they feel, especially when they have explained that they feel otherwise. Instead of making claims, based on your own feelings, why don't you ask people how they actually feel? And why do you assign the same characteristics to different people? Are you some sort of omniscient being?

Why are you even making this an issue? You know what I mean. Saying you hate, as in a "hater" doesn't mean you would hit him in the face if you saw him in the street (although, I'm not so sure with the level of angry language you have used lol). You're just being argumentative again. Ok. If you would prefer, find and replace "hate" with "dislike very much". Happy now? Geez.

4. Before I go into this, I would like to say that Kobe is not important to me: I am a Knick fan. I also never said that Gallo should be banned from the NBA, you are either lying about that or confused.

Look, I answered your Kobe question: by saying that Kobe is a great player that should not be compared to a dime-a-dozen, Mr. Smith player like Gallo. Further, Kobe's family friend was not the Laker head coach. It would be quite different for Gallo to say he wanted New York, if D'Antoni was not a staff member.

I thought you said that once in one of your extremely angry tyrades but I could be mistaken.

So I suppose you wouldn't have wanted Kobe on the Knicks then?

And never did I compare Kobe to Gallo in terms of talent. How can you even imply that?

5. If you had watched this video in an honest manner, you would have noticed that the reporter tells him that the teams at 6 (Knicks) and 10 (Nets) are the two squads likely to select him.

Why? Because he, his father and agent, made it clear that he wanted a New York area team. He threatened to go home, unless selected by either New York or New Jersey. At that point, he merely had to act like he no longer prefers any one team, as a way to project a good image. Teams were not going to risk losing their pick, by selecting a guy with that sort of an attitude.

The reporter asks him "how would he put at ease any teams that might be worried about drafting him because he might go back to Italy." Gallo's response was, "last week I said I would stay in the NBA for any team". So it wasn't only the night before the draft that he said he would play for any team. The rumors of him staying in Europe had more to do with the fact that, like Rubio, he was still under contract and potentially had a large buyout. And him being in the New York area, like Rubio, would make the buyout easier. Only the reporters speculated about demands because he only worked out for the Knicks and Nets.

The facts remain, you don't have a single quote of Gallo saying he would only play for the Knicks or Nets. All you have is conjecture by some reporters, who, even in their articles, state that Gallo or his agent have never said anything of the sort.

Where as I have actual footage of Gallo saying he would play for any team.

And I'll ask again, you wouldn't have wanted Kobe on the Knicks?

6. Again, I do not care about the players' personal lives. My issue is with what they do as Knicks players and staff. I'm a Knick fan, and Ewing was a great Knick. His personal life might be interesting to me, but it is ultimately unimportant.

Were you a Marbury supporter? I can't remember. I thought you were. Which would go against everything you have been arguing for.

7. For the thousandth time, the Hill situation is different from the Gallo situation, because Hill made no demands to come to the Knicks. Hill also had no relatives working for the Knicks. This draft was also not nearly as deep as last year's. More importantly, refer to my previous post: the bust issue is insignificant to me, in comparison to how this selection took place.

So the only thing that matters to you is how Gallo was drafted yet you don't even have adequate evidence of this? Just conjecture you would prefer to believe.

8. Do I think Walsh and D'Antoni bend to the whims of Gallo, the press and vicious cycle of it all, as perpetuated by fans? Yes, they have proven this to mightily be the case.

Finally, just follow your dreams and go ahead and tattoo D'Antoni, Walsh and Gallo's name on your lower back and buttocks. But, remember, just because we do not choose to do the same, it does not reflect poorly on our support for the team. In fact, it reflect well on it..

Your proof of this?

And just because I am saying to have a wait and see approach and not rush to judgement, suddenly I am a lapdog for Walsh and D'Antoni? Please man.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Refreshing your memory, LJ4PTPLAY

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> So, supposedly, Gallinari never demanded New York as a destination, even though there was video, on NBA.com of him, on draft night, finally, after months of refusing workouts with the clippers, bucks and others, saying that he was willing to play anywhere. And sure, teams were gonna really believe him and risk losing their pick to Milano!!!!

Maybe, it's your obvious lack of literacy skills, attention span, and longterm memory, that prevent you from either remembering or being able to research the material that proves "Gallo" was a prima donna, demanding he be drafted by the Knicks. Either way, I've posted material on it, including an interview.

And do I go on Youtube, to watch music videos, of all sorts? Yeah, I listen to rock, new wave, punk, rap, country, blues, funk, etc. I'll listen to Donny Hathaway, P-Funk, Marvin Gaye, just as much as I'll listen to eminem, gang starr or Steve Earle, Johnny Cash, Townes Van Zandt or The Clash.

As for funny videos that friends tell me about, or I find, like every other person on Earth, congratulations: you "exposed" this unique, rare activity I engage in.

What's really funny is that you bitches were posting this and checking and re-checking it all night, to see if I would reply, while I was actually outside the house, talking to real women and enjoying my life.

And as for my manhood, since you have so many questions, go ask the women in your family about me.

Now, let's see if any of you illiterates can read...

ARTICLE #1:

Jersey Or Bust

By Dave D'Alessandro

June 12, 2008, 4:59PM

medium_danilogallinari2.jpg

Reuters "We have a real good feeling about New York and New Jersey, that's all we have now."

That's basically Danilo Gallinari's game plan, it would seem.
The Italian kid worked out for the Nets today - just shooting, no one-on-one, his rules - and then let us know that there are but two options for him: He'll either play for the Nets and Knicks, or head back to Europe, where he can cash in handsomely for the next decade.
And frankly, we don't see the Knicks as any option at all, but more on that later.
The Q&A:
Do you have a preference where you are drafted?
"I like New Jersey and New York. I like those two places."
Why?
"Because I found nice people, and there are nice places - I visited New York before. It's a good place."
You have the leverage to call your own landing site, or you just stay in Europe, right?
"Yeah. We have to evaluate everything. So we will finish this week, and before the 16th of June we will evaluate everything and we will decide."
Does any other team appeal to you at all?
"Now I will work out for New Jersey and New York (tomorrow), then I don't know if other teams."

Article #2:
clear.gif
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td>
square_sports.gif
Danilo Gallinari - F - Knicks </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
clear.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodyCopy">Danilo Gallinari shot for the Nets on Thursday and set the wheels in motion for him to play for the Nets or Knicks, or go back to Italy.</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
clear.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">In a humorous and insightful blog post, Dave D'Alessandro wrote that Gallinari has basically laid ground rules that he will only play for the Nets or Knicks, or go home. The Knicks and Mike D'Antoni might take a flier on him at No. 6, but D'Alessandro doesn't think they will. Other teams should be frightened by his talk of going home, so look for the Nets to take him with the 10th pick.
Jun. 12 - 5:39 p.m. ET</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">
clear.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">Source: Neward Star-Ledger

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Article #3:
The Gallinari situation is the most intriguing of the Draft, because he has made it clear through agent Arn Tellem that he will only play for the Knicks or Nets. If Milwaukee picks him, he’s heading back to the continent to whine about every elbow thrown his way and collect a few million a year. And the NBA is respecting that. No one will touch Gallinari for fear he will stay in Europe. We’re not talking about the top pick in the draft, either. Can you imagine if some D-tackle from State or Tech telling the NFL, “I’m playing in Houston, or I’m heading to the Arena League?” Hello, Grand Rapids. But Gallinari has that power, despite the evidence – Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Zydrunas Ilgauskas – that Europeans can’t help teams win championships.
Source:
http://snraffiliates.com/shows/berge.../20080619.html

Article #4:
Posted by John Paulsen (06/13/2008 @ 5:21 pm)

The top international prospect heading into this year’s NBA Draft is Italian swingman Danilo Gallinari, who is implying that he’s only willing to play for the Knicks or the Nets. He hasn’t actually said that he’s not going to play anywhere else, but the reporter certainly inferred that point.

Indeed, given their backcourt deficiencies, the Knicks aren’t likely to consider Gallinari at all: While he is undoubtedly talented with a decent frame (6-9, 227 pounds), he was never scouted by Knicks president Donnie Walsh (only by Isiah Thomas), and that team is not likely to make a high-risk/high-reward pick off a few shooting drills.
At No. 10, however, the Nets have no such misgivings. They just wish Gallinari worked out against real competition yesterday, which he refused to do. That was his risk.
[Nets GM Kiki] Vandeweghe envisions Gallinari as a small forward, albeit a defensively challenged one. His strengths are shooting, shooting and shooting, but his athleticism is not highly rated by most scouts.
This seems pretty ballsy for a 19 year-old, but I suppose when you have a “lucrative” (whatever that means) contract from a team in Italy, you can be picky. Throw in the euro’s strength against the dollar, and it probably makes a lot of sense to stay in Italy.

Source: http://www.scoresreport.com/page/92/...ue&poll_id=146

In conclusion: I don't want prima donnas, like Gallinari, who, as mere rookies, demand they be drafted to teams of their choice, wearing the orange and blue. Don't like it? Go suck on Gallo's salami to comfort yourself.

When guys like Anthony Parker, and others, spend years, hoping for a shot, guys like this get nothing but disgust from me. Like I said on the "official David Lee thread," I'd rather keep Duhon.

ANY QUESTIONS?

*GRACIOUSLY EDITED FOR THE SAKE OF THE EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING OF ALL INJURED PARTIES, WHO SPENT THEIR DAYS, STRESSED OUT, OBSESSED AND GOOGLING MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, AS WELL AS GOING THROUGH THE OGKNICKFAN DOSSIER WORD DOC THAT THEY HAVE SAVED ON TO THEIR COMPUTERS.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Please quote me saying that Gallo is a bust for not being at Dirk's level. You cannot, because I never did. What I said was that it was ridiculous to say that Gallo would be the next Dirk, as MSG network, along with many KOL members, was saying and that Gallo would bust because of the superior talent that we passed up on, in order to draft him.

My above-post, from my "a lesson on research thread," proves that Gallo was on a campaign to come to NY. No GM, in his or her right mind, would draft a player that refuses to work out for his or her team and, through the media, has made clear that he will only play for one of two teams, just because of a comment to the contrary, a week before the draft.

Moreover, if Gallo's refusal to play on the team was conjecture, where did it come from? Did someone make it up, in order to set Gallo up for the boos that were rained down on him?

I think my posts have been pretty clear. If you cannot understand them, or feel the need to engage in sophistry, as opposed to honest debate, it is your problem to deal with. Gallo is what he is, the numbers, and the above-articles, prove it. Nothing you say can change that.

Peace.

iSaYughh

Starter
Is there anything funnier than THE OriginalDickFan waxing poetic on the intricacies of racism? Man, I can't wait for The Cock to catapult the Knicks next year and leave your ass more tarnished by the remnants of manhood than it already is.

How is it that you can essentially parade around like ABCD yet have 1/10th the raw intellectual fury and 1/15th the genuine chutzpah?

And what was that you were saying....that the true racist feebly...spews talk of his "relations" with kikes and such, and laughably tries to tell us that 2 + 2 = 5. :teeth:

The transparency of your 3rd rate circus act drips forth across this site like venom falling from a cobra's fangs.

Truly, no question is left unanswered amidst the queries of THE Charming Man's faggotry, hatred of the Knicks, and lack of intellectual honesty.

*****tweedle dee aside....ANY...ANY...comparison of Gallo to Durant :)teeth:) or any such player is absurd, and fraudulent if it is meant to imply anything of argumentative worth, re: Gallo's worth:

Gallo is performing at X. Durant is performing at Y. Durant is killing it yo. Gallo is shit. OMG, and they were both low draft picks and of similar ages.

This absurd permutation of thought could applies to a multitude of situations (i.e. players). And would essentially demean, eradicate, and laughably deny the actual, REAL WORLD worth of most ANY player in the game, and certainly a ridiculously large amount....

Why is it being brought up? It's simple, and it's been said: y'all be haters. Figures that THE Most Charming AND Original Fan of THE Dick is teamed up with a runt whose claim to fame is a life-long streak of dreaming of getting creampied by Eddy Curry.

Game Over. Not that the game wasn't over long ago when the usual watchdogs of truth seared your souls and devoured it like a filet.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Is there anything funnier than THE OriginalDickFan waxing poetic on the intricacies of racism? Man, I can't wait for The Cock to catapult the Knicks next year and leave your ass more tarnished by the remnants of manhood than it already is.

How is it that you can essentially parade around like ABCD yet have 1/10th the raw intellectual fury and 1/15th the genuine chutzpah?

And what was that you were saying....that the true racist feebly...spews talk of his "relations" with kikes and such, and laughably tries to tell us that 2 + 2 = 5. :teeth:

The transparency of your 3rd rate circus act drips forth across this site like venom falling from a cobra's fangs.

Truly, no question is left unanswered amidst the queries of THE Charming Man's faggotry, hatred of the Knicks, and lack of intellectual honesty.

*****tweedle dee aside....ANY...ANY...comparison of Gallo to Durant :)teeth:) or any such player is absurd, and fraudulent if it is meant to imply anything of argumentative worth, re: Gallo's worth:

Gallo is performing at X. Durant is performing at Y. Durant is killing it yo. Gallo is shit. OMG, and they were both low draft picks and of similar ages.

This absurd permutation of thought could applies to a multitude of situations (i.e. players). And would essentially demean, eradicate, and laughably deny the actual, REAL WORLD worth of most ANY player in the game, and certainly a ridiculously large amount....

Why is it being brought up? It's simple, and it's been said: y'all be haters. Figures that THE Most Charming AND Original Fan of THE Dick is teamed up with a runt whose claim to fame is a life-long streak of dreaming of getting creampied by Eddy Curry.

Game Over. Not that the game wasn't over long ago when the usual watchdogs of truth seared your souls and devoured it like a filet.

LMAO.. I don't think you even got into it with OG yet you respond to him like he sonned you or something...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great win by the knicks last night... we were 0-10 in LA against the clips (SMH) until last night's win. Only a couple of more games left in the season, we need to finish strong.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Please quote me saying that Gallo is a bust for not being at Dirk's level. You cannot, because I never did. What I said was that it was ridiculous to say that Gallo would be the next Dirk, as MSG network, along with many KOL members, was saying and that Gallo would bust because of the superior talent that we passed up on, in order to draft him.

Come on man. This is ridiculous.

I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary.

Your reasoning in this post is that Gallo is a bust because he has not lived up to the so-called promises of MSG and fans (i.e. Dirk). Hence, the colon after you say he is a bust. That is expecting Gallo to be performing at a level comparable to Dirk's. That is not saying he is a bust because superior talent was drafted after him. And, by the way, nobody has promised he would be performing at the level of Dirk this early in his career. You are just making stuff up.

Just admit it. You made a mistake with that one.

I know you would prefer Lopez. That is a legitimate claim. And at this point in their careers, so would I. But as I have stated several times, that is not a legitimate reason for considering Gallo a bust. How hard is it for you to understand that? Or do you not understand the definition of bust?

My above-post, from my "a lesson on research thread," proves that Gallo was on a campaign to come to NY. No GM, in his or her right mind, would draft a player that refuses to work out for his or her team and, through the media, has made clear that he will only play for one of two teams, just because of a comment to the contrary, a week before the draft.

Moreover, if Gallo's refusal to play on the team was conjecture, where did it come from? Did someone make it up, in order to set Gallo up for the boos that were rained down on him?

I think my posts have been pretty clear. If you cannot understand them, or feel the need to engage in sophistry, as opposed to honest debate, it is your problem to deal with. Gallo is what he is, the numbers, and the above-articles, prove it. Nothing you say can change that.

Peace.

Well, there were definitely contradictory statements coming from Gallo's camp. I can also say the video of him actually saying he would play for any team prove my side. But if he did or if he didn't, it doesn't really bother me much. Particularly coming from a foreign player facing a potentially large buyout. I also find it funny that you consider this some kind of moral stand you have taken.

But since you refuse to answer the question, I will assume you would have wanted Kobe to be drafted by the Knicks, which contradicts your arguments for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

And I will also assume that you were a fan of Marbury and wanted him on the Knicks, which also contradicts your reasons for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

Which again leads back to my original hypothesis. You don't like Gallo because you don't like D'Antoni. And you are using any excuse you can find to dislike Gallo because you dislike D'Antoni.

Or you are just a hypocrite.

Unless of course, you didn't want Kobe or Marbury on the Knicks. That would keep your arguments consistent and therefore we would have nothing further to discuss. It would just be a simple disagreement between you and I. You disapprove of the way he was drafted and I do not. Nothing more, nothing less. Case closed.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
MY QUOTE IN CONTEXT:

"I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary."

What a simpleton! Is it not obvious that I am speaking, here, of what others have said about Gallo, "those who hyped him up?" I know I did not hype him up. I am using their own comparisons (of Gallo to Dirk) to show that Gallo has not been cutting it, "he is not performing at a level (nowitzki) that was promised," even by his supporters' own standards. I also used the word hyped in the past tense, because it was two years ago that they were calling him a future Dirk.

When will it happen, E.T.? I know it is, as you put it, "this early in his career," but use your powers of bullsh1t to tell us when.

Do you understand this basic nuance of the formulating of an argument: using a person's own point to show error? I think you do, except you chose to twist this quote for your own delusional purposes... though ineffectively. YOU'RE A FAILURE.

Notice that, when bolded, the middle part of my quote demonstrates that this is not actually my personal belief, folks. My personal belief, in regards to Gallo's busthood, is that not only Lopez, but countless other, less hyped prospects have been better than him, thus making him a bust.

Below is evidence of LGAY's delusion, i.e., that I made up the idea that Gallo=Dirk. Notice that Beck compares Gallo to Dirk, "at the same stage." In addition to the article I have posted below, there are countless posts that claim Gallo to be the next Dirk. This is a real phenomenon, I did not make it up. If you like, I can post more articles to prove you wrong, as was the case with Gallo jockeying for New York as a draft-destination. Nice backpedal, by the way.

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/24/gallinari-and-douglas-give-knicks-hope/

March 24, 2010
Gallinari and Douglas Give Knicks Hope

<!-- Byline --><address class="byline author vcard">By HOWARD BECK</address>
The Mavericks’ Dirk Nowitzki, another European big man with a versatile game, recently said that Gallinari was ahead of where he was at the same stage. One presumes that James and Wade have taken notice as well. So the Knicks’ season may be a lost cause, but the games that remain are anything but meaningless.

Furthermore, I answered your Kobe question. You asked if I would have had him banned from the NBA for demanding LA. I replied by saying that I never said Kobe or Gallo should be banned from the league. You replied by saying that you thought (more evidence of your mental health problems) that I had. Again, Rufus, post the quote, a real one and in context.

I also stated that Kobe had no family on the Lakers, making his situation completely different, insofar as ethics is concerend. I also stated that Kobe is legendary, while Gallo stinks, which means the comparison trash. I also stated that I am a Knick fan and could not care less about Kobe's arrival to the Lakers. In fact, I never knew anything about it, since I am a real Knick fan, who pays most of his attention to the Knicks.

And you did not ask me about Marbury. You said you were not sure if I was a Marbury fan or not. Answer: I do not hate him, but, to me, he was just another player on the team, i.e., indifference.

A question that you combined with this one, meaning I essentially answered the dilemma posed in the question, was replied to, when I explained that Ewing's behavior did not bother me, because it was off-the-court. Again, manipulative commentary and omission of information, because you want to play the victim.

LGAY's QUOTE:

"Well, there were definitely contradictory statements coming from Gallo's camp. I can also say the video of him actually saying he would play for any team prove my side. But if he did or if he didn't, it doesn't really bother me much. Particularly coming from a foreign player facing a potentially large buyout. I also find it funny that you consider this some kind of moral stand you have taken."

What a martian! You want to argue against independent voices by going to a vested interest (Gallo) for information? Why don't you ask all students to grade themselves? Very smart! We should all listen too you.

But since you refuse to answer the question, I will assume you would have wanted Kobe to be drafted by the Knicks, which contradicts your arguments for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

What????

And I will also assume that you were a fan of Marbury and wanted him on the Knicks, which also contradicts your reasons for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

Which again leads back to my original hypothesis. You don't like Gallo because you don't like D'Antoni. And you are using any excuse you can find to dislike Gallo because you dislike D'Antoni.

Or you are just a hypocrite.

Unless of course, you didn't want Kobe or Marbury on the Knicks. That would keep your arguments consistent and therefore we would have nothing further to discuss. It would just be a simple disagreement between you and I. You disapprove of the way he was drafted and I do not. Nothing more, nothing less. Case closed."

I don't like Gallo because I hate D'Antoni? Why, exactly? Because Kobe demanded LA, and, if I would have wanted him on the Knicks, it means I don't want Gallo because I hate D'Antoni? Because people wanted Marbury on the team, that means they hate D'Antoni, if they don't also want Gallo on the team? This makes no sense, dude. You might be "special." Are you hearing voices that other people never seem to hear? Do you see people that other people tell you aren't there?

I cannot understand your alien reasoning. Because Kobe pulled to be drafted by LA, way back in 1996 or whatever, Gallo is in the same boat? What does that have to do with Gallo and the nepotism that occurred in NY? And how does Marbury feuding with D'Antoni have anything to do with Gallo demanding to go to a team where his father's friend was head coach? You make no sense, E.T.

GO HOME.

:smokin:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well everyone has heard of the Jordan Rules, so I let me attempt to GRASP the "Cock Rules" and see if I have it all down now for future reference:

1. Gallo will be a rookie for at least the next 5 years. I rather like the 2+2=-1 arithmatic because that means I am still in my 20's.

2. Don't compare Gallo to anybody else in the league (unless its Dirk).

3. Gallo is an elite 3 point shooter even though his % and tying for LAST in the 3 point shootout say otherwise.

4. This summer's max free-agents are lining to play with an elite talent like Gallo even though his numbers say otherwise.

5. You are not a true Knick fan if you criticize Gallo on his poor shot selection, inconstentcy, lack of athletism, lack of defense, lack of post game.....

6. The relationship between Mike D'ant had nothing to do with Gallo ending up in NY.

7. The fact that Gallo stated it's NY or Bust had nothing to do with Gallo ending up in NY.

Cock fans please feel free to add fill in any of the "Cock Rules" that I have missed above so the rest of us KNICK fans know the deal. Thank you!!!!!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I was going to stay out of this since it's clear dickfan is getting his ass handed to him by multiple posters but when I saw he once again called me out(in bold no less) I have to chime in.

Dickfan, you are an emotional ho and make no damn sense. You pretend like you have found Buddha and are enlightened but you are just bitter, sad and suffer from a sever inferiority complex. I bet money this Buddist kick you are on is one of many fleeting phases you have gone through in your hopeless search for happiness. You wanted to be a lawyer...failed. You became a teacher but that did not fulfill you so now you are a 30 year man child back in school living at home. Sad dude...wow, just plain sad. Each and every post you make drips with hate and bitterness. It's clear Buddah is not working for you...might I suggest Wahhabi Islam? This way you can take your frustrations and pent up anger out in one finally act of martyrdom and hopefully for your sake find 72 women on the other side who might give you the time of day since it's clear no woman has brought happiness to your bitter existence.

You are obsessed with race, calling people crackers and kikes yet have the nerve to accuse others of racism. You are a transparent hypocritical chump who can't help but to let his emotions get the better of him. Take any issue that you have debated on this forum and it will ultimately come down to emotions and feelings. You hate Gallo because he wanted to play for the team you claim you are a fan of? Who in their right mind faults any player for insisting on playing for your home team? It's not like he insisted on going to LA but got drafted reluctantly by the Knicks. At least then you would have a rational reason for your hate. You damned yourself with your comment that you would hate Gallo even if he scored 30ppg. How can you call yoursefl a Knick fan? I mean seriously! Your hatred obviously is stronger than your love for the Knicks evidenced by that comment and your willingness to hate a player who insisted on playing in NY.

Your favorite player is Gasol, you hate Walsh, hate Dant and hate Gallo. Why are you a Knick fan again? Could it be nostalgia from the good ole days when you were in junior high when you actually were on a level playing feild with your peers? How sad it must be for you that your emotional progression has been stunted for so many years. What happened dude? Where you molested as a child? I have to conclude you had some traumatic event in your life to grow to be such an emotional D-bag.

Anyway, enough dissection of your weak psyche lest you you commit Hari kari. On to the the actual topic. LJ proved with your own words that you consider Gallo a bust because he is not Dirk yet. You can bold other parts of your quote but it's clear to everyone what you said. You are backpedaling more than a unicyclist on a tightrope and have zero credibility.

I would feel sorry for you if you were not such a flagrant bitch. If this was a game of basketball you would have been ejected from the game long ago. I actually think you are educated and have decent point in off-topic threads but when it comes to basketball or containing your emotions you clearly fail. Do us a favor and go listen to Morissey as you day dream about sexing up little boys and exploring the transvestites scene and leave the bball discussions to people who know the game. Have you not been exposed and embarrassed enough on this site? Methinks you like the abuse since it's clear you are filled with self loathing hatred for your position in life.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
ANY QUESTIONS?

I have one. Why are you such an emotional fagot?

BTW, I'm flattered that my name was the first one you thought of when you decided to go on your rant. Considering I was not involved in this thread nor have I beefed with you recently I can only conclude that my being dogs your psyche to this day.