fw (user) banned..........

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yo rady... come on yd u block fw? hes 13... cut him a break. i dont even get wat he said that was so bad.... seriously unban him

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ok, maybe you guys deserve an explanation:
me and AJD were having a chat session over the msn messenger, and we were talking about what frankwilliams is posting, and that sometimes he's posting too much without a reason. so AJD told him to cool it down, but (why?) frankwilliams understood that we hate him, so he decided to drop out.
after that, we tried for about an half of hour to convince him that we don't hate him and we want him to stay and to post as long as he's not starting new topics on subjects that are still active, and he keeps away from useless comments that are not contributing.
believe me, we really wanted to keep him, but he didn't want to take it for good, and he called us slow, (you can find it in Marbury Officially On USA Team thread) just because we didn't get his sarcasm. for what i'm concerned, i don't hate him, i'm just upset a bit for giving him to much importance
now tell me, in my place, what would you have done?

after i banned him, he had the nerve to say i only tried to get him back so i can ban him.
just because he's 13, it doesn't mean that he's more important than all of us and deserve a special treatment.

as for JJtheKnick, he was banned because 90% of his posts are like :eek7: incoherent and without sense. i'll unban him in 2 months

if you do have anymore questions, i'm always open

AJD

Benchwarmer
Yeah rady and I tried real hard to get him under control. But he was insisting that he was 'hated' and that he wasn't wanted. We tried but it didnt work. frankwilliams is banned permanently.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
yo rady... come on yd u block fw? hes 13... cut him a break. i dont even get wat he said that was so bad.... seriously unban him
Does Rady need an explanation? Lol jk. I agree with this ban. Anyone who disses the Administrator and a Columnist is messed. Especially at 13. Ever think what he's be like later? :rofl: Us Knick fans need to keep our fans intelligent, and not let them trash a board. Yeah, I know, he didn't trash the board, but he trashed Rady and AJD. That qualifies as a lot!

6thman

Benchwarmer
oooh guys come on ,we aren't children anymore!! Let's be honest, he answers for nothing and everywhere!! If he thinks that we consider him as a stupid guy, let him think that way...

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Oh well is what I would say!! Just like sports-if you cant play by the rules than you gotta go.....nothin personal,just bizness right?

WiL8000

Rotation player
Thats good rady... I haven't had anything to say when it came to pointless topics and pure bullsh-t, which is what there has been alot of in here, since the Knicks were eliminated. That Frank Williams guy had over 300 posts in less than two months. Of course during the offseason there isn't as much to talk about, but pointless bs is worthless, and a slap in the face to true fans, who want to have intelligent conversations about their favorite basketball team.

AJD

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
Thats good rady... I haven't had anything to say when it came to pointless topics and pure bullsh-t, which is what there has been alot of in here, since the Knicks were eliminated. That Frank Williams guy had over 300 posts in less than two months. Of course during the offseason there isn't as much to talk about, but pointless bs is worthless, and a slap in the face to true fans, who want to have intelligent conversations about their favorite basketball team.

Wow that was PERFECTLY put.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
imagine how many posts hed put up during the season, and OMG, wut about the playoffs!? it would be the end of the world ;) lol