Merging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, let me introduce myself, my names John.

I was interested in merging forums, I have a NBA Forum myself, but it also features all 30 teams. Didn't know if you wish or was interested into moving over there, so your posters also have other teams to talk about in their forums.

Please get back to me if interested, my email is [email protected]

http://s7.invisionfree.com/NBA_Forums/index.php?act=idx is the website. We're not quite 2 days old yet and have 32 members. We're getting members rapidly to join.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
so we have to move there, huh? :?
what's the point? that forum will be dead in maximum 5 months

You can't say it'll be dead in 5 months, when our site gets big, we're going to purchase a domain. Trust me it won't be dead!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
sorry if i was rude or something, it's just that i've seen hundreds of boards like this that died in their first months. as long as you don't have a site to back up the forum, all the work is useless. you have way to many sections there for the start, i don't see why there has to be, besides the geneal NBA forum, 5 more that are, again, covering basketball.
anyway, goodluck with your forum, but i still don't think it will still be up after 5 months

AJD

Benchwarmer
ahem...that site is swamped....(cough cough) wow...business is boomin!!!

:lol:
Good luck man, I'm just playin with ya

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
hey... easy. i joined the site. its similar but the cool part is each team has its own section. ill give it a try... i suggest the same.

AJD

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
hey... easy. i joined the site. its similar but the cool part is each team has its own section. ill give it a try... i suggest the same.
I was kidding.

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
I'm on it too. I'm keyindabox. I'm the Timberwolves board mod since the Knicks spot is taken and my 2nd favorite team and the only other team I really like close to as much to the Knicks are the Timberwolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.