Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
Earl Barron
moz-screenshot.png
act_earl_barron.jpg

So who is for it?

Earl Barron being resigned due to the fact that he has alot of stamina, quickness, good rebounding ability and a nice mid range shot at 7 feet.

So Yes or No to resign him next year?

He will most likely be a backup Center if we get a Marcus Camby or whoever.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Earl Barron
moz-screenshot.png
act_earl_barron.jpg

So who is for it?

Earl Barron being resigned due to the fact that he has alot of stamina, quickness, good rebounding ability and a nice mid range shot at 7 feet.

So Yes or No to resign him next year?

He will most likely be a backup Center if we get a Marcus Camby or whoever.

I'll need to see who else is available plus see how he performs in summer league and preseason. Gotta make sure we get the best available cheap center out there.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
He's probably going to get the minimum salary, so...I don't see why not. We could re-sign him even if it pushes us over the salary cap, so...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He's a tard if he thinks he's gonna be showered in money after 3 good games. Isiah's gone Earl. Any of us would do the same though I guess.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
We need to see how the off season plays out before making a decision. I am not opposed to resigning him considering he will be as cheap as they come but he becomes redundant if we get some bigs this year.

Paul1355

All Star
He's a tard if he thinks he's gonna be showered in money after 3 good games. Isiah's gone Earl. Any of us would do the same though I guess.
I agree that if Barron expects anything above 1 million then he is dreaming.

He will prob get a one or two year deal at 500k-800k

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I want him back for the minimum. And you know if Isiah was still in charge he would have offered Earl 5 years, 35 mil.

It might just be the Isiah hate in me that's saying this but given that he signed Jerome James to a full-level MLE, it wouldn't surprise me if Isiah gave Barron a 5/35 contract...