• Denver Nuggets

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Miami Heat/other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The 2010 Playoffs start on Saturday, April 17.

Here are the matchups
Eastern Conference
1 Cleveland Cavaliers
vs.
8 Chicago Bulls

2 Orlando Magic
vs.
7 Charlotte Bobcats

3 Atlanta Hawks
vs.
6 Milwaukee Bucks

4 Boston Celtics
vs.
5 Miami Heat

My Eastern Conference Predictions
1 Cavaliers defeat 8 Bulls in 4 games
2 Magic Defeat 7 Bobcats in 6 games
3 Hawks defeat 6 Bucks in 4 games
5 Heat defeat 4 Celtics in 7 games

Western Conference
1 Los Angeles Lakers
vs.
8 Oklahoma City Thunder

2 Dallas Mavericks
vs.
7 San Antonio Spurs

3 Phoenix Suns
vs.
6 Portland Trailblazers

4 Denver Nuggets
vs.
5 Utah Jazz

My Western Conference Predictions:
1Lakers defeat 8 Thunder in 5 games
2 Mavericks defeat 7 Spurs in 7 games
3 Suns defeat 6 Trailblazers in 6 games
4 Nuggets defeat 5 Jazz in 7 games

My pick for the championship is the Los Angeles Lakers. I pick the Cleveland Cavaliers to make it out of the east.

Feel free to post your predictions.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
out of the west i expect the Lakers to face tough competition from the Thunder they will even surprise the lakers and win a few games making it a series, i still like the nuggets making out of the west the lakers just aren't in the same form they were in last season, and i feel whoever wins the Nuggets/Jazz series will beat the lakers, and i like the nuggets and it will be the best first round series

out of the East i will look for the Heat, Celtics series and the Heat will shock everyone and take that series wade will be spectacular and carry the heat to the second round will the cavs will make light work of them

overall i got the cavs winning the championship in 6 games over either the Jazz or Nuggets

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Don't really care who wins. Would've liked to see Milwaukee do well but that's been f'd in the a now Bogut's ruined himself.

I just hope every series goes to 7 games and there's a high attendance so the cap goes up and we can either re-sign Walker and/or add what might be some crucial flexibility if 2 high paid players do join NY.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Don't really care who wins. Would've liked to see Milwaukee do well but that's been f'd in the a now Bogut's ruined himself.

I just hope every series goes to 7 games and there's a high attendance so the cap goes up and we can either re-sign Walker and/or add what might be some crucial flexibility if 2 high paid players do join NY.

I agree. I'm pretty much off of watching basketball until the Knicks start playing again. Plus it's baseball season, so...

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!