With Camby out, Knicks must look to other options-Hahn

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I don't care what you think of Dantoni - no coach would have been able to do much with the group we had, rather, the many different groups we had...Perhaps some would have won a few more games, but no coach would have been able to do anything with this team..

So regardless of whether you like his style, we haven't truly been able to see him coach... this coming season hopefully will be different...

As for the topic, I think at this point the Bosh/James combo would be the best scenario.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Newsflash...

we're on a forum where we post our opinions. You just posted one and now you want to tell me what to do?

Fu*k You! Like apples motherf*cker...

How bout' those?

Or how about you direct your frustration regarding MY PERSONAL OPINION towards everyone else who said the same instead of waking me from my slumber to address your garbage...

which I might add you posted instead of YOUR opinion on the topic.

Don't play me n*gga... play lotto.

Anyway f*ck you and f*ck D'antoni! You mad b/c you blindly support a coach who is ruining thi team right infront of your eyes.

Who knew you could type with my d*ck in your mouth? Very talented. Now get off!

Whether you like being told what to do or not, you need to calm down for your own sake. Have you noticed that posts like these are not around like in the past? Post like an adult and not some immature kid that is trying to compensate for something.

As much I am not a fan of some of your posts, I do not share the same view as LJ4ptplay (though I understand his frustration). You can post as much anti-"this person" and derail xyz threads you want. I pretty much ignore it.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Well, despite injuries, Kaman's the best fit under the system already in place. And even though that slary number is high, it's only two more years and it'd be a good excuse to dump Curry. Unless of course more changes come in (roster, coaching -- Gallo's the only returning starter) and then everything is up in the air.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Kaman would fit well but I think Okafor would be a better choice if we could find a way to get Darren Collison from the Hornets as well.

Kaman's a pretty good player but I don't think Okafor is that much worse. If a slight downgrade at Center would allow us to get a huge upgrade at PG, then I'd say it's worth it. Trading for Okafor+Collison would get us not only a PG but a C as well, filling two positions that we have a massive hole at. If we get a good PG in Collison and a solid shotblocking center in Okafor then all we really need is another wing player and we're back in business.

Collison
Chandler
Gallinari
Lee
Okafor

That's not really a bad team. It's not a GREAT team, but it's a team that can compete for a #8 playoff spot.

iSaYughh

Starter
I like Emeka, too. It's a pretty big blessing that NO is in the spot they are, and it's so ripe for us to get a bonefied C and a PG no less for the bag of McDonalds-produced lard that is Eddy Curry.

That team would be a nice improvement. But...if that is the team we field going into next season I'm going to be flickering between sparks of rage and depression.

Especially since we'd now be locked into Emeka.

We gotta lock up the huge void @ sg right away if things break along those lines. If we don't get JoJohnson, who else is out there on the imminent horizon?

Really don't think Chandler can be our SG. He's gotta be traded, and should be instrumental in securing us a PG (Rubio, maybe Flynn, maybe even CP3 in fantasyland).

Imagine what a lure CP3 would be for other FA's? *give* the farm to get him. Curry + Chandler + Walker + 2011 1st + 2012 1st for CP3 + Emeka

If we could get JJohnson in your scenario, though...things would look pretty sweet.

pg Collison
sg JoeJohnson
sf Gallo
pf Lee
C Emeka
6th Chandler/Douglas

How far do you think we go with that team? Tough to say since Gallo is such a huge x-factor I guess. Collison too.

knicksin60

Starter
Newsflash...

we're on a forum where we post our opinions. You just posted one and now you want to tell me what to do?

Fu*k You! Like apples motherf*cker...

How bout' those?

Or how about you direct your frustration regarding MY PERSONAL OPINION towards everyone else who said the same instead of waking me from my slumber to address your garbage...

which I might add you posted instead of YOUR opinion on the topic.

Don't play me n*gga... play lotto.

Anyway f*ck you and f*ck D'antoni! You mad b/c you blindly support a coach who is ruining thi team right infront of your eyes.

Who knew you could type with my d*ck in your mouth? Very talented. Now get off!

Spoken word poetry again?