Altruism in animals

Paul1355

All Star
One chapter to show why Jesus is the Son of God

WTF? I make a thread displaying an amazing and heroic dog to prove how altruism exists in animals.

This was made to refute the claims that altruism only exists in humans. Which have been made in an attempt to disprove evolution.

But they can't even acknowledge that altruism exists in animals after these videos. How am I supposed to debate these people? Evidence right in front of their eyes and they can't accept it.

The fact that they can't even admit they are wrong about altruism really shows how stubborn they really are and how pointless it is to even debate them. I have wasted far too much time on these knuckleheads.

Like I said, the only way they will realize they are wrong is when god has not come down. Eventually they have to see this. Hopefully.

K4yfe. I can't wait until 10 years from now. I look forward to the excuses you come up with to rationalize your beliefs being wrong. That will be enjoyable.

Paul, I have never argued that the man Jesus has not existed. It is however, quite obvious he was not the son of god. And you need to look into history before you make claims that no man was ever like Jesus. The whole story was copied from other religions created before Christianity.
Let's just clarify what happened....you talked with your chest out and guns drawn saying there was no evidence for anything...I showed evidence that Christ existed and that the stories in the bible were accurate to historical findings.

I agree that you never did make the claim that Christ never existed but I wanted to make it clear in case you did believe that since many atheists believe he never existed.

You said it is quite obvious that he was not the son of God, or better known as the Messiah....were or how is it quite obvious??? Since WE NOW KNOW by giving you a little bit of evidence that the historical accuracy of the Bible is very accurate....we can look at books that were written 700- 500 years before Christ like Isiah...

Check this out LJ

Isiah chapter 53 describes a coming Messiah and what would happen in his life.....before reading, think of the story of Jesus Christ and then read this chapter and honestly tell me if this is not talking about Christ...
1Who has believed what we have heard? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?(A part of the lord being revealed=The Son, one of the three parts of the Trinity)
2For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.(Christ was never looked at as being a man of beauty or good looking)
3He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. (The Jewish people and the Pharisees despised and rejected him as being their Messiah, and they "Esteemed him not" and they never accepted and/or respected Him or His purpose)
4Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. (He was born FOR US...He born in order to carry our sins to the cross..smitten by God and afflicted was another way of saying that God needed someone to suffer and as it's said in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son(Jesus) that whoever believes in Jesusshall not perish but have eternal life"
5But he was wounded for our transgressions(tortured because of our sin), he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed.(stripes=the marks from the whippings by the Roman guards...we are "healed" or saved because of his strips)
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way(Like you, everyone who rejected Christ did it because he or she wants to go their own way and not God's way); and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth.(Again oppression and affliction was the main theme of the crucifixion of Christ...if you watch the Passion of the Christ..Jesus never spoke up for himself or opened his mouth)
8By oppression and judgment he was taken away(He was taken away to be crucified because of the false judgement by the Jewish people and the Pharisees); and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people? 9And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.(Another interesting prophecy that was fulfilled, Jesus was buried in a grave yard of rich wicked or sinful men and his grave was paid by a rich pharisee named Nicodemus, Jesus never committed any violence and never spoke of deceit)
10Yet it was the will of the LORD to bruise him(God the Father needed someone to pay for everyone's sin); he has put him to grief; when he makes himself an offering for sin(Jesus was the sacrifice or better known as the Sacrificial Lamb that was slaughtered for me and you LJ), he shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand(The will of the Lord was to sacrifice Jesus to make it known to the world that prophecy would be fulfilled and that we are only saved through Christ); 11he shall see the fruit of the travail of his soul and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous; and he shall bear their iniquities. 12Therefore I will divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul to death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Okay LJ.....if your a big researcher like you claim to be...then analyze and observe this chapter very carefully and compare it to the life of Jesus Christ....you will see how amazing this is....remember that this chapter was written from 700-500 years before the birth of Christ!

So there is my evidence and my argument that Jesus is the Son of God....what do you think about all of this?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Paul, there is no point in debating you or K4lyfe any more. Both of you can't even admit you were wrong about altruism in animals. Both of you made the false and uneducated claim that humans were the only altruistic beings and used this to try and back up your claims that humans are special and made by god.

I provided clear evidence in opposition of that claim and the fact that neither of you can admit your errors shows how irrational the two of you are. Debating an irrational person is pointless. I might as well beat my head against a wall.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, there is no point in debating you or K4lyfe any more. Both of you can't even admit you were wrong about altruism in animals. Both of you made the false and uneducated claim that humans were the only altruistic beings and used this to try and back up your claims that humans are special and made by god.

I provided clear evidence in opposition of that claim and the fact that neither of you can admit your errors shows how irrational the two of you are. Debating an irrational person is pointless. I might as well beat my head against a wall.
LJ first off don't associate me with a Jehovah's Witness, they are as lost as an Atheist is when it comes to biblical knowledge of who Christ really is. In fact it is worst.

Second, it seems like you clearly coped out of this conversation by going back to the Altruism in Animals thing. Yes I never talked about it but you changed the topic when I said one biblical quote, thus you must have expected me to back myself up.

I gave you evidence after you said I have none and I am a fool. I gave you plenty of evidence to look at, with Isiah 53 basically being a full filed prophecy that was spoken about 700-500 before Christ and in detail.

Don't ignore my post and then tell me your banging your head against the wall. Doesn't that sound ignorant to you?

If your going to constantly make these threads to try to disprove God then be sure to answer any off topic discussions.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
LJ first off don't associate me with a Jehovah's Witness, they are as lost as an Atheist is when it comes to biblical knowledge of who Christ really is. In fact it is worst.

Second, it seems like you clearly coped out of this conversation by going back to the Altruism in Animals thing. Yes I never talked about it but you changed the topic when I said one biblical quote, thus you must have expected me to back myself up.

I gave you evidence after you said I have none and I am a fool. I gave you plenty of evidence to look at, with Isiah 53 basically being a full filed prophecy that was spoken about 700-500 before Christ and in detail.

Don't ignore my post and then tell me your banging your head against the wall. Doesn't that sound ignorant to you?

If your going to constantly make these threads to try to disprove God then be sure to answer any off topic discussions.

Paul, I would gladly debate a rational person about the so-called evidence in the bible. But you are not rational.

You have stated in the past that humans are the only altruistic beings, in an attempt to make it seem like humans are special and created by god. I provide irrefutable evidence proving that claim false, and you STILL can not admit you were wrong. This post only further makes you look irrational.

If you admit you were wrong about the thread topic, then that will show you are rational and I will provide actual biblical evidence that contradicts and disproves Isaiah 53 as a fulfilled prophecy. I will also provide additional irrefutable evidence that Jesus was not the son of god. But if you can not admit you were wrong, then what is the point of debating with you? It will only show that video documentation you view with your own two eyes (i.e. irrefutale evidence) is still not enough.

So you see? I would be wasting my time debating you. I could show you a video of god himself saying Jesus was not his son, and you would still not believe it. So I might as well bang my head against a wall instead of debating you. Both would accomplish the same thing.

And retrace the steps here. I was debating K4lyfe about the evidence for human evolution. You jumped in and called me a fool, therefore I responded with anger. You never addressed the topic of the thread, just called me a fool. And don't hide behind the bible quote by saying the Apostle Paul called my a fool. Now that is a cop-out.

If you are saying the Apostle Paul called me a fool and not you, then you are saying you disagree with the Apostle Paul. Which then I would have to ask, why did you post it in the first place? If you agree with the Apostle Paul, then you are calling me a fool. And to say that the Apostle Paul calls me a fool but you don't is a clear insult to my intelligence. So piss off.

And for your information, I don't create threads trying to disprove God. I have only provided factual evidence that contradicts anti-evolution misinformation, strengthens the theory of evolution, or contradicts the religious invention of god. There is a difference. So if you are going to jump into these debates, maybe try debating the evidence at hand instead of just randomly jumping in and calling me a fool.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, I would gladly debate a rational person about the so-called evidence in the bible. But you are not rational.

You have stated in the past that humans are the only altruistic beings, in an attempt to make it seem like humans are special and created by god. I provide irrefutable evidence proving that claim false, and you STILL can not admit you were wrong. This post only further makes you look irrational.

If you admit you were wrong about the thread topic, then that will show you are rational and I will provide actual biblical evidence that contradicts and disproves Isaiah 53 as a fulfilled prophecy. I will also provide additional irrefutable evidence that Jesus was not the son of god. But if you can not admit you were wrong, then what is the point of debating with you? It will only show that video documentation you view with your own two eyes (i.e. irrefutale evidence) is still not enough.

So you see? I would be wasting my time debating you. I could show you a video of god himself saying Jesus was not his son, and you would still not believe it. So I might as well bang my head against a wall instead of debating you. Both would accomplish the same thing.

And retrace the steps here. I was debating K4lyfe about the evidence for human evolution. You jumped in and called me a fool, therefore I responded with anger. You never addressed the topic of the thread, just called me a fool. And don't hide behind the bible quote by saying the Apostle Paul called my a fool. Now that is a cop-out.

If you are saying the Apostle Paul called me a fool and not you, then you are saying you disagree with the Apostle Paul. Which then I would have to ask, why did you post it in the first place? If you agree with the Apostle Paul, then you are calling me a fool. And to say that the Apostle Paul calls me a fool but you don't is a clear insult to my intelligence. So piss off.

And for your information, I don't create threads trying to disprove God. I have only provided factual evidence that contradicts anti-evolution misinformation, strengthens the theory of evolution, or contradicts the religious invention of god. There is a difference. So if you are going to jump into these debates, maybe try debating the evidence at hand instead of just randomly jumping in and calling me a fool.
By altruism you mean concern for others....when did I ever say that humans were the only altruistic beings? I don't even use that word in discussions.

Animals do seem to be altruistic in the sense that they care for one another, like a family, I don't know what your trying to imply by making this an anti-god thread with altruistic animals being an argument.

And hey if the bible says your a fool than you already know I agree with it, not trying to be insulting but don't ask questions when you already know the answer. That category of fools spans wide from the person with a 2 IQ to the very intelligent person like Richard Dawkins. All in all, yes I believe enough is revealed for any person to understand who Christ really was. The question is if you saw or felt something uniquily powerful with scripture, that you couldn't explain, would you even consider believing it? This is the big wall that comes up between a true follower of Christ and anyone that doesn't believe. And/or you haven't seen enough to believe. Most people want their own freedom and the bible is seen as a book of laws, when that is false. Christ came to free every follower from the laws in the old testament, thus Christ began a new covenant. A covenenat based on faith in Christ.

And you made an aggressive claim saying "you have no evidence, zilch, none, fool" You saw the little evidence I supplied so why do you rule out the bible entirely? You saw the parallels between the Messiah that Isiah was talking about to Christ. Identical.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You never shown me the monkey man. You've shown me primate or homo species, every time. One or the other. You know better. Actually on facebook getting updated on my weekly evolutionary discussion. Pretty good stuff on both sides. But still, no monkey man.

However, Isaiah 2-4 did happen to come true.

A simple Google search can easily prove the bible wrong:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/specimen.html#platyops

fossil-hominid-skulls.jpg

This clearly shows evidence of evolution and multiple hominid species. If you are talking about the "missing link" that is irrelevant as other records clearly show the transition.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
By altruism you mean concern for others....when did I ever say that humans were the only altruistic beings? I don't even use that word in discussions.

Animals do seem to be altruistic in the sense that they care for one another, like a family, I don't know what your trying to imply by making this an anti-god thread with altruistic animals being an argument.

Altruism, as in actions that may be harmful to the individual but benefit another. Selfless acts. Yes, you have never used the term altruism, but I specifically remember you, in an attempt to argue against evolution, stating that humans are the only creatures to sacrifice themselves to save another. K4lyfe has also made this claim.

Making this thread was to 1.) show the amazing footage and to marvel in it and 2.) to disprove the claim that humans are the only altruistic beings. A claim made by many in an attempt to make humans seem special and seperate from the animal kingdom (i.e. made from god not from evolution). I tried to stay out of another pointless debate with irrational people, but it was inevitable. You guys are stubborn and just won't let facts and evidence stand for themselves.

And hey if the bible says your a fool than you already know I agree with it, not trying to be insulting but don't ask questions when you already know the answer.

What the f*ck does this mean? So why did you try to hide from calling me a fool by saying "I didn't call you a fool, the Apostle Paul called you a fool"?

Wait. You are not trying to be insulting by calling me a fool?!? WTF?!? Hey, you're a douchebag. I'm not trying to insult you, but you're a douchebag.

And you made an aggressive claim saying "you have no evidence, zilch, none, fool" You saw the little evidence I supplied so why do you rule out the bible entirely? You saw the parallels between the Messiah that Isiah was talking about to Christ. Identical.

Ok now. Onto your claim that Isaiah 53 is a fulfilled prophecy about Jesus.

This is the problem with christians like yourself and K4lyfe. I have done this several times with K4lyfe's prophecies. You guys don't read the entire passages and look at the context in which they were meant. Isaiah 53 is referring to the suffering servant. If you were to just look at the preceding passage you would see that Isaiah 53 is a continuation of the narrative from chapter 52. So, who is the suffering servant? Now, if you look at the entire context in Isaiah, it seems to be in reference to the people of the nation of Israel. The servant that Isaiah speaks of in 53 is consistently described in preceding verses 41:8, 44:1, 44:21, 45:4 and 49:3.

This narrative is then continued in Isaiah 54.

He is your Creator and husband,
and he will rescue you.
6You were like a young wife,
brokenhearted and crying
because her husband
had divorced her.

But the LORD your God says,
"I am taking you back!
7I rejected you for a while,
but with love and tenderness
I will embrace you again.

8For a while, I turned away
in furious anger.
Now I will have mercy
and love you forever!
I, your protector and LORD,
make this promise.

The bible is filled with metaphors. Obviously here Isaiah is not referring to an actual person, but again referring to the nation of Israel.

Like the metaphor in 53:1 "the arm of the lord". This does not mean Jesus or the trinity. It means the power of the lord. Here is the contemporary english version of this verse:
1Has anyone believed us
or seen the mighty power
of the LORD in action?

Much, if not most of Isaiah seems to be speaking of Israel, saving it and returning it to power. Which would make a great deal of sense considering the time in which it was written. It seems to fit nicely with the view that Israel, though innocent, was taken captive by the Gentiles, who mocked and abused God's chosen people. And to make Israel a guilt offering for the transgressions of the Gentiles.

I must admit though. There are some confusing passages in Isaiah 53 that do not seem to make sense if you think of it referring to the nation of Israel. As you have pointed out, they do seem to follow the life of Jesus. But there are also some passages that do not make sense if you think of it as referring to Jesus. For example,

10Yet it was the will of the LORD to crush him;
he has put him to grief;
when his soul makes an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;

This part in bold does not follow the story of Jesus at all. And God did not crush Jesus. This just doesn't make sense.

Also, in 53:7 it states that:
He was silent like a lamb
being led to the butcher,
as quiet as a sheep
having its wool cut off.

Although Jesus does stay silent at most of his trial in Matthew, Mark and Luke, he definitely speaks up in the gospel of John, conversing both with the high priest and with Pilate.

There are definitely some serious contradictions. Which is not surprising since the bible contradicts itself in many places.

Overall, I can say that there are some correaltions with the story of Jesus. But when put into the entire context, it is clearly debatable. Definitely not irrefutable evidence.

You also have to take into account the possiblity of self-fulfilling prophecy. Jesus himself refers to the old testament many times in his teachings (which I will later show as evidence for him not being the son of god).

And it is well documented of the embellishments of several gospels (particularly of the book of Matthew) to make it seem as though the story of Jesus followed many of the hebrew prophecies of the messiah (which are actually ancient Pagan stories passed down-which I will also later show as evidence for Jesus not being the son of god).

When I have time, I will reply with the evidence that proves Jesus is not the son of God. That evidence, as well as the irrefutble evidence that proves evolution to be true and the bible false, as well as the fact that the christian religion does not follow any logic or reason whatsoever cannot be ignored. Don't you ever question the logic of it all? It doesn't make any sense and it doesn't follow reality in any way.

But I realize this will not be enough to convince you. The only way for you, and K4lyfe, is to grow old and still not see the end of the world that you are looking forward to seeing. As time keeps passing, and more and more evidence keeps piling up that refutes christianity, eventually a rational being would have to come to terms with it. But then, I don't believe any rational, educated person can actually believe in christianity.

Last edited:
A simple Google search can easily prove the bible wrong:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/specimen.html#platyops

fossil-hominid-skulls.jpg

This clearly shows evidence of evolution and multiple hominid species. If you are talking about the "missing link" that is irrelevant as other records clearly show the transition.

And I will refer you here which for some apparent reason all the evolutionists on board here seem to be inconspicuosly absent.
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5118

LJ4ptplay

Starter
And I will refer you here which for some apparent reason all the evolutionists on board here seem to be inconspicuosly absent.

Because it is something you copied and pasted from a religious website. This website takes quotes out of context and completely misrepresents the facts. Essentially lying. I have shown this to you before. All of those quotes from Leakey and other famous scientists are taken out of context and misrepresent what they are saying. Do I really need to show every quote again? I did this a while ago and exposed this before.

I always find it interesting that religious people have to lie and be dishonest in order to make their opponents claims seem false. Kind of makes you wonder why they would have to do that. And what their motivation is. How ironic it is for the self proclaimed moral being telling others they are immoral, yet lying in the process.

The only argument you have is that scientists are lying and making stuff up. This is an expected claim coming from someone that takes bible quotes out of context and makes bold statements without bothering to know or research the facts.

And it is also expected from someone who has no clue about the scientific community. About how much evidence is needed and the rigorous scrutiny applied in analyzing that evidence is required for theories to be accepted.

But since the religious community is typically making claims without evidence and then running from scrutiny, they think everyone adheres to those principles.

Because it is something you copied and pasted from a religious website. This website takes quotes out of context and completely misrepresents the facts. Essentially lying. I have shown this to you before. All of those quotes from Leakey and other famous scientists are taken out of context and misrepresent what they are saying. Do I really need to show every quote again? I did this a while ago and exposed this before.

I always find it interesting that religious people have to lie and be dishonest in order to make their opponents claims seem false. Kind of makes you wonder why they would have to do that. And what their motivation is. How ironic it is for the self proclaimed moral being telling others they are immoral, yet lying in the process.

The only argument you have is that scientists are lying and making stuff up. This is an expected claim coming from someone that takes bible quotes out of context and makes bold statements without bothering to know or research the facts.

And it is also expected from someone who has no clue about the scientific community. About how much evidence is needed and the rigorous scrutiny applied in analyzing that evidence is required for theories to be accepted.

But since the religious community is typically making claims without evidence and then running from scrutiny, they think everyone adheres to those principles.

I have a friend I speak with regularly about this, who is a lot smarter than you are that says some of the things in the article are taken out of context, but in the same token it does lend to more accuracies than any other religious posting he's seen by far.

I'll take his word over yours. You're a evolutionary zealot. You can't even be open to the possibility of being incorrect. That's a sheer lack of humility.

Meanwhile, things like the supposed times square bomb threat(I have serious issues with it) keep making it easier and easier for the gov's to start restricting religious freedoms. What happens when a real bomb plot does not get foiled? Banning religion, thats what. Who will you give the credit to for the death of religion?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I have a friend I speak with regularly about this, who is a lot smarter than you are that says some of the things in the article are taken out of context, but in the same token it does lend to more accuracies than any other religious posting he's seen by far.

I'll take his word over yours. You're a evolutionary zealot. You can't even be open to the possibility of being incorrect. That's a sheer lack of humility.

You can't even admit that you were wrong about altruism in animals. You have never admitted being wrong about anything. I, on the other hand, am willing to accept a god existing. The burden of proof is on you.

And again, doesn't it make you question it if they have to take the quotes out of context in order to try and prove their opponents wrong? This should be a warning sign to you to not take their material at face value. It shows they have ulterior motives. They are not concerned about debating the facts but more concerned with their views.

You say god exists and evolution is false. Going against all evidence. The onus is on you to prove the facts wrong. Give me one piece of irrefutable evidence that refutes evolution. Not something made up by a religious website but something actually supported by data that refutes evolution. Meanwhile, I have mountains of irrefutable evidence refuting your religion. So again, the burden of proof is on you, since you don't accept the evidence. Prove it wrong.

I take the time to read your bible quotes and prophecies, understand them, put them in the appropriate context and argue against them. All you do is copy and paste from religious websites. You make wild claims without evidence and don't even bother to take the time to make sure they are factual. You still have not even cited the Josephus quote where he said only Christians fled Jerusalem for no apparent reason. All you do is copy and paste from religious websites. You don't bother to understand anything, just make claims about it and bury your head in the sand.

Meanwhile, things like the supposed times square bomb threat(I have serious issues with it) keep making it easier and easier for the gov's to start restricting religious freedoms. What happens when a real bomb plot does not get foiled? Banning religion, thats what. Who will you give the credit to for the death of religion?

Religion will not be banned in this country if a bomb goes off. How come religion wasn't banned after 9/11? This country is very religious. One of the most religious in the industrialized world. Religion will only go away when people like you begin to realize that god isn't coming down to destroy them. That will take a while. Eventually people will see it is just made up when it still hasn't happened. That, and the continued education and increasing knowledge about genetics, the universe and the natural world that completely contradict religion.

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

So you can't explain the fossil records that clearly show the existence of evolution. It further shows the bible is flawed considering there were hominid beings long before man and long before any fabled Adam and Eve. I could care less if you want to perpetuate your willful ignorance in the face of empirical data...good luck in your never ending search for Jesus.

So you can't explain the fossil records that clearly show the existence of evolution. It further shows the bible is flawed considering there were hominid beings long before man and long before any fabled Adam and Eve. I could care less if you want to perpetuate your willful ignorance in the face of empirical data...good luck in your never ending search for Jesus.
You showing me differing monkey skulls in comparison to differing human skulls do not constitute evidence for evolution. All that shows me is that there is a gradual change according to that specific kind of species. Which is why I laugh at the pompousness you guys show, because Jehovah took care of this in the very first chapter of his book.

Gen 1:24 And God went on to say: ?Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds, domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind.? And it came to be so.

This verse explains why we see variation from one species to another. Why neanderthal may have had smaller bodies and bigger heads, yet still be every bit as human as we are. Because it must remain part of it's kind!!!!!!!

Which is why I always ask for the half ape half man species. Because that would effectively end the debate for me. You showing me big monkey skulls that get smaller or vice versa and match them with human skulls of similar size means nothing! Other than the fact that those types of humans had big heads. But so does my son.

The reason you cannot produce a half ape half man species (missing link) is because there is none! Not because evolution does not work that way(the most convenient excuse for such a supposed proven theory). Monkey's are monkey's man is man. Period.

There is no mountain of irrefutable evidence. It is just hopes and dreams. Now that said, enjoy your life of hopelessness if you choose.

But ya'll are gonna be maaaaaaaaaaad when you realize you had a chance at life but declined because you believed you transitioned from a monkey.

You can't even admit that you were wrong about altruism in animals. You have never admitted being wrong about anything. I, on the other hand, am willing to accept a god existing. The burden of proof is on you.
Jehovah could smack you in the face and it would not change your tune any. His written word is available in every language on earth and his people give free home bible studies to all interested. You're not. So you've rejected the offer.Therefore you are not willing to accept God.

You found one super dog and come in here as if it's the constant. What about the ones that don't exibit it? They are the anamoly?

And again, doesn't it make you question it if they have to take the quotes out of context in order to try and prove their opponents wrong? This should be a warning sign to you to not take their material at face value. It shows they have ulterior motives. They are not concerned about debating the facts but more concerned with their views.
I don't agree that they are taking there quotes out of context. That is what you and my boy are saying. He at least is rational enough to see the points being made by the other side. You are just convicted and think the religious are out to getcha!

Bottom line the minute diff in the fossil record show a changing of one type of species. If you choose to take that for evolution, more power to you. But if the kind of species itself is not changing, how have they evolved? It's still the same species!! So the head is bigger, smaller, wider, whatever. How is that not just a variation of a species, rather than evolution?

You say god exists and evolution is false. Going against all evidence. The onus is on you to prove the facts wrong. Give me one piece of irrefutable evidence that refutes evolution. Not something made up by a religious website but something actually supported by data that refutes evolution. Meanwhile, I have mountains of irrefutable evidence refuting your religion. So again, the burden of proof is on you, since you don't accept the evidence. Prove it wrong.
What evidence? The tried and true test of strength of numbers????? You kidding me? Hypothesis? The tried and true accuracy of carbon dating? All of these things are just accepted as accurate. Mainly by those who wish to put faith in evolution. You put a ton of faith in imperfect man, which if you think about it, is crazy in itself! There are scientists who disagree with the methods used to determine the widely accepted views of evolution. But they are stupid to u. There is no proving anything to you about science, because you know it all. You will simply disagree with anyone who disagrees with you.

I take the time to read your bible quotes and prophecies, understand them, put them in the appropriate context and argue against them. All you do is copy and paste from religious websites. You make wild claims without evidence and don't even bother to take the time to make sure they are factual. You still have not even cited the Josephus quote where he said only Christians fled Jerusalem for no apparent reason. All you do is copy and paste from religious websites. You don't bother to understand anything, just make claims about it and bury your head in the sand.

The joke here is you saying you put the prophecies in the bible in the appropriate context. How can you do this when it takes God's Holy spirit to even accurately interpret the bible? You think you have Jehovah's spirit upon you to accurately interpret his word, when you do not believe he exists? I mean all throughout the Bible the ones who accurately understood God's word and did any sort of teaching were believers of God and did his will. Each person who did not do God's will could not expect his spirit upon them. For instance the Pharasees were the teachers of the word in their day, yet they perverted God's word for personal gain and tradition and Jesus called them out for it and corrected them! HE had God's spirit. Which is why he could teach accurately and effectively. But you... YOU buck the trend? Because your mind is that brilliant, that you don't need God's spirit? Correction: You're shown the truth of God's word through the bible and then you pervert it with your imperfect human philosophy. Why so? Because the view I try and teach harmonizes with God's entire word. Yours is bent on disproving it's accuracy. You will NEVER get it understood that way. Don't care how many degrees you have.

Let's see, who was killed and captured by the Romans in the siege? Jews. Christians fled to the mountains. This is secular history. You can do that footwork yourself. And they did not leave for no apparent reason, they left because they heeded Jesus warning to flee when they saw Jerusalem surrounded almost three years before the actual siege. So they did. Therefore they survived. The Jews died or were slaves. Secular history.

Religion will not be banned in this country if a bomb goes off. How come religion wasn't banned after 9/11? This country is very religious. One of the most religious in the industrialized world. Religion will only go away when people like you begin to realize that god isn't coming down to destroy them. That will take a while. Eventually people will see it is just made up when it still hasn't happened. That, and the continued education and increasing knowledge about genetics, the universe and the natural world that completely contradict religion.

You are nuts. If they start a car bomb barrage in this country in the name of religion you can bet your ass something unthinkable will be done. Funny thing is the Bible says the world will be in shock when it happens because of how quickly it will unravel. You will be in shock. Then you will know it just began to rain... And that there is a Jehovah who u have to answer too... Like it or not.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You showing me differing monkey skulls in comparison to differing human skulls do not constitute evidence for evolution. All that shows me is that there is a gradual change according to that specific kind of species. Which is why I laugh at the pompousness you guys show, because Jehovah took care of this in the very first chapter of his book.

Gen 1:24 And God went on to say: “Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds, domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind.” And it came to be so.

This verse explains why we see variation from one species to another. Why neanderthal may have had smaller bodies and bigger heads, yet still be every bit as human as we are. Because it must remain part of it's kind!!!!!!!

Which is why I always ask for the half ape half man species. Because that would effectively end the debate for me. You showing me big monkey skulls that get smaller or vice versa and match them with human skulls of similar size means nothing! Other than the fact that those types of humans had big heads. But so does my son.

The reason you cannot produce a half ape half man species (missing link) is because there is none! Not because evolution does not work that way(the most convenient excuse for such a supposed proven theory). Monkey's are monkey's man is man. Period.

There is no mountain of irrefutable evidence. It is just hopes and dreams. Now that said, enjoy your life of hopelessness if you choose.

But ya'll are gonna be maaaaaaaaaaad when you realize you had a chance at life but declined because you believed you transitioned from a monkey.

That is not what Genesis 1:24 means. Once again, you are misinterpreting the bible. It means God is creating many kinds of animals. Not animals according to their species.

24 God said, "I command the earth to give life to all kinds of tame animals, wild animals, and reptiles." And that's what happened. 25God made every one of them. Then he looked at what he had done, and it was good.

Just like in 11:

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds."

Which means:

11God said, "I command the earth to produce all kinds of plants, including fruit trees and grain." And that's what happened.

And furthermore, God didn't create domestic animals which it states in 24. We did. Through artificial selection. This is more proof that the bible is not inspired by God. God would have known that he didn't create domesticated animals.

And again you are misunderstanding the pictures Trill posted. They are not just size, like your child's head. It is structure. Although your son has a big head, it's structure is identical to every single human's, as are his genetics. It is a human head. A Neanderthal's bones and skull structure are different from human's. It's genetics are different too. It was not human. It was very close. Enough so that humans and Neanderthal could mate with each other. Much like a horse and zebra can mate. Different genetics, same genus, different species. Just like human and Neanderthal. But the two were different. They had language, tools, made fire and clothing but they were not human.

I've shown this to you a million times. There is a mountain of irrefutable evidence. You say it is just hopes and dreams, yet you can't find a single piece of verifiable data that contradicts evolution. Yet you still can't accept it. You still can't even admit you were wrong about altruism.

Go ahead and continue to bury your head in the sand. You will have wasted your entire life and ruined the lives of others simply because you are a stubborn fool. You will see in 10 years when God still hasn't come down. You will see.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Do things of your own accord. You never showed a half man half primate remains in any of your post. Why? Because its never been found. Point blank. Don't lie to yourself.

And you def never tackled Isa 2. But I'm done too.

I was watching a documentary the other night about a half-man half-ape skeleton that was undergoing tests at present. Just saying.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Jehovah could smack you in the face and it would not change your tune any. His written word is available in every language on earth and his people give free home bible studies to all interested. You're not. So you've rejected the offer.Therefore you are not willing to accept God.

You found one super dog and come in here as if it's the constant. What about the ones that don't exibit it? They are the anamoly?

I don't agree that they are taking there quotes out of context. That is what you and my boy are saying. He at least is rational enough to see the points being made by the other side. You are just convicted and think the religious are out to getcha!

Bottom line the minute diff in the fossil record show a changing of one type of species. If you choose to take that for evolution, more power to you. But if the kind of species itself is not changing, how have they evolved? It's still the same species!! So the head is bigger, smaller, wider, whatever. How is that not just a variation of a species, rather than evolution?

What evidence? The tried and true test of strength of numbers????? You kidding me? Hypothesis? The tried and true accuracy of carbon dating? All of these things are just accepted as accurate. Mainly by those who wish to put faith in evolution. You put a ton of faith in imperfect man, which if you think about it, is crazy in itself! There are scientists who disagree with the methods used to determine the widely accepted views of evolution. But they are stupid to u. There is no proving anything to you about science, because you know it all. You will simply disagree with anyone who disagrees with you.

The joke here is you saying you put the prophecies in the bible in the appropriate context. How can you do this when it takes God's Holy spirit to even accurately interpret the bible? You think you have Jehovah's spirit upon you to accurately interpret his word, when you do not believe he exists? I mean all throughout the Bible the ones who accurately understood God's word and did any sort of teaching were believers of God and did his will. Each person who did not do God's will could not expect his spirit upon them. For instance the Pharasees were the teachers of the word in their day, yet they perverted God's word for personal gain and tradition and Jesus called them out for it and corrected them! HE had God's spirit. Which is why he could teach accurately and effectively. But you... YOU buck the trend? Because your mind is that brilliant, that you don't need God's spirit? Correction: You're shown the truth of God's word through the bible and then you pervert it with your imperfect human philosophy. Why so? Because the view I try and teach harmonizes with God's entire word. Yours is bent on disproving it's accuracy. You will NEVER get it understood that way. Don't care how many degrees you have.

Let's see, who was killed and captured by the Romans in the siege? Jews. Christians fled to the mountains. This is secular history. You can do that footwork yourself. And they did not leave for no apparent reason, they left because they heeded Jesus warning to flee when they saw Jerusalem surrounded almost three years before the actual siege. So they did. Therefore they survived. The Jews died or were slaves. Secular history.

You are nuts. If they start a car bomb barrage in this country in the name of religion you can bet your ass something unthinkable will be done. Funny thing is the Bible says the world will be in shock when it happens because of how quickly it will unravel. You will be in shock. Then you will know it just began to rain... And that there is a Jehovah who u have to answer too... Like it or not.

I will again ask you to provide verifiable data. Once again, you only state your opinion without knowledge of the facts or providing contradictory evidence. You always take the lazy way out.

The burden of proof is on you. You can't just say "it's an anamoly", or "scientists are wrong". I provide evidence. You are supposed to provide verifiable data that supports your side. You can't say only Jehovah's special people can interpret the bible. That's a cop out.

Provide evidence that only Jews died in Jerusalem. Provide evidence that only Christians fled. I provided actual historical and factual information on the seige, cited with links containing contradictory facts that many jews and christians fled and their reasons for doing so. You only provided wild statements backed up by nothing. You can't just say Jews died, Christians didn't, it's history. Provide actual historical information that agrees with this theory.

In earlier threads, you said Josephus said that only Christians fled for reasons he was not aware. I searched the Antiquities and did not find it. Provide the citation so it can be verified.

This is how science works. One side provides a theory and their findings/data that support their theory. This data is then tested, studied, scrutinized, repeated and then verified. If the data/theory does not withstand this process, it is rejected. Anyone still opposing the theory is then required to provide data that contradicts the theory.

This is why your side fails every time. You only provide opinions. Nothing verifiable. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. I don't need to hear yours anymore. Provide evidence. If you can't, then keep your mouth shut on the subject.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I was watching a documentary the other night about a half-man half-ape skeleton that was undergoing tests at present. Just saying.

Can you please provide the information on this documentary? I am very much interested in looking into this. I know there is no such thing as a half-man half-ape, that is not how evolution works. It is a gradual change over an immense period of time.

It would be funny though. K4lyfe did say he would give up his religion if he could see one.