Joe Johnson??

New New York

Quiet Storm
Joe Johnson needs to fire his agent!

Or his agent needs to drop him!

Because the two collaborated last season and turned down 60 million dollars so he can be apart of the "Greatest FA class ever" but one thing needed to happen.....Joe needed to perform, and to his credit he did during the season, but faded when he needed to shine.

Even Jerome James knew that in a contract year the playoffs is the time to perform to pimp GMs

Joe is lucky if he gets a 50 million dollar offer this year

oh and peep what he said about the Hawks fans

?They don?t bother me. It?s about us in this locker room. We could care less if they showed up or not"

This pretty much sums up if Joe can handle playing in NY and hell if I'm Atlanta Crawford is a cheaper option for us!

I still like Joe, but he played himself this year.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I've called the exact same trade. Smoove would get his first all star nod if he played here. That'd be a better signing than Bosh as far as I'm concerned.

The only reason Smoove isn't better than JJ yet is because he's a bonehead at times. I mean the guy's got all the talent in the world. Even with his gaudy stats in the Hawks I think he's underachieving. Imagine the stats he could put up in this offense. Saliva-inducing, that's what lol.

And Bosh will always be a better player than Smoove, but Smoove is only making like 10-11 million per year. That's a great value! Sadly Bosh is soon to fall into the category of "really good players who are overpaid". JJ is soon to join that to.

smokes

Huge Member
?They don?t bother me. It?s about us in this locker room. We could care less if they showed up or not"

What is it with American's saying "could care less"? The expression is "couldn't care less"... Could care less makes no sense at all :lol: