Tony Parker might be traded next season

iSaYughh

Starter
Why are you so high on Deandre Jordan? The backup center for the Clippers?

Maybe for a backup but we need a legit center. Maybe a trade could work for a center but thats a whole new conversation.

As far as Parker goes i agree we can just let Curry's contract expire and sign someone good in 2011. I would like to trade Curry as soon as possible, though. Parker can easily be James part 2 so I will not believe him when he says my heart is in SA or whatever he said.

Paul, in light of our -options- I dont see whonwe are getting that is to be superior without flippingn Curry.

That said, Deandre is starter material. He's been stuck behind legit vet bigs (Kaman, eg). Yet:

He already has a 20board game. I believe a 10 DUNK game. And his defensive metrics as a backup --already- dwarf our past Cs and current options.

These stats for a rook put him in VERY rarified are.
Most important:

When kaman and co. Went down and he became a starter, in like 15+ games he unleashed:

10-12-2 a stl and 2+ blcks on something godly like 69% shooting. Still with the clips leashing his minutes some. When he got 35+ he went off off 20pt -offensive- outbursts on top of already lethal D and blocking.

This is all by age 21. I will check his numbers again to verify, and I think I may have underestimated his already-visible pedigree.

Given the Clips HAVE legit bigs already, it's primetime to make a deal from a value perspective too.

Last edited: