Knicks Slam Dunk Style Headphones by Skullcandy

iSaYughh

Starter
SkullCandy in-eat headphones arena bad. Could def do worse, even at that price point.

If you want actual value and toptop sound, id go with Shure's new lineup.

But if you love the style, wanna show Knick pride, not a terrible bet; SkullCandy overpriced, but their sound, while not great, is underappreciated, IMO.

iSaYughh

Starter
I forgot to say... But Jay-z's new line is super sick. Both inear and headphones.

Insane style -- not NYK tho -- vgood sound, and unrivaled bass. Good all around sound, but designed to be wkrldbeaters for rap/hip hop/reggae/ and some rock.

Paul1355

All Star
Anyone have a pair of these? The look hot but I found an article that says they sound awful, http://www.wired.com/reviews/product/pr_mixmaster anyone know if they or skullcandy is really that bad?
dude 300 dollars...please i got 80 dollar headphones that were top rated on the nerd computer websites and they are awesome u dont need 300 dollar headphones because the team logo is on it, don't be fooled by advertisements and marketing schemes.

iSaYughh

Starter
Klipsch S4's are amazing. I'd pay an extra 15-20 and go w Shure for the build and a better fit (IMO), but, tough to argue vs the s4's.

Think those are only in ear tho.

If he is willing to drop 300 bones and wants unique bold style, I'd 100pcnt go w jay-z's. If he likes listen to a lotta hiphop or even rock, i think its a nobrainer at his price range.

Inear are like 150 and reg are ~300 I think (pricy, but relative to peers and the inears not bad value).

Unless you're dying for NYK ones. If the $ is relatively inconsequential and you aren't some sort of sound afficiando (who the f is), SkullCandy ones tough to best w that criteria in place.