Wise words for Lebron

smokes

Huge Member
Buzz Bissinger, the co-author of "Shooting Stars" with LeBron James, writes that James should leave the Cavaliers and sign with the Knicks.

Bissinger thinks that James needs to play in New York for his personal growth, to open a new chapter in his life outside of Ohio.

"I believe LeBron needs to be in a place that is bigger and more dynamic than even he is, and the only possible place is New York (though as a Philadelphian it pains me to say that)," Bissinger writes.

"The hysteria over his coming would be incredible at first, just as it was when Reggie Jackson and Alex Rodriguez joined the Yankees. If he played well, the hysteria would continue. He would own the town," Bussinger continues. "But if the team struggled, he would hear about it, just as Jackson and Rodriguez heard about it. If he ever turned in a performance like the one he had in Game 5 against the Celtics, he would never be allowed to forget it ? which, in the long run, would only help his game further develop and blossom."

Bissinger ends with a final thought directed to James.

"LeBron, take the chance. Just go and never look back. In the greatest city in the world, you will never regret it. It is time to leave home."

More good news for Knicks fans :)

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I am feeling pretty confident that the King is coming to NYC. The stars are aligning and evrything that could happen to help has happened. Cavs losing to the Celts and the Nets getting #3 helps us in our quest for Bron.

New New York

Quiet Storm
You know what.....I am starting to hate The Nets to the point where if he did return to Clev. or Chicago I would just be happy they didnt get him!

Hitman

Benchwarmer
I would be shocked if he didn't sign with the Knicks.

It is the only option that makes sense.

LeBron will sign with the Knicks and he will bring Bosh with him.

And that team, with those two and Danilo and 420, plus whatever they get for Curry, will be the best team in the East next year.

Paul1355

All Star
nice find...co author with James' book said this...good source and he is write.

It is time to leave home and do what you want to do.

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
The bottom line is this...It's very easy for Lebron to get his Chamionship...
Take less dough, play with D Howard, play with D Wade, play with Kobe, or join the C's up in Boston and win a few more... It's not rocket science Lebron...but what he is trying to do is become the best and biggest basketball icon worldwide, on the biggest stage, and wants his cake and eat it too..Coming to the Knicks will be another year of rebuilding and will take some time......If I'm Donnie Walsh...I'm floating another big time FA coming on board...This should get the Knicks a Title...within 2 to 3 years...

All this talk of going to Chicago cuz the have D Rose and J, Noah...PLEASE!.. since when is that Magic and Kareem,,,nice players but not much more than what Lebron had this year....Noah is a baby step up from Veriaiou (Spelled wrong I Know)

The only place for Lebron to go and have what he want on the biggest stage under the brightest lights in the worlds most famous arena NYC......Please don't give me the NY media either...like the pressure will be too great and can he handle it.....Think about the pressure in Cleveland he'll have if he gets bounced yet again...or joining up with D wade and getting bounced...their will always be pressure....but the bottom line is this...If Lebron wants the tile...take less dough and get it next year...
If he wants the big stage in the biggest city..(and I think he does..) the hit the road and bring it to NY...