Q Richardson

e_D

Benchwarmer
I've liked this dude since he first came into the NBA. And someone brought up the notion of him on the Knicks. I think he can double the 2 and 3. He can shoot, drive, and rebound. In otherwords, a perfect fit.

What's his status..
Current contract?
Can anyone figure out any possible trades that would bring him here?

Granted it'll probably never happen. The Clips probably realize Q's value.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Yes, yEs, yeS

He's a restricted free agent. Aside from Kobe and McGrady, he's the best SG on the market. I've seen him shoot the lights out, REBOUND, plays D-Fence, BLOCKS SHOTS, run the floor and I've seen him post players with regular success.

He averaged 6.4 rebounds per game at 6'5". Wow. That's an indication of his physical play. He's in a 3 Small Forward offense; Magette, Richardson, Brand (soft playing PF). I believe that's why his other stats are that much respectable. That perimeter offense in the west caused teams to play them with no respect to the inside big men. Give him a point guard and a C or PF and he will become an Allstar.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/quentin_richardson/index.html?nav=page

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
You guys are insane to say you don't want this guy on your team. We have the most one-dimensional player on the planet. And here is a SG that can SHOOT, rebound, run the floor and play defense. Maybe you guys haven't watched him enough. He's the most physical SG in the league. Put him and Steph in that backcourt, man.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
that's a no-brainer! Richardson! Allan is the worst defense shooting guard and the most one dimensional. Richardson is young and a physical specimen. He can shoot the basket ball!

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
ok. If you ever seen him playing against the knicks and the fact that Odoms is doing so well. That team is poorly constructed. He had no point guard. And guys who play the perimeter are on his team. I'd take anyone over Allan. He washed with bad knees. Whether you think Q will be a star is irrelvent at this stage of Allan's carreer. He would be an upgrade!

e_D

Benchwarmer
All this talk is making me think we have a shot at signing or trading for him.. But we obviously dont. :(

JJtheKnick

Starter
if we got extra money ok look at him but rite now forget QR or a shooting garud the most important think is a center ones we have that then take a look at richerson or who ever

WiL8000

Rotation player
This is why I think that Crawford is the best shot the Knicks have for landing a SG that has talent and is young. Richardson would be great, but he's given no indication that he would settle for the little the Knicks can offer. They would have to do some sort of trade.