Who in the where and when in time is Stephon Marbury gona be in the NBA?

Do you think Stephon will ever be back in the NBA? not that I personally want him back or really even care but do you think he will ever be on an NBA court playing in an NBA game ever again?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Stephon Marbury said he plans on making a return, in the 2010-2011 season. I'm sure a few teams would be willing to sign him to a one year deal, but he'll have to take the veteran's minimum. I doubt he would take the minimum, since he turned down Boston's offer, but who knows?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Welll.....skill wise there is no reason to think he would not be able to do it, but as we all know it goes far beyond that with him!

I cant see another Title contender like Boston taking him in....and I cant see him accepting a role off the bench with a losing team....but who knows China couldve humbled ol boy some.

I know NY/NJ are out of the question!

God Bless him in whatever.

yeah I dont believe any one would spend any amount of money on him, just due to the fact of his history here. I say that in hind sight recognizing he does have alot of talent, but the NBA has gotten better, There are 15-20 pgs in the league with similar if not better talent, and better heads on his shoulder, so he isnt really in demand, with the lack of true low post big men, the PG position has become the main position in the NBA if you want to win, unless you have a kobe,lebron, or wade on your team.

jimkcchief88

All Star
His career in the NBA is finished. Time to move on kiddies

+1. I told Team "Starbury" 2 years ago on this board that once Steph's Knicks contract was done, he would be out of the league. Well that has come to pass and as pointed out above, Steph's eroding skill set is not nearly worth the baggage that comes along with it. Move along, nothing to see here.