Knicks players ranked high on ESPN

metrocard

Legend
http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/basketball/fba/story?page=mckitish100412

David Lee at 22
Danilo Gallinari at 53
Al Harrington at 89
Wilson Chandler at 100

A good argument would be is that Cleveland only have two top 100 players in Williams and Jamison, Chicago has three in Noah, Rose and Deng where as the Knick have FOUR.

I'm not a fan of Chandler and Harington, but this is just a positive note for us and to combat against Knick haters who don't think New York doesn't have the talent for LeBron.

I'm not a fan of this lineup,but it would be beast on the fastbreak

PG - LeBron
SG - Chandler
SF - Gallinari
PF - Harrington
C - Lee

petescud

Starter
What if you only have 2 players on the list, but they are in the top 10..Maybe the Knicks will have this next year..lol

Kiyaman

Legend

David Lee at 22
Danilo Gallinari at 53
Al Harrington at 89
Wilson Chandler at 100

A good argument would be is that Cleveland only have two top 100 players in Williams and Jamison, Chicago has three in Noah, Rose and Deng where as the Knick have FOUR.

I'm not a fan of Chandler and Harington, but this is just a positive note for us and to combat against Knick haters who don't think New York doesn't have the talent for LeBron.

PG - LeBron
SG - Chandler
SF - Gallinari
PF - Harrington
C - Lee

Lebron is a natural "Point-Foward" u list n play as a SF
Chandler is a natural SF
Gallo is a backup SF
Harrington is a natural SF
Lee is a natural PF

coaching any of these players out of their natural position leads to a losing season.
When Chandler started hoisting-up 3 point shots in the Preseason games it showed he did not want to be chasing after guards in the regular season.
Harrington had success in Indiana b/c all his playingtime was at the SF. He had no success in Atlanta, G.S., and Knicks b/c he was force to play PF and center.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star

David Lee at 22
Danilo Gallinari at 53
Al Harrington at 89
Wilson Chandler at 100

PG - LeBron
SG - Chandler
SF - Gallinari
PF - Harrington
C - Lee
that lineup would get killed on defense

Paul1355

All Star
Kobe is overrated.
won multiple championships....is known for the game winning shot...is more clutch than any player in the league, has averaged ridiculous numbers and is a pure leader....yea over rated.
I admit his supporting cast is one of the best, but when he didnt have the supporting cast he would still tear people up and score crazy numbers