30 Days Left: LeBron to NYK Marketing Campaign

I'm from New York and live in Arizona and the ratio of beautiful women is much higher here in Arizona. Walking ASU's campus is like walking into a Muslim afterlife, except they aren't virgins and they are all white.

smokes

Huge Member
Cleveland native Michael Symon, one of the Food Network's Iron Chefs, has offered to cook for LeBron James once a month if the superstar re-signs with the Cavaliers.

Symon posted a letter to James on his Facebook page.

He added that he knows "firsthand" that James is a "class act" and he hopes James stays in Cleveland "so I can watch you finish what you started which is something not many people get to do."

Symon teamed with the Cavaliers and opened two eating spots in Quicken Loans Arena last season.

Wow, Cleveland are really pulling out all the stops! An Iron Chef will cook for him once a month! Incredible :lol:

If that doesn't keep him in Cleveland I don't know what will :rolleyes:

clumsy

Rotation player
I think the only thing we can Guarentee Lebron is billboards everywhere. Open a club/restaurant/multiple franchises in his honor. Promise him a crazy percentage on his merchandise. Guarentee a Lebron James day parade. Something liek that.

As much as i love pernil con arroz y gandules....he won't care. Homeboy is going to Nobu, Dame Dashs club in Tribeca (100?), Morton's, that spot in the west village that the celebrities go to, you know the places that if you take a date there you are out 250 bills for no reason