I love Allan Houston and am fed up with the critics...

rbcb

Rookie
I love Allan Houston and am fed up with the critics...

I really love that player, and I'm fed up with hearing critics against him... He's, to me, with Sprewell, the man that's leading the Knicks for the moment... Houston injured, NY won't win any game anymore!
He's a complete player, and those saying he can ONLY shoot shouldn't speak about NBA... because they prove by saing this, they know nothing about it!
It's easy to be a fan by criticising when time is hard, like now, but a real fan should encourage the whole team and not criticise... even the coach... It's to easy to blame only the coach or only one player...
We goota be honest, NY don't have a good team, but with Dice and a good pick, things can change, the most important now is to find a real group, and I saw the group against the Lakers!
I can swear all of you they did ALL a great job against the Lakers, even Chaney...
I'll go on being their first fan... hope all of you too!!!
Love them!!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
anybody who critics allan, i advise him to keep in mind the game last night
8)

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
Allan Houston won Eastern Conference Player of the Week after his 53-point outing in L.A. Sunday. His scoring average was 37 points with five assists as the Knicks won two of their first three games out West.

allan20

Benchwarmer
yeah.. he and duncan
this was probably his best game, and tho he heas some problems with bigger guards, he manage it with kobe and fox

Irv

Rookie
Houston has been doing a heck of a job this season. He's having a career year averaging his highest points per game, is number two in the league in FT%, and in the top ten for 3PT%. You can't ask more of him this season; he's really stepped it up. If there is any criticism to be put on the team, it shouldn't be on Allan because he's carried the team offensively throughout the season.

allan20

Benchwarmer
eh.. houston leading the nba score board for 3 games in a row
march 16, 50 pts vs bucks
march 18, 36 pts @ spurs
march 19, 29 pts @ hornets